User Tag List

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: [VRAINS] [SPOILER] General discussion thread

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We have never seen the full faces of Takeru's parents, so I used to suspected them to be Baira and Faust, given the matching hair colors, and how they went missing after the Lost Incident.

But I have doubts now, because they have been on the same virtual room as Soulburner and shown no reaction (unless they don't know Soulburner = Takeru).

Quote Originally Posted by Link-0 View Post
    Bohman has the same 4-pointed star pattern as the LIGHT ignis so they are likely connected.

At first I suspected Bohman could be the Light ignis itself, having been reprogrammed by an evil mastermind. But now it seems that the Light ignis is the mastermind, and Bohman likely his pawn.

I still have doubts about who or what Bohmab is, to be honest. I have a hard time believing he is a human, being able to materialize from a screen to enter Kusanagi's brother's mind. Then again, Yusaku can "feel" LINK VRAINS events in the real world, so, maybe Bohman's abilities are of the same nature.
    I was close enough. The exposition given this episode explains everything about Bohman. This time I don't believe they are fabricated memories, but Bohman may still be hiding or lying about something.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We have never seen the full faces of Takeru's parents, so I used to suspected them to be Baira and Faust, given the matching hair colors, and how they went missing after the Lost Incident.

But I have doubts now, because they have been on the same virtual room as Soulburner and shown no reaction (unless they don't know Soulburner = Takeru).

I was close enough. The exposition given this episode explains everything about Bohman. This time I don't believe they are fabricated memories, but Bohman may still be hiding or lying about something.
    Why would Takeru's parents work for the same that kidnapped their son?

And I don't believe that Bohman and Haru are AIs. Bohman's birth was with Lightning having already Jin under his control, and I assume that Lightning got Jin thanks to Bohman.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark-Shimy View Post
    Why would Takeru's parents work for the same that kidnapped their son?
    I haven't speculated about that. It was a guess, not an full theory.

I simply found it suious that his parents' faces were hidden, as if it showing their faces would've let us identify them.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark-Shimy View Post
    And I don't believe that Bohman and Haru are AIs. Bohman's birth was with Lightning having already Jin under his control, and I assume that Lightning got Jin thanks to Bohman.
    Yes, Lightning used the "unfinished version" of Bohman to get Jin's consciousness, which happened at the beginning of this arc.

I'm not sure what you mean by "Bohman's birth". If you mean him getting out of that bathtub-like thing, as shown in this episode, it is explained as the moment of the awakening of the "completed" Bohman, not his creation.

Yes, this might be yet another lie/fake memory. But his story has more credibility this time.
    Last edited by Link-0; 1 Week Ago at 05:29 PM.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm believing the part where Bohman is a Gen3 AI created by Lightning, but I don't believe a word of the part where he says he's meant to be a superior to the Ignis.
    IRL Decks: Pure Artifact, Lyrilusc (work in progress) and futurely Tindangle
    Online: Trap Monster, Trickstar, Eyes Restrict
    Pre-Link Format: DDD, Heraldic Beast, Chronomaly

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I'm believing the part where Bohman is a Gen3 AI created by Lightning, but I don't believe a word of the part where he says he's meant to be a superior to the Ignis.
    Same here. I'm surprised Lightning would allow someone to be above him. But Lightning did question Bohman wanting to go duel Playmaker again because Bohman wasn't "finalized" so that could hint that Lightning really does want Bohman to be a perfected vessel. My guess would be Lightning would want Bohman to absorb the other 5 Ignis and then Lightning would absorb Bohman.

All this exposition helped Bohman's character a lot for me. Before the episode, I didn't want to see Bohman duel Playmaker again because Bohman has been beaten twice. In the second duel Bohman had the advantages of having the Link Spell Judgement Arrows and using a Data Storm in a Master Duel yet he still lost to Playmaker so his character was dropping. But considering he's the ultimate being now, it makes him more interesting. And for those same reasons, I can't see Bohman losing to Playmaker. If Bohman loses right now then Lightning's whole plan is already a failure (based on the facts Bohman told Playmaker being true and not a fabricated memory) and that can't happen already. Bohman should win this and capture Ai forcing Playmaker to work on his own for a bit.
    A Fallen Hero Is The Best Kind of Villain