User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Summon Sorceress

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Weevil Underwood is pleased with his new non-insect Waifu.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yugi.feder03 View Post
    PS: I called the next Structure R would be the one based on "Curse of Darkness" (one we never got in the TCG), so hopefully we will get some "Diabolos" retrain and new "Virus" related cards.
    I wish we got Vaccine and Alpha Wave Emission Virus from R Manga in Collectors pack or something.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post
    I wish we got Vaccine and Alpha Wave Emission Virus from R Manga in Collectors pack or something.
    Vaccine is a so situational card that I find it difficult that Konami makes it real, but it could happen. Also, Alpha Wave Emission Virus is essentially a Thousand-Eyes Restrict in Field Spell form, so I don't know if Konami would print it with that effect or they'd change it to not make almost every other attack floodgate currently in existence instantly obsolete.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Erickdsl View Post
    Pretty cool artwork. The effect is not bad either. Being able to summon any monster from the deck, even if its effect is negated, has a lot of potential.

Like make needlefiber and use his effect to summon o-lion from the deck, link o-lion and fiber into this and get a token, now you can use her effect to target the token to summon any machine monster from your deck like a tuner for a synchro or a floater like a dark destroyer. I'm tempted to play her in altergeist as a way to get meluseek faster on board to start looping.

Also the combination of the first and second effect can make inferno reckless summon live. And if you want to be really cheese you could, maybe, use the first effect to summon Ido the supreme magicial force or something similar to your opponent field if you can prevent him from crashing into your monster.
    So, in essence, this card can reach the L5nk ceiling off of 2 cards.

...Boi.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shun Kurosaki View Post
    I can see this being used with Remove Brainwashing to constantly summon monsters that will switch back to you immediately.
    I mean, you can do that too... or y'know, something that isn't a gimmick.
    Quote Originally Posted by Archsorcerer View Post
    While you are giving the opponent a linked zone, placing an annoying monster on the opponent's field could mess with decks like Jack Knight and Magibullets.

Also, Sorceress can setup a monster for a Cyber Dragon contact fusion. Saw this one reddit.
    Yeah, save for the fact they can perfectly Link it away, or even Tribute for Blue and laugh as they +2 in your face.