User Tag List

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: [VRAINS] [SPOILER] General discussion thread

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fusions, Fusions, Fusions. Fusions for you, Fusions for me. Fusions for everyone.
    IRL Decks: Pure Artifact, Lyrilusc (work in progress) and futurely Tindangle
    Online: Trap Monster, Trickstar, Eyes Restrict
    Pre-Link Format: DDD, Heraldic Beast, Chronomaly

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No one expected that Blue Girl and Soulburner would use Fusions quickly. Nice Link-Super Polymerization.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    Fusions, Fusions, Fusions. Fusions for you, Fusions for me. Fusions for everyone.
    Definitely a lot of Fusions but I'm happy to see them in the show. Brings some variety. So far we got Links, Rituals and Fusions. Let's see if they go all the way
    A Fallen Hero Is The Best Kind of Villain

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As some who loves Fusions, all the recent Fusions have been euphoric!

Shame none for Gouki or Dynawrestlers. They wanted to play close to the parallel of Gore's Duel with Playmaker, it seems.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark-Shimy View Post
    No one expected that Blue Girl and Soulburner would use Fusions quickly. Nice Link-Super Polymerization.
    I think Soulburner using Fusions was telegraphed by him being the current arc's dueteragonist and being a parallel to Playmaker. Both used a Ritual and now a Fusion. The trend should continue, too.

Blue Girl using a Fusion was pleasant surprise, though. It did make me wish Gore had done the same.

Quote Originally Posted by KingKaash View Post
    Definitely a lot of Fusions but I'm happy to see them in the show. Brings some variety. So far we got Links, Rituals and Fusions. Let's see if they go all the way
    The variety after nothing but Links in the beginning is welcome. And I suspect they'll go all the way. Savage Strike should either have a Playmaker-themed Cyberse Synchro or Xyz, depending on if they follow chronological order or pack color.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bohman's character is now very unintentionally silly and I'm loving it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So Bohman is real Yusaku? It's an obvious trick because his memories were altered.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm so confused on Episode 57 with Bohman. I understand what he's saying could be false since the memory change stuff. But what is he saying? Is he a human being that somehow had Yusaku's backup data loaded into him, which how is that physically possible? Or is he some kind of AI that got Yusaku's backup data loaded into him? Even if he is the real Yusaku why does he look like that and not like Yusaku? I'm confused what is being implied here.

And the designs for Soulburner and now Bohman are stunning

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And the designs for Soulburner and now Bohman are stunning
    Going from this, I agree. Soulburner looks really cool, and is probably my favorite look in the show tied with Naoki's Brave look. Bohman looks good to, even his first outfit which looked a little werid in promotional material came out looking good during the show. Now, he's managed to up his own ante design-wise with current get-up.

I'm so confused on Episode 57 with Bohman. I understand what he's saying could be false since the memory change stuff. But what is he saying? Is he a human being that somehow had Yusaku's backup data loaded into him, which how is that physically possible? Or is he some kind of AI that got Yusaku's backup data loaded into him? Even if he is the real Yusaku why does he look like that and not like Yusaku? I'm confused what is being implied here.
    For this, I'm willing to wait and see how that pans out. It's obvious his memories are tampered and implanted, so I'd say it best not to let what he says affect much right now. And if there is truth in what he says, if it leads to them making Naoki more story-prevalent, I'm all for it, or whatever. But now, let Bohman spin what he thinks is his story, I say.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He thinks he is the real Yusaku and Playmaker is the backup data. According to his current memories, his real memories and the back-up got switched and now the back-up (Playmaker) is occupying his body. He is fighting to take his body back, basically.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by J. D. Guy View Post
    Going from this, I agree. Soulburner looks really cool, and is probably my favorite look in the show tied with Naoki's Brave look. Bohman looks good to, even his first outfit which looked a little werid in promotional material came out looking good during the show. Now, he's managed to up his own ante design-wise with current get-up.

For this, I'm willing to wait and see how that pans out. It's obvious his memories are tampered and implanted, so I'd say it best not to let what he says affect much right now. And if there is truth in what he says, if it leads to them making Naoki more story-prevalent, I'm all for it, or whatever. But now, let Bohman spin what he thinks is his story, I say.
    I hope Bohman keeps this design for as long as he's in the show. I hope it's not his design just because of this version of his tampered memories. The intro and ending show him in his original form so I could see him reverting to that but I hope not.

And you're right it's best to wait it out to see what happens. I normally do wait but think is one conflict that threw me off.

He thinks he is the real Yusaku and Playmaker is the backup data. According to his current memories, his real memories and the back-up got switched and now the back-up (Playmaker) is occupying his body. He is fighting to take his body back, basically.
    Ok this was my final takeaway too. Again I think it's weird and questionable but let's see how it plays out from this point. Maybe there's more story to it that explains how he could possibly be the real Yusaku