User Tag List

Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast

Thread: [VRAINS] [SPOILER] General discussion thread

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark-Shimy View Post
    I saw that on YouTube comments twice. It says that Ai, angry on Go Onizuka due to Earth's death, will control Playmaker like Lightning does with Jin. We saw a first hint when Ryoken told Ai that Earth was killed. Also, DARK NEOSTORM looks like it can follow that idea. I hope it is just speculation.
    It being from a Youtube comment pretty much means it was just speculation. Nothing official says that gonna happen, and Ai's never shown that capability before. Really, until it happens, it's just those peoples dark speculations.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKaash View Post
    I wonder Lightning will give unconscious Blood Shepherd as a pawn to the weakened Windy to help him get back out there to fight this war, albeit Windy stating he doesn't need the help of humans. I also hope Lightning awakens and takes control of Miyu to use as a pawn vs Blue Maiden in the future, giving Blue Maiden a relevant adversary to face off against.
    As Blue Maiden does need someone she can Duel against and be permissed to win against, I can definitely see them pulling the "brainwashed Duelist" recurrer and using Aqua's progenitor against Aqua and Blue Maiden. A bit of a spin, since most times this is done, both sides aren't usually both female.

Also, Shepherd's conciousness being used against someone (Yusaku/Playmaker, probably, if not one of the KoH peoples). In fact, that would be a good chance for Ghost Gal to Duel again, in a rematch against her brother where she will win.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So Go Onizuka fused with Earth. Nice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I loved Firewall Xceed Summon scene.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There are some who are not quite pleased with how Gore had Playmaker dead to rights but Playmaker still won, and in the way he did.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by J. D. Guy View Post
    There are some who are not quite pleased with how Gore had Playmaker dead to rights but Playmaker still won, and in the way he did.
    A Skill with an aditional effect if the first try was negated. So bad.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark-Shimy View Post
    A Skill with an aditional effect if the first try was negated. So bad.
    This is one of those situations were, if it really does end up bothering someone, it's best they just take a breath, let it go, and move on. It won't do nothing but fester and spread otherwise.
    Last edited by J. D. Guy; 5th January 2019 at 09:50 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    https://dueldeegao.wordpress.com/201...ep-85-spoiler/

Well, it seems after this coming week's Soulburner Duel after so long, we will finally get our Skye/Blue Maiden Duel after so long. It'll be with Bohman's caretaker/"brother", Hal. It seems he, too, will be doing something beyond mere observation and handler.

It reminds me of Spectre's case, were he wasn't much more than an occasional presence and 2nd to the Varis, until he had his first full Duel against Blue Angel. However, I do not believe this Duel will go unfavorably against Skye this time.

And we will now see what kind of influence, if any, will Aqua bring to Skye's Deck and Dueling strategies.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Titles and synopses just dropped. Looking forward to these next few Duels. Including tonights Duel, the next few all seem to be 1-parters.

https://dueldeegao.wordpress.com/201...-85-cast-list/
    https://dueldeegao.wordpress.com/201...5-88-spoilers/

Spoiler Alert!
    Based on next week's cast list, it seems that Soulburner is absent during the Blue Maiden VS Hal Duel episode. Not sure what that indicates exactly, but I get the feeling Soulburner will take his first loss here, and will choose to excuse himself from Varis' team-up shenanigans, for now at least, until it's time for him to make a grand re-entrance.

The titles and synopses for the next two episodes show that Blue Maiden VS Hal is a one-episode Duel, and that Lightning will go after Spectre. He'll likely secure his second win, and it'll be interesting how it turns out. How will Spectre play his Sun/Sunvine/Sunavalon Deck against someone like Lightning. The following title indicates this Duel will also be a single episode, and furthermore, Varis and Windy will go at it again. Also, Varis will be using Chain Destruction, as his old-school Yugi Trap of choice.

The final title doesn't indicate much one way or the other, and we won't have a synopsis for awhile. EDIT: Actually, looking again, it seems the final title indicates, possibly, that Windy and Varis' rematch is a two-parter. If so, then yeah, of course Varis gets a 2-parter...
    Last edited by J. D. Guy; 9th January 2019 at 04:06 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Revolver vs Soulburner lasted less than Siegfried vs Haga and Ryuzaki. And Soulburner surrender. I love how Yamamoto and Saito reappeared and now they are going to Mirror Link VRAINS. Also, that Mirror Link VRAINS was spoiled on the ending. And sometimes this makes me feel that it's the final season of VRAINS.