User Tag List

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: [VRAINS] [SPOILER] General discussion thread

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark-Shimy View Post

Smoking? Either that's his past or his true-self.
    This scene puzzles me to no end. It comes out of nowhere and lasts for a second. He looks like an inner-city youth juvenile deliquent who just got into a scuffle. He just looks way too different from his "normal" look.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cyberse Magician didn't even get to be Yusaku's final boss monster in its own debut Duel. Sasuga Ritual Monster.
    IRL Decks: Pure Artifact, Lyrilusc (work in progress) and futurely Tindangle
    Online: Trap Monster, Trickstar, Eyes Restrict
    Pre-Link Format: DDD, Heraldic Beast, Chronomaly

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They could have at least saved the last Code Talker for another duel.
    Current deck: Odd-Eyes Performapals
    Originator of the Tulpa Summon, and the homebrewed cards you use with it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Shootingcode Talker?
    They can make names like "Decode Talker" and "Encode Talker", they definitely can think of better names.
    And in the end, Powercode Talker is the one without the Up Link Marker. No idea why they didn't keep this pattern on that card.

I didn't expect Cyberse Magician and the new -Code Talker in 1 episode. Maybe they're really trying to make room for Soulburner.
    {Create-a-Cards Forums}

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eternalight View Post
    Shootingcode Talker?
    They can make names like "Decode Talker" and "Encode Talker", they definitely can think of better names.
    And in the end, Powercode Talker is the one without the Up Link Marker. No idea why they didn't keep this pattern on that card.

I didn't expect Cyberse Magician and the new -Code Talker in 1 episode. Maybe they're really trying to make room for Soulburner.
    Shooting code is a real thing, but I agree that the name is still poor.
    Sanokal

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    Cyberse Magician didn't even get to be Yusaku's final boss monster in its own debut Duel. Sasuga Ritual Monster.
    It did stay on the field upon its Summon, though. And its Damage-halving and Attack-funneling effects made it useful and relevant throughout.

Cyberse Wizard is support for Links, so I'm not surprised or bothered by it doing just that.

Quote Originally Posted by Volteccer View Post
    They could have at least saved the last Code Talker for another duel.
    Not sure what would be appropriate for the Storm Access card.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanokal View Post
    Shooting code is a real thing, but I agree that the name is still poor.
    It's an Archer who shoots arrows. It seems appropriate a name to me. More so than most of the other Code Talkers, really.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For my part, I'm somewhat worried and miffed on the lack of Brave's appearances this early on, unlike like Ghost Girl and Blue Angel; I'd like for him to get in on the reaction scenes, too, honestly, but that he isn't when the others are implies his levels of relevancy, even periphially speaking, is once again limited (granted, the opening and especially the ending didn't help with the impications). Shame, since he made for a good intro-guide to the new Link VRAINS when the Season began, and I feels he's a good character in general that's being underused.

Looking forward to Soulburner's Duel. Also looking forward to the series's first one-on-two Duel, since we were teased out of one (and a Tag Duel) earlier.
    Last edited by J. D. Guy; 1 Day Ago at 05:53 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just like Haru and Bowman, Soulburner has something red on his iris. Another thing that makes me suspect of him. And since Bowman and Haru said that they have to get back their memories, probably Soulburner too.