Sup folks?! MajorRiot here, the main man, or just a dude who drinks beer. Yeah, I went on down to my local Walmart and picked up more random blister packs. It is a gambling problem but dammit I love it!! I get a real good assortment. I got the new packs, Legendary Duelists, Maximum Crisis, and Code of the Duelists. But I also managed to dig through the boxes and I found 2 packs of Fusion Enforcers and 1 pack of Raging Tempest!! I also caused a small scene at the Walmart. Some of the blister packs have them strips in them to prevent them from being stolen. Well, a lot of them never deactivate when they get scanned. So I set off the alarms and most of the time they just tell me to have a good day but this time, they made me sit and they counted each pack to make sure it matched the receipt, which it did! So these packs almost sent me to the slammer!!! So please enjoy this video! Thank ya kindly for the views!!

Please like and subscribe! Thank y'all kindly for watching! Always remember to drink and play Yugioh responsibly!
Filmed deep in the woods at the foothills of the Cascade mountains outside of Ravensdale, Washington, I, the main man, aka MajorRiot, of LastBestHope, drink beer, open up various Yu-Gi-Oh products while talking about the greatest card game ever, Yugioh and all the ridiculous, fast paced summoning and first turn unbreakable boards. Relive classic sets from all generations of Yu-Gi-Oh and experience first hand accounts and reactions to the cards and card news from a redneck living in the woods. If you like slightly drunk and nuanced Yu-Gi-Oh box openings, and redneck junkyard beer drinking truck driving moonshine bonfire blue collar raccoon cartoon face, then this channel is for you! Please subscribe for more box openings and more beer drinking!