User Tag List

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: [VRAINS] [SPOILER] General discussion thread

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark-Shimy View Post
    I saw that on YouTube comments twice. It says that Ai, angry on Go Onizuka due to Earth's death, will control Playmaker like Lightning does with Jin. We saw a first hint when Ryoken told Ai that Earth was killed. Also, DARK NEOSTORM looks like it can follow that idea. I hope it is just speculation.
    It being from a Youtube comment pretty much means it was just speculation. Nothing official says that gonna happen, and Ai's never shown that capability before. Really, until it happens, it's just those peoples dark speculations.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKaash View Post
    I wonder Lightning will give unconscious Blood Shepherd as a pawn to the weakened Windy to help him get back out there to fight this war, albeit Windy stating he doesn't need the help of humans. I also hope Lightning awakens and takes control of Miyu to use as a pawn vs Blue Maiden in the future, giving Blue Maiden a relevant adversary to face off against.
    As Blue Maiden does need someone she can Duel against and be permissed to win against, I can definitely see them pulling the "brainwashed Duelist" recurrer and using Aqua's progenitor against Aqua and Blue Maiden. A bit of a spin, since most times this is done, both sides aren't usually both female.

Also, Shepherd's conciousness being used against someone (Yusaku/Playmaker, probably, if not one of the KoH peoples). In fact, that would be a good chance for Ghost Gal to Duel again, in a rematch against her brother where she will win.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So Go Onizuka fused with Earth. Nice.