User Tag List

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: [VRAINS] [SPOILER] General discussion thread

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark-Shimy View Post
    Revolver vs Soulburner lasted less than Siegfried vs Haga and Ryuzaki. And Soulburner surrender. I love how Yamamoto and Saito reappeared and now they are going to Mirror Link VRAINS. Also, that Mirror Link VRAINS was spoiled on the ending. And sometimes this makes me feel that it's the final season of VRAINS.
    I wish Soulburner VS Varis was a more proper Duel, but they wanted more time for "story". This was just a conveniently relevant way to not technically have two non-Duel episodes in a row.

Anyway, we do have one year of VRAINS left; specifically, we have to deal with SOL Technologies.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I didn't really get what they were trying to push with the Haru and Bohman brotherhood thing but I really don't care because Haru was a nearly useless character. He ultimately gave Blue Maiden a easy win so at least that's something because we haven't seen Blue Maiden doing anything in awhile.

As the preview shows, I can't wait for the next duel between Lightning and Spectre! It may go down as the best duel in the VRAINS show that does not involve the protagonist or their rival.
    A Fallen Hero Is The Best Kind of Villain