User Tag List

Thread: CIBR leaks

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

CIBR leaks

We aren’t posting the pictures because we don’t want to advertise a store that is breaking their distribution agreement with Konami.

Secret Rares:
    CIBR-SP055 Squib Draw
    CIBR-SP056 Quick Revolve
    CIBR-SP077 Evenly Matched
    CIBR-SP082 Vendread Chimera

Ultra Rares:
    CIBR-SP011 Magnarokket Dragon
    CIBR-SP012 Altergeist Marionetter
    CIBR-SP044 Trickstar Black Catbat
    CIBR-SP060 Asymetaphys
    CIBR-SP062 Rival Arrival
    CIBR-SP099 SPYRAL Double Helix

Super:
    CIBR-SP013 Altergeist Silquitous
    CIBR-SP014 Altergeist Meluseek
    CIBR-SP023 Metaphys Ragnarok
    CIBR-SP027 Metaphys Executor
    CIBR-SP08? Vendread Nights
    CIBR-SP097 Number 41: Bagooska the Terribly Tired Tapir
    CIBR-SP099 Subterror Behemoth Fiendess

Rare:
    CIBR-SP004 Trickstar Narkissus
    CIBR-SP026 Metaphys Tyrant Dragon
    CIBR-SP029 Fire King Avatar Arvata
    CIBR-SP039 Destrudo, the Lost Dragon’s Frisson
    CIBR-SP046 Twin Triangle Dragon
    CIBR-SP075 Metaphys Dimension

Common:
    CIBR-SP018 Crawler Glia
    CIBR-SP028 Mermail Abyssnerei
    CIBR-SP030 Mecha Phantom Beast Raiten
    CIBR-SP032 Soldier Dragon
    CIBR-SP036 Amano-Iwato
    CIBR-SP041 Medic Muscler
    CIBR-SP048 X-Krawler Synapses
    CIBR-SP059 Metaphys Factor
    CIBR-SP065 Replenishment Squad
    CIBR-SP066 Burning Bamboo Sword
    CIBR-SP074 World Legacy Puppet
    CIBR-SP083 Vendread Strain
    CIBR-SP085 Vendread Reunion
    CIBR-SP091 Lunalight Crimson Fox
    CIBR-SP092 Lyrilusc Kaleidochick
    CIBR-SP093 Amazoness Spy
    CIBR-SP094 Amazoness Pet Liger
    CIBR-SP095 Amazoness Empress

Source: A Spanish store opening product early.

https://ygorganization.com/ilearnedg...neversourceme/

CIBR-SP082 Vendread Chimera
    DARK/Zombie
    Level 5
    2300/0
    Ritual/Effect
    You can Ritual Summon this card with any “Vendread” Ritual Spell Card.
    When a card or effect that would destroy a card on the field is activated (Quick Effect): You can banish 1 Zombie monster in your Graveyard; negate that activation, and if you do, destroy that card. If this card is tributed or banished for a Ritual Summon: all monsters your opponent controls lose 500 ATK/DEF. You can only use effect effect of “Vendread Chimera” once per turn.

CIBR-SP083 Vendread Strain (unofficial English translation)
    DARK/Zombie/Effect
    Level 2
    500/2000
    If this card is sent to the GY: You can reveal 1 “Vendread” card in your hand; Special Summon this card, but banish it when it leaves the field. A “Vendread” monster that is Ritual Summoned using this card on the field gains the following effect. You can only use each of the previous effects of “Vendread Strain” once per turn.
    • After damage calculation, if this card battled with an opponent’s monster: You can draw 1 card, then discard 1 card.

CIBR-SP084 Vendread Nights
    Field Spell
    (Unknown effect)

CIBR-SP085 Vendread Reunion (unofficial English tranlation)
    Normal trap
    Reveal 1 “Vendread” Ritual Monster in your hand. Special Summon any number of your banished “Vendread” with different names, whose Levels equal exactly the Level of the revealed monster, in face-down Defense Position. Tribute all of those face-down Defense Position monsters, also after that, Ritual Summon that Ritual Monster from your hand. You must be able to Ritual Summon to activate and resolve this effect.

