User Tag List

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: [VRAINS] [SPOILER] General discussion thread

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It was mentioned the WIND Ignis was involved with the enemies iirc, so assuming Hal and Bohman are not using their avatars to hide their true ages, I'm thinking Bohman is a Lost Incident victim, since Hal would be too young for that.
    IRL Decks: Pure Artifact, Lyrilusc (work in progress) and futurely Tindangle
    Online: Trap Monster, Trickstar, Eyes Restrict
    Pre-Link Format: DDD, Heraldic Beast, Chronomaly

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In the latest episode, we get a glimpse of the other 4 ignis' real looks. The LIGHT ignis has got a 4-pointed-star which looks exactly like Bohman's.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, it looks like Soulburner...

Spoiler Alert!
    ...just Ritual Summoned, and it's the first FIRE Ritual Monster since Legendary Flame Lord. @ScionStorm should be happy, I figure.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by J. D. Guy View Post
    Well, it looks like Soulburner...

Spoiler Alert!
    ...just Ritual Summoned, and it's the first FIRE Ritual Monster since Legendary Flame Lord. @ScionStorm should be happy, I figure.
    Spoiler Alert!
    Just here to say: Third FIRE Ritual monster IN EXISTENCE. Also, Lord of the Red was the last FIRE Ritual monster to make it to the game. (I I think it was revealed in anime before Legendary Flame Lord came out in OCG?)

...but also, I'm meh on Cyberse. So eh. I wouldn't mind if it inspired an original FIRE Ritual theme and support in the next main series set-actually would be nice to see this alongside an expanded Legendary Flame Lord theme.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post
    Spoiler Alert!
    Just here to say: Third FIRE Ritual monster IN EXISTENCE. Also, Lord of the Red was the last FIRE Ritual monster to make it to the game. (I I think it was revealed in anime before Legendary Flame Lord came out in OCG?)

...but also, I'm meh on Cyberse. So eh. I wouldn't mind if it inspired an original FIRE Ritual theme and support in the next main series set-actually would be nice to see this alongside an expanded Legendary Flame Lord theme.
    Spoiler Alert!
    I admit that I forgot Lord of the Red was FIRE. I don't mind them being Cyberse, though, is they turn this into a series of Cyberse Rituals. That would mean we would be due more Rituals, and I'd be all for that, regardless of typing.

For the episode, I'm shocked that personal assistant girl actually tried to do something. Not surprised that Gore took the shot like a boss, showing he's not completely within himself and still has some of his integrity from the first Season.

Speaking of Gore, I wonder what becomes of him and Soulburner? (My stream was lagging as heck.) Both of the two seem to dip out of focus for Playmaker's next Duel.

I would have like to have seen at least a second Link from Gore this Duel, however. On the other hand,
    Spoiler Alert!
    the Ritual from Soulburner was a pleasant surprise.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post
    I don't like generic Cyberse either, but I'm seeing Salamangreat as their own separate thing and so far they look... well, great.
    IRL Decks: Pure Artifact, Lyrilusc (work in progress) and futurely Tindangle
    Online: Trap Monster, Trickstar, Eyes Restrict
    Pre-Link Format: DDD, Heraldic Beast, Chronomaly

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I don't like generic Cyberse either, but I'm seeing Salamangreat as their own separate thing and so far they look... well, great.
    I may come around to them eventually but with 3 Cyberse structures in a row, right now my enthusiasm for Cyberse stuff is low.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Blue Girl is so much better than Blue Angel.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark-Shimy View Post
    Blue Girl is so much better than Blue Angel.
    I mean, its only been a single episode, and it wasn't even an episode primarily focused on her. We don't have much to go on. I'd give it some time, myself.
    Last edited by J. D. Guy; 29th May 2018 at 06:49 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    New episode was surprisingly awesome for what otherwise seemed like a low-key and obligatory Duel.

Spoiler Alert!
    And our glorious Fusion Monster descends!

At first I thought Playmaker was Xyz Summoning with that Spell, based on the animation, but in hindsight, after looking at the tv-tokyo site and learning it was a Fusion Monster, it being a Fusion Summon makes more sense. It matches with the Soul Fusion Booster Set name, too.

It's now only a matter of time before Playmaker Synchro and Xyz Summons. Also, I hope he'll play more lesser Extra Deck non-Links and other Rituals, too, even if only as stepping stones. I'd also love to see him Pendulum Summon towards the end (I like Pendulum Monsters), but I'll be fine either way.

Cyberse Clock Dragon is very cool looking. Aesthetically, it reminds me of Galaxy-Eyes Cipher Dragon, which is my favorite of the Galaxy-Eyes from a looks department (Photon comes second, with Prime Photon third). Wish they could have shown a shot of its Anime proxy card, but oh well.

Loved the Duel; this second part really brought the Duel together for both competitors, and I appreciate that. Due to the person he was playing against, I wasn't sure I would have liked the Duel, but I ended up loving it in the end.

Also, if I'm not mistaken, I believe he may have gotten that Fusion from his Storm Access, unless it was meant to be the new Link-2. Also, I wonder if that new Link-2, which looks like a red body suit version of Space Insulator, is the Fusion enabler equivalent to Cyberse Witch's Ritual enabler?