User Tag List

Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: [VRAINS] [SPOILER] General discussion thread

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark-Shimy View Post
    Because of Yusaku getting a Synchro, I thought there would be another Playmaker vs Revolver. Cyberse Quantum vs Borreload Savage.
    If they are to Duel against each other again, it won't be right now. It seems instead to be the more contemporary pair of Bohman VS Playmaker Take III.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OK. So Windy made his partner crash. It is obvious that its Blood Shepherd. And Jin being Lightning's partner. Another Playmaker vs Bohman?

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It that's Shepherd, this raises a lot of questions. Why did they randomly picked one test subject so much older than the rest? Why is he so uninterested in the Lost Incident compared to the other victims (iirc, he is there when Akira tells Gou the story, but only makes dismissive comments)? What's Bohman's deal (I doubt he is Aqua's partner)?
    IRL Decks: Pure Artifact, Lyrilusc (work in progress) and futurely Time Thief
    Online: Trap Monster, Trickstar, Eyes Restrict
    Pre-Link Format: DDD, Heraldic Beast, Chronomaly

Blood Shepherd's accident wasn't them crashing into a building. If that was their intent, they are either intentionally misleading us by showing us a different accident or they just screwed up and forgot the details about BS's accident.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Part of me wants to say that Blood Shepherd is Windy's partner. But the crash scene looks different (unless the writers messed up). And Blood Shepherd doesn't display any care towards the Lost Incident so part of me doesn't think Windy and Blood Shepherd are partners. Very interesting. I want to venture to say that Windy caused his partners accident and then also decided to cause Blood Shepherd's accident separately. Though I don't know what the motive would be for Windy causing two accidents.

And I think Jin is the first human under the control of Lightning. Jin is an example of what Lightning wants to do to the other humans. The beginning of Episode 50 has to be Lightning taking Jin's data from Bohman. But I don't understand yet what Haru and Bohman have to do with this.
    A Fallen Hero Is The Best Kind of Villain

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did Lightning also kill takeru's parents?

Also, konami has been real good at cross promoting lately. Introducing synchros to link vrains the same we they introduce them to duel links.
    Current decks: Salamangreats, Knightmare Cyberse, and Odd-Eyes Performapals
    Originator of the Tulpa Summon, and the homebrewed cards you use with it.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Volteccer View Post

Also, konami has been real good at cross promoting lately. Introducing synchros to link vrains the same we they introduce them to duel links.
    Impossible. They died during the Lost Incident.

I know the flashbacks of Blood Shepherd's accident and the crash caused by Windy looks different. But all Drones monsters so far are WIND...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Volteccer View Post

Just curious, what led you to believe Lightning (who is Jin's partner) would go after Takeru's parents? What are you basing that off of?
    A Fallen Hero Is The Best Kind of Villain

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKaash View Post
    Just curious, what led you to believe Lightning (who is Jin's partner) would go after Takeru's parents? What are you basing that off of?
    Just because that seems like the kind of hokey plot twist i could see this show doing. Some people were killed in a car accident, there's a character that can cause car accidents, if it turns out he was the cause of the first one it they could milk it for a little extra drama.
    It's a weak justification, to be sure, and I'm not attached to the theory in the slightest. I just think it is the kind of thing they would try to pull.
    Current decks: Salamangreats, Knightmare Cyberse, and Odd-Eyes Performapals
    Originator of the Tulpa Summon, and the homebrewed cards you use with it.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I forgot this. At the end of the preview, it seems that Lightning pays reverence to someone...