User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [DP19] Ojama and Ancient Gear Cards

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[DP19] Ojama and Ancient Gear Cards

Either you die as a Hero, or live to see yourself become the Meme Deck.

DP19-JP022 おジャマ改造 Ojama Kaisou (Ojamadification)
    Normal Spell Card
    (1) Reveal 1 LIGHT Machine Fusion Monster in your Extra Deck to your opponent, the banish any number of “Ojama” monsters from your hand, field or GY; Special Summon monsters with different names from your hand, Deck or GY who are Fusion Materials whose names are specifically listed on that revealed card, equal to the number of cards banished.
    (2) Banish this card from the GY, then target 3 of your banished “Ojama” monsters; shuffle all 3 into the Deck, then draw 1 card.

DP19-JP023 おジャマッチング Ojamatching
    Quick-Play Spell Card
    (1) Send 1 “Ojama” card from your hand or face-up on your side of the field; add from your Deck and/or GY 2 cards (1 “Ojama” monster with a different name then that card and 1 “Armed Dragon” monster, except “Hardened Armed Dragon”), then, Normal Summon 1 of the monsters added to your hand by this effect.
    (2) During your Main Phase: You can banish this card from your GY, then target 3 of your banished “Ojama” monsters; shuffle all 3 into the Deck, then draw 1 card.

DP19-JP030 古代の機械素体[アンティーク・ギアフレーム] Antique Gearframe (Ancient Gearframe)
    Level 4 EARTH Machine Effect Monster
    ATK 1600
    DEF 500
    You can only use this card’s (1)st effect once per turn.
    (1) Discard 1 card; add 1 “Ancient Gear Golem” or 1 Spell/Trap that specifically lists the card “Ancient Gear Golem” from your Deck to your hand.
    (2) If this card attacks, your opponent cannot activate any Spell/Trap Cards until the end of the Damage Step.
    (3) If this face-up card leaves the field due to your opponent’s effect: Special Summon up a total of 3 cards from your hand (“Ancient Gear Golem” or “Ancient Gear Golem – Ultimate Pound”), ignoring the Summoning Conditions.

DP19-JP031 古代の機械融合[アンティーク・ギアフュージョン] Antique Gear Fusion (Ancient Gear Fusion)
    Normal Spelll Card
    (1) Fusion Summon 1 “Ancient Gear” Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck, using monsters from your hand or field as Fusion Materials. If you use an “Ancient Gear Golem” or “Ancient Gear Golem – Ultimate Pound” you control as Fusion Material, you can also use monsters in your Deck as Fusion Material.

Source

You'll never be "Kurosaki Shun riding a backflipping Revolution Falcon then jumping on a driving motorcycle"-cool.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im not gonna say that Ancient Gearframe is useless, but the only advance over AG Wyvern is that it can be searched by AG Box. So the only usefull combo is:

AG Wyvern searches AG Box, AG Box searches AGframe, next turn you can summon AGframe to search AG Fusion, and now you hopefully have enough Fusion materials (at least 2 with AGframe and AG Box) for AG Chaos Giant. AGframes 3rd effect is sadly too unreliable.
    The only other Spell it can search is Spell Gear, if I'm not mistaken?

The Ojama cards seem just like a justification for Armed Dragon Catapult Cannon, but I really don't know if such a deck could work. Still, I guess I'll go full Chazz at some point and try it.

You'll never be "Kurosaki Shun riding a backflipping Revolution Falcon then jumping on a driving motorcycle"-cool.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The effects of those Ojama cards are just all over the place.
    It simply shouts out loud "MANJOUME DECK !!!"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What I love best about these Spells is how much they scream Anime Spells! I mean, that's so awesome! These look like cards Chazz would totally play.

Quote Originally Posted by Eternalight View Post
    The effects of those Ojama cards are just all over the place.
    It simply shouts out loud "MANJOUME DECK !!!"
    They're actually pretty focused for what they're intended to do, provided you realize the point and the end goal of these cards.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ojamadification is actually a good card for VWXYZ decks, you can reveal any of the fusions and Special Summon the materials from anywhere. It may be the first reliable way to Summon the XYZ Fusions since Dimension Fusion and Return from the Different Dimension were banned (I don't count Cyber Network since it's a bit slow sadly). And putting in the Ojamas shouldn't be difficult since a card like Ojamagic exists to add 3 of them to your hand at a time. Also, I wonder if the monster Normal Summoned by Ojamatching could be an Armed Dragon LV5 without Tributes.
    Last edited by Yugi.feder03; 15th October 2017 at 12:34 PM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awesome! They didn't give us Ojama Ride, they gave us a way better Ojama Ride!

Yeah, the new Ojama cards are meant to abuse the Ojamas as fodder for your bigger monsters (which is how Manjoume treated them anyway).
    Current decks: Salamangreats, Knightmare Cyberse, and Odd-Eyes Performapals
    Originator of the Tulpa Summon, and the homebrewed cards you use with it.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is pure madness, they tried to make Chazz.dek a thing, i applaud them for the effort, but if people use this, they'll most likely use it to summon ABC dragon buster, which is much more powerful than vwxyz.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Erickdsl View Post
    This is pure madness, they tried to make Chazz.dek a thing, i applaud them for the effort, but if people use this, they'll most likely use it to summon ABC dragon buster, which is much more powerful than vwxyz.
    I also thought about ABC Dragon Buster, but that already has its own good ways to Summon itself and doesn't need to risk its consistency with these Ojama cards, unlike VWXYZ which don't have consistency. So I think these give much more to VWXYZ than to ABC, though I won't negate that some people will play these to Summon ABC before VWXYZ.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yugi.feder03 View Post
    I also thought about ABC Dragon Buster, but that already has its own good ways to Summon itself and doesn't need to risk its consistency with these Ojama cards, unlike VWXYZ which don't have consistency. So I think these give much more to VWXYZ than to ABC, though I won't negate that some people will play these to Summon ABC before VWXYZ.
    It's not that ABC decks need this, sure, but if you are playing these cards the only reason you would use them to summon vwxyz is because you want to summon vwxyz just for the sake of it, because you'd be better summoning ABC since he's stronger and doesn't require additional cards on the field (vwxyz requires vw-tiger catapult and xyz-dragon cannon to be on the field, which means you would need a link monster with 2 down arrows in the first place) and by summoning the ABC parts you can use them as material for something else and then banish them from the graveyard for a free monster unlike the vwxyz that requires them to be on the field.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's it I am making Manjoume deck. these cards make the whole concept of an ojama, armed dragon, vwxyz deck possible. The first card helps purely with getting out your union fusions out easier, by using ojamas which can easily see the field due to things like obedience school. You can also get back monsters banished by this effect with the second spell. You can also pitch ojamagic as a cost to get the three original ojamas to hand. It should also be played during your opponents end phase and normal summon armed dragon level 3, then on your standby phase it will evolve into armed dragon level 5.

There should also be one more card revealed so I hope we get armed dragon, the same way silent magician and swordsman got on non level version that summoned any level monster upon destruction and give it an effect that can work with ojamas or vwxyz and that would be great.
    Last edited by haloichigo1; 15th October 2017 at 04:32 PM.