User Tag List

Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast

Thread: [VRAINS] [SPOILER] General discussion thread

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark-Shimy View Post
    Revolver vs Soulburner lasted less than Siegfried vs Haga and Ryuzaki. And Soulburner surrender. I love how Yamamoto and Saito reappeared and now they are going to Mirror Link VRAINS. Also, that Mirror Link VRAINS was spoiled on the ending. And sometimes this makes me feel that it's the final season of VRAINS.
    I wish Soulburner VS Varis was a more proper Duel, but they wanted more time for "story". This was just a conveniently relevant way to not technically have two non-Duel episodes in a row.

Anyway, we do have one year of VRAINS left; specifically, we have to deal with SOL Technologies.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I didn't really get what they were trying to push with the Haru and Bohman brotherhood thing but I really don't care because Haru was a nearly useless character. He ultimately gave Blue Maiden a easy win so at least that's something because we haven't seen Blue Maiden doing anything in awhile.

As the preview shows, I can't wait for the next duel between Lightning and Spectre! It may go down as the best duel in the VRAINS show that does not involve the protagonist or their rival.
    A Fallen Hero Is The Best Kind of Villain

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, this Duel proved once again that we can only TRULY hype Vrains when it's a Spectre episode. The rest of the is enjoyable on low hype, but when Spectre gets to duel, it's on a whole other level. In just two turns we already got a turn 1 Extra Link, maybe the first Spell stealing ever and a reserve "But you still take the damage" moment. And according to the preview, next episode Spectre will manage to flip Lightning's Extra Link into his own. Amazing stuff is happening right now.
    IRL Decks: Pure Artifact, Lyrilusc (work in progress) and futurely Time Thief
    Online: Trap Monster, Trickstar, Eyes Restrict
    Pre-Link Format: DDD, Heraldic Beast, Chronomaly

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why the character with the most punchable face in the franchise gets the most exciting duels...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKaash View Post
    I didn't really get what they were trying to push with the Haru and Bohman brotherhood thing but I really don't care because Haru was a nearly useless character. He ultimately gave Blue Maiden a easy win so at least that's something because we haven't seen Blue Maiden doing anything in awhile.

As the preview shows, I can't wait for the next duel between Lightning and Spectre! It may go down as the best duel in the VRAINS show that does not involve the protagonist or their rival.
    To Hal's credit, his "usefulness" (if such needs to be dissected) as Bohman's keeper helped both him and Bohman out tremendously. Bohman will reap more of the benefits, especially going forward, but despite the lack of time for Hal that wasn't about Bohman Dueling Playmaker, I feel his character was well enough for what it was. Really, I'm just glad Hal got this development.

I also enjoyed the Duel, and appreciated that Hal using basic Hydradrive combos reflected Hal as being the "prototype" (as opposed to the usual thing where the prototype is ridculously strong compared to anything that came after). Blue Maiden played her part skillfully, but Hal tried his best.
    Last edited by J. D. Guy; 28th January 2019 at 06:46 AM.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Now I want something beyond Extra Link Full Mode. For beauty.

Perhaps a full backrow of co-linked Link Spells. Including Pendulum Link Spells on both sides, for extra incredulity. And beauty.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had a good feeling about Lightning vs Spectre and it did not disappoint! I'm glad Spectre mentioned that their decks are similar because yes they're both more of a "grind it out" style which I enjoy watching more. And Revolver admitting Spectre surpassed him by dropping a Extra Link Full Mode was awesome.

From Lightning's side, he's shown in both his duels now that he can break through established fields which is amazing. I really wonder if Lightning or Bohman will be the last main villain standing?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wonder too. But my bets are on the big boss(es) of SOL Technology for last villain(s).

Playmaker has increasingly acknowledged Ai as a partner and friend, so, after Lightning and Windy are defeated, the time is ripe for SOL to finally capture Ai, pushing Playmaker and Co. (including Bohman) to fight SOL to save Ai, stop their hybrid-humans World Domination® plans, and recompile Earth while they are at it.

Or maybe something less predictable.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Link-0 View Post
    I wonder too. But my bets are on the big boss(es) of SOL Technology for last villain(s).

Playmaker has increasingly acknowledged Ai as a partner and friend, so, after Lightning and Windy are defeated, the time is ripe for SOL to finally capture Ai, pushing Playmaker and Co. (including Bohman) to fight SOL to save Ai, stop their hybrid-humans World Domination® plans, and recompile Earth while they are at it.

Or maybe something less predictable.
    That would be a surprising twist to see SOL become the main villain with Bohman still around. But I could see Bohman becoming an ally for the time being because he doesn't seem innately evil towards Playmaker and company.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Windy vs. Soulburner. Im guessing whoever loses (Windy), the Ignis, when it disappears, will be absorbed into Bohman, thanks to him synchronizing with Mirror Link Vrains.
    Current decks: Salamangreats, Knightmare Cyberse, and Odd-Eyes Performapals
    Originator of the Tulpa Summon, and the homebrewed cards you use with it.