User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 21

Thread: [OCG] Pemium Pack 20

  1. #11
    Registered User ScionStorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    4,225
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePhotonLegion View Post
    So you're coming from a perspective that's completely irrelevant to the arguments I've been making.

    Great, you're not worth discussing this with any further.
    This was from the first post you made.
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePhotonLegion View Post
    I'm going to reserve my judgment on this until we know the themes getting support, and how many there are.

    If this is their way of giving Links to Arc-v themes, then I'm all for it.
    This is exactly what my comparison was pointing out.

    And yes, at least my comparison clarified for you that your argument was irrelevant to what I was getting at. Clarifying that was the point of making such a blunt comparison.

    I am just trying to express why I am upset.
    Last edited by ScionStorm; 13th October 2017 at 07:30 AM.

  2. #12
    Registered User ThePhotonLegion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    738
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No you fucking weren't.

    excusing the Links for being in this set if they are good cards
    Now, do point out where I make that argument, then you're doing it. Until then, you're bringing up irrelevant crap because you can't be bothered to generate an argument for what was actually said.

  3. #13
    Registered User ScionStorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    4,225
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePhotonLegion View Post
    No you fucking weren't.



    Now, do point out where I make that argument, then you're doing it. Until then, you're bringing up irrelevant crap because you can't be bothered to generate an argument for what was actually said.
    So you would still be "all for it" if they made crappy useless Links for Arc-V themes?

    I don't want to argue about what you want to argue about. It is a runaway tangent to my point.
    Last edited by ScionStorm; 13th October 2017 at 07:39 AM.

  4. #14
    Registered User ThePhotonLegion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    738
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In case it wasn't patently obvious by the fact I have never posted about it, the 'quality' of the card design, outside of artwork, has never been an issue for me.

    I know, someone who doesn't see this game as purely meta, meta, cash grab. But guess what, we exist.

    What you're factually doing is taking your own view and applying it to my statements without seeking clarification of what is being said.

    I could do the exact same thing and say you're completely irrelevant argument is you doing a u-turn and saying we shouldn't have legacy manga printed in PP20 because of my view or the ridiculousness of affirmative action policy. But I'm a reasonable person, so I don't.
    Last edited by ThePhotonLegion; 13th October 2017 at 07:41 AM.

  5. #15
    Registered User ScionStorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    4,225
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePhotonLegion View Post
    In case it wasn't patently obvious by the fact I have never posted about it, the 'quality' of the card design, outside of artwork, has never been an issue for me.

    I know, someone who doesn't see this game as purely meta, meta, cash grab. But guess what, we exist.
    Yeah, I know. I am one of them. I don't play for meta, I play for fun. But I still enjoy quality. And I like the cards in the mangas. Which is why I am aware of how few chances they get in a year to actually come out. So you really would be happy with crappy Arc-V Links with nice art, okay. you are clear now. And if you have no interest in discussing my actual point, which is hopefully clear by now, then this particular discussion is done.
    Last edited by ScionStorm; 13th October 2017 at 07:48 AM.

  6. #16
    Registered User ThePhotonLegion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    738
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post
    if you have no interest in discussing my actual point
    Says the pot to the kettle.

  7. #17
    Registered User ScionStorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    4,225
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePhotonLegion View Post
    Says the pot to the kettle.
    If you really need to feel you won your argument, then I concede. It is a tangent for me I am honestly not interested in arguing. If you are not interested in what I am talking about, then that is okay too.
    Last edited by ScionStorm; 13th October 2017 at 07:55 AM.

  8. #18
    Registered User Sanokal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    New Zealand.
    Posts
    2,480
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ah, crap, not again. Photon, ice-bucket please boss man.

    I assume that it will stay the same, but they never mentioned the set size, did they?

    (If there are ARC-V Links here, then Imma start wishing for Odd-Eyes and D/D Links to complete the circle.)
    Sanokal

  9. #19
    Registered User ThePhotonLegion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    738
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No mention on set size.

  10. #20
    Registered User Sanokal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    New Zealand.
    Posts
    2,480
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still hope for extra then. Unlikely, I'll freely admit, but possible.
    Sanokal

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •