User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 28

Thread: [LVP1] Heavymetalfoes Electrum

  1. #11
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    190
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does anyone remember the list of archetypes that are rumored to get link support? What were the others that haven't been covered yet?

  2. #12
    Registered User King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Going Back Home
    Posts
    2,078
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eternalight View Post
    Crystrons got 1, now it's Metalfoes.
    Will Zoodiac get 1 too? Since the 3 of them are in the Master Peace lore.
    This'll happen for sure. All i can do is hope for something not too over the top.

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Butter View Post
    Does anyone remember the list of archetypes that are rumored to get link support? What were the others that haven't been covered yet?
    Here it is.

    1. Burning Abyss
    2. Gladiator Beast
    3. Qliphort
    4. Lightsworn
    5. Archfiend

    6. lswarm
    7. Gem-Knight
    8. Hieratic
    9. Noble Knight
    10. Prophecy
    11. Madolche
    12. Shaddoll
    13. Zefra
    14. Metalfoes
    15. Invoked
    16. Ritual Beast
    17. Crystron
    18. Mermail
    19. Aromage
    20. Inzektor

  4. #14
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    194
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Greed the Ambitious View Post
    Here it is.
    I'm curious if the Invoked will be a Link─2 as well, and if so, what kind of materials it will ask for.

    And very sad Alien is not in the list.

  5. #15
    Registered User Dread Kaiser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Terminia
    Posts
    3,614
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by King View Post
    This'll happen for sure. All i can do is hope for something not too over the top.
    "Monsters this card points to are treated as 2 materials for an Xyz summon. When a Rank 4 Monster is Xyz summoned to a zone this card points to, draw 1 card."
    I don't have a Problem, I have a Hobby.

  6. #16
    Registered User King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Going Back Home
    Posts
    2,078
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dread Kaiser View Post
    "Monsters this card points to are treated as 2 materials for an Xyz summon. When a Rank 4 Monster is Xyz summoned to a zone this card points to, draw 1 card."
    This sounds like Generic R4NK Support.

  7. #17
    Registered User Dread Kaiser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Terminia
    Posts
    3,614
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by King View Post
    This sounds like Generic R4NK Support.
    well this Heavymetalfoes here is basically generic Pendulum Support
    the Crystron is Slightly less Generic Synchro support
    why wouldn't the Zoodiac be Generic Xyz support. and of course there is only 1 rank that matters
    I don't have a Problem, I have a Hobby.

  8. #18
    Registered User King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Going Back Home
    Posts
    2,078
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dread Kaiser View Post
    well this Heavymetalfoes here is basically generic Pendulum Support
    the Crystron is Slightly less Generic Synchro support
    why wouldn't the Zoodiac be Generic Xyz support. and of course there is only 1 rank that matters
    Something like all monsters it points can ratpier

  9. #19
    Registered User ChaosBlace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Miami, Florida
    Posts
    124
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't know what the Shaddoll Link would do to help the deck out.

    "It's not that I fanboy over my waifus, I just keep possession of their souls to my heart's content."

  10. #20
    Registered User ScionStorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    4,225
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eternalight View Post
    Crystrons got 1, now it's Metalfoes.
    Will Zoodiac get 1 too? Since the 3 of them are in the Master Peace lore.
    And suddenly, Digital Bug appears! ;p

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •