User Tag List

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
Results 121 to 129 of 129

Thread: [VRAINS] [SPOILER] General discussion thread

  1. #121
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    160
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OK. My conclusion is... Earth is Spectre's Ignis, Aqua's owner is yet unknown (impossible to be Aoi), Windy is Bohman's and the Light Ignis is Kusanagi brother's.

  2. #122
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    160
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice reappearing of Revolver. Is it confirmed that he will perform a Synchro Summon?

  3. #123
    Registered User Comun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Ancient Forest (aka Manaus, Brasil)
    Posts
    456
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One of the upcoming chapters is named "Tuning Bullets", so I would say yes.
    IRL Decks: Pure Artifact, Lyrilusc (work in progress) and futurely Tindangle
    Online: Trap Monster, Trickstar, Eyes Restrict
    Pre-Link Format: DDD, Heraldic Beast, Chronomaly

  4. #124
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    912
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark-Shimy View Post
    Nice reappearing of Revolver. Is it confirmed that he will perform a Synchro Summon?
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    One of the upcoming chapters is named "Tuning Bullets", so I would say yes.
    Not to mention that, if you follow the card game side, a couple days past they just revealed a Synchro that he's going to Summon as a real card in the next major Booster Set. (And I think the physical V-Jump magazine straight-up says its his.)

  5. #125
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    160
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by J. D. Guy View Post
    Not to mention that, if you follow the card game side, a couple days past they just revealed a Synchro that he's going to Summon as a real card in the next major Booster Set. (And I think the physical V-Jump magazine straight-up says its his.)
    I saw it like two days after I posted that. I also saw Cyberse Quantum. Now I want to see when Yusaku will use it.

  6. #126
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    912
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark-Shimy View Post
    I saw it like two days after I posted that. I also saw Cyberse Quantum. Now I want to see when Yusaku will use it.
    When is a good question. Maybe he'll be made to fight the Light Ingis?

  7. #127
    Registered User Volteccer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,271
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    With a name like quantum dragon, I hope yusaku's tuner will be called quibitron.
    Current deck: Odd-Eyes Performapals
    Originator of the Tulpa Summon, and the homebrewed cards you use with it.

  8. #128
    Registered User KingKaash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    586
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dominant entrance by Revolver! And I have to say I think Vrains has the best character designs. First Soulburner and now Revolver 2.0:



    And it looks like Revolver's new look will come with a new dueling style...finally this show is getting back on track.
    A Fallen Hero Is The Best Kind of Villain


  9. #129
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    160
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by J. D. Guy View Post
    When is a good question. Maybe he'll be made to fight the Light Ingis?
    Because of Yusaku getting a Synchro, I thought there would be another Playmaker vs Revolver. Cyberse Quantum vs Borreload Savage.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •