User Tag List

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: [OCG] 10/05/2015 OCG Japan (and China) Decklists

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Serenity View Post
    There are 44 Decklists here and 25 of them are the same Deck... C'mon TCG meta is awful but in OCG it's just ridicoulos....
    TCG Meta is good, top 32 YCS Dallas 8 different decks. OCG have the hardest meta, if they want win play pals, ba, monarch or stay in home praying for a better meta.

Registered User Mystic TimeKeeper's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So, people may have hated on BA but seeing a TCG ex-esclusive archetype holding his ground in OCG is a bit satisfying (while it lasts).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can joke about other decks being dead all you want (These decks will be relevant after a new format), but people will collectively play the best deck in the competitive setting. As long as a deck rewards novices for bad play, it will be used by experts who can benefit the most from it. At least the OCG actually got rid of Nekroz for the final blow, compared to what the TCG "hit". It's easy to nitpick, but your biases are showing. Clowns reward bad play, and are extremely explosive when you actually play well. Couple that with the best Rank pool, and you have the deck everyone wants to play.
    Last edited by Thanako; 6th October 2015 at 01:57 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Montag View Post
    TCG Meta is good, top 32 YCS Dallas 8 different decks. OCG have the hardest meta, if they want win play pals, ba, monarch or stay in home praying for a better meta.
    TCG meta is BA,BA,BA and now as if this wasn't bad enough we're getting invaded by Clowns,in addition here Nekroz aren't completely dead and his majesty Cyber Dragon Infinity isn't here yet... By the time DOCS gets here our meta will be almost the same as in Japan... It'll be just Rank 4,Rank 4,Rank 4 and floodgates everywhere... They moment you'll manage to summon a monster you'll be awarded a prize.... Imo, right now OCG is just unplayable, and here is certainly better but not to the point where we can say our meta is "good"....

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    TCG meta is BA,BA,BA and now as if this wasn't bad enough we're getting invaded by Clowns,in addition here Nekroz aren't completely dead and his majesty Cyber Dragon Infinity isn't here yet... By the time DOCS gets here our meta will be almost the same as in Japan... It'll be just Rank 4,Rank 4,Rank 4 and floodgates everywhere... They moment you'll manage to summon a monster you'll be awarded a prize.... Imo, right now OCG is just unplayable, and here is certainly better but not to the point where we can say our meta is "good"....
    We don't have the Rank 4s that made Clowns stupid over there.
    Its still an idiot proof deck, but no Shock, Raf or CDI makes it much less of a threat then its OCG version.
    I don't have a Problem, I have a Hobby.

Banished
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dread Kaiser View Post
    Its still an idiot proof deck, but no Shock, Raf or CDI makes it much less of a threat then its OCG version.
    Doesn't stop people from spamming Clowns into anything though. It's still a stupid ass toolbox here.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mofiz View Post
    Doesn't stop people from spamming Clowns into anything though. It's still a stupid ass toolbox here.
    When did I ever say it wasn't?
    fucking clowns are everywhere already. Its an Idiot proof rank 4 engine that can be thrown into anything for nothing

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We don't have them yet... Yes Shock Master is banned,but in a matter of months we'll get both Rafflesia and Infinity,here almost certainly they're gonna have less impact than in Japan but our Meta will still be full of stupid brainless Rank 4 spam decks....
    I really wish those Clowns would be erased from history... I find this meta worse than Drulers one.... Yeah I'd rather face 2 Big Eyes and 1 Dracossack and get OTKed by RFTDD rather than see Clowns spam the same 3 monsters every damn turn....

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We don't have them yet... Yes Shock Master is banned,but in a matter of months we'll get both Rafflesia and Infinity,here almost certainly they're gonna have less impact than in Japan but our Meta will still be full of stupid brainless Rank 4 spam decks....
    I really wish those Clowns would be erased from history... I find this meta worse than Drulers one.... Yeah I'd rather face 2 Big Eyes and 1 Dracossack and get OTKed by RFTDD rather than see Clowns spam the same 3 monsters every damn turn....
    and ALL because of 1 stupidly designed monster
    Now if they actually had the brains to put "You can only special summon PErformages" to Trickclown like they did with SO many other monsters.....

Fortunately, it looks like the Clowns are done given Dennis' condition...but given their stupid it would surprise me if Konami made OCG Debuting clowns anyway

Banished
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    and ALL because of 1 stupidly designed monster
    Now if they actually had the brains to put "You can only special summon PErformages" to Trickclown like they did with SO many other monsters.....

Fortunately, it looks like the Clowns are done given Dennis' condition...but given their stupid it would surprise me if Konami made OCG Debuting clowns anyway
    If that stupid "summon 3 Circus morons; draw 2 cards" shit comes to the OCG, I will question Konamis mental state.