EDIT: Updated with the Org's translation, as well as new rarities.

https://ygorganization.com/wedidntneed500likes/

Vendread Nights' unconfirmed effect:

Vendread Nights
    CIBR 084
    Field Spell Card
    You can discard a card; add 1 "Vendread" monster from your Deck to your hand. You can only use this effect of "Vendread Nights" once per turn. {When/If} a "Vendread" monster you control destroy an opponent's monster by battle, you can banish 1 "Vendread" monster from your Graveyard; that "Vendread" monster can make a second attack in a row on an opponent's monter.
    Last edited by BBDD; 7th October 2017 at 11:57 PM.
    I'm using this forum to improve my english while also talking about a hobby of mine. Sorry for my grammatical mistakes.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My opinion about the rarity: I'm surprised both Destrudo and Double Helix aren't Secrets.

Opinion on the Vendread cards: These cards don't help the archetype that much. Reunion is cool, but if we don't get a way to consistently search and banish Vendread monsters, it's a brick most of the times. Strix (or whatever its name will be) is cool, easily summonable (-> Uni Zombie, Gozuki, Foolish) and gives the deck a decent draw power and GY setup. It's a shame it requires the Ritual monster to battle, though. First turn, when it'd be more useful, you cannot use it.
    Chimera isn't bad, but it doesn't float as Slayer does, and thus is much less useful. I could see myself play one or two of the thing for some synchro and Reunion plays, but I'd like a decent ritual monster that doesn't rely on the minions to do anything useful.
    Last edited by BBDD; 7th October 2017 at 11:04 PM.
    I'm using this forum to improve my english while also talking about a hobby of mine. Sorry for my grammatical mistakes.

Registered User Voltanis The Adjudicator's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wish Chimera simply worked whenever it was sent from the field to the grave or grave to banish, especially since Slayer and Chimera itself banishes, or any a Shiranui tech. It's just fine as is, destruction negation and then destroys itself is powerful. I hope all the Ritual monsters have 0 DEF...
    Reunion is super powerful, yo. Every main monster banishes itself through a special summon effect, plus you get all of the effects of using the monsters on the field, which is especially good since you can only gain those effects OPT, so a trap on the opponent's turn is really good. Not to mention that you can chain it when your opponent is about to play something big so that you can instantly banish it when it's summoned.
    Strain is also nice, easy to dump and summon, decent enough effect, shame its level is so low.
    From what I've seen, Vendreads are going to be really powerful with the banlist changes to both Prep of Rites and Burial from a Different Dimension. The Rituals monsters by themselves are a bit weak, but the support is strong and you can give them really strong effects to make them strong, especially in the Link format.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Unexpected Ritual trap. It's too bad Konami refuses to allow those actual card types for traps. There are clearly cards that should be Equip traps but Konami keeps refusing to allow it. And now we have a clear Ritual Trap but it is relegated to a Normal trap.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BBDD View Post
    My opinion about the rarity: I'm surprised both Destrudo and Double Helix aren't Secrets.

Opinion on the Vendread cards: These cards don't help the archetype that much. Reunion is cool, but if we don't get a way to consistently search and banish Vendread monsters, it's a brick most of the times. Strix (or whatever its name will be) is cool, easily summonable (-> Uni Zombie, Gozuki, Foolish) and gives the deck a decent draw power and GY setup. It's a shame it requires the Ritual monster to battle, though. First turn, when it'd be more useful, you cannot use it.
    Chimera isn't bad, but it doesn't float as Slayer does, and thus is much less useful. I could see myself play one or two of the thing for some synchro and Reunion plays, but I'd like a decent ritual monster that doesn't rely on the minions to do anything useful.
    I mean at least the Field Spell searches the monsters.

"It's not that I fanboy over my waifus, I just keep possession of their souls to my heart's content."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ChaosBlace View Post
    I mean at least the Field Spell searches the monsters.
    Yeah, the field spell was revealed just a moment after I wrote that message lol

Ravensdale, Washington, United States of America
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think the Vendread support is pretty decent. Nights and Strix is pretty damn good in my opinion, especially when combined together. I almost want to try double summon in Vendreads.
    Please check out my Yu-Gi-Oh product opening channel! I usually drink beer while opening!
    Please like and subscribe and thank y'all kindly!
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQX...EKw51lPfngMELg