User Tag List

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: [OCG] Flames of Destruction

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I find it funny and sad how all the trickstars got nerfed. Madonna is supposed to have full immunity, but now it is only to activated effects so continuous effects can still effect her and the main deck monsters banish themselves after special summoning themselves which kills synergy with madonna who needs them in grave to do more damage. I like the cards and they promote link plays as opposed to burning, but I feel they should have not come with these new downsides that the anime versions didn't have. Also I dont really know how to discard mandrake in pure trickstars so I am not sure why she even has the banish down side. On the other hand master ogre got a better effect than the anime since he could negate any card not just monsters and it is a quick effect so you can stop any cards effect your opponent tries to activate. I like all the support, but hope that trickstars and goukis get more spell and trap support.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm already sick with Cyberse, Trickstar and Gouki. These are the fourth Trickstar and the fifth Gouki link monsters... I'd love it, if other decks' link monsters weren't pushed aside in secondary packs (like Premium Pack and Link VRAINS Pack), which we don't even know if/when will arrive in the TCG.
    I'm using this forum to improve my english while also talking about a hobby of mine. Sorry for my grammatical mistakes.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, they are the cards of the heroes so expect more.

Gouki ain't that prominent in the meta anyway.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BBDD View Post
    I'm already sick with Cyberse, Trickstar and Gouki. These are the fourth Trickstar and the fifth Gouki link monsters... I'd love it, if other decks' link monsters weren't pushed aside in secondary packs (like Premium Pack and Link VRAINS Pack), which we don't even know if/when will arrive in the TCG.
    Hopefully them getting all of this stuff early means that they'll continue to use it rather than phase it out as per flipping usual. Damn you Hikokubo...
    Sanokal

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Based on Bellamadonna's Set Number, I'm guessing it will be the cover card, because I don't see Trickstars getting 3 Link Monsters in one pack.
    The dankest duelist you'll ever meet.

Registered User ThePhotonLegion's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We should find out next week, when they update the Official Site. Typically, if they've revealed the cover card, they put up the pack art because there's no use hiding it.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    Oh, I was thinking about the rightmost Extra Monster Zone. Yeah, that makes a lot more sense.
    Yeah, I meant Main Monster Zone. Sorry about that.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Constellar28 View Post
    Based on Bellamadonna's Set Number, I'm guessing it will be the cover card, because I don't see Trickstars getting 3 Link Monsters in one pack.
    A female lead with her ace as a booster set boss?

So progressive

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by haloichigo1 View Post
    I find it funny and sad how all the trickstars got nerfed. Madonna is supposed to have full immunity, but now it is only to activated effects so continuous effects can still effect her and the main deck monsters banish themselves after special summoning themselves which kills synergy with madonna who needs them in grave to do more damage. I like the cards and they promote link plays as opposed to burning, but I feel they should have not come with these new downsides that the anime versions didn't have. Also I dont really know how to discard mandrake in pure trickstars so I am not sure why she even has the banish down side. On the other hand master ogre got a better effect than the anime since he could negate any card not just monsters and it is a quick effect so you can stop any cards effect your opponent tries to activate. I like all the support, but hope that trickstars and goukis get more spell and trap support.
    I've see this mentioned a couple places, but Anime Master Ogre's card proxy was not seen, so we don't know its precise effect in the Anime. (The wikia has sense updated the Anime effect to better fall in line with its real life effect, but that's because no actual proxy is available. They have disclaimer for that, too.)

Anyway, I reckon it was either the standard "but banish it when it leaves the field" or lock you into Trickstars for the remainder of the turn, because their Special Summon effects are kinda generic. Truth is, the banish effect is pretty standard for such effect. It is unfortunate that them being banished conflicts with with Bellamadonna's Effect Damage effect.

Last but not least, you can discard Hensbane for Mary's effect. I've also seen One for One recommended.
    Last edited by J. D. Guy; 4 Days Ago at 01:31 AM.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Constellar28 View Post
    I haven't been watching the sub, but there isn't much else that it could be, is there?
    Sanokal