User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: [LVP1] 3 More Link Monsters

[LVP1] 3 More Link Monsters

A new Shaddoll supporter, and the secret origin of the Prophecy is invoked.

LVP1-JP026 Inzektor Picofarena
    Link 2 DARK Insect Link Effect Monster
    ATK 1000
    Links: Bottom Left, Bottom Right
    Materials: 2 Insect monsters
    You can only use this card’s name’s (1) and (2) effects once per turn.
    (1) If this card is Link Summoned: You can discard 1 card then target 1 other Insect monster you control; equip 1 Insect monster from your Deck to the targeted monster as an Equip Card. The equipped monster gains 500 ATK and DEF.
    (2) You can target 3 Insect monsters in your Graveyard; return them to the Deck, then draw 1 card.

(The 1 effect’s bonus is not dependent on Picofarena)

LVP1-JP036 Madou Genten Crowley (Crowley the Origin/Source of Prophecy)
    Link 2 DARK Spellcaster Link Effect Monster
    ATK 1000
    Links: Bottom Left, Bottom Right
    Materials: 2 Spellcaster monsters
    This card’s name’s (1) effect can only be used once per turn.
    (1) If this card is Link Summoned: You can reveal 3 “Spellbook” cards with different names from your Deck, your opponent randomly adds 1 of them to your hand, and shuffle the rest back into your Deck.
    (2) Each turn, 1 Level 5 or higher Spellcaster monster you Normal Summon can be Summoned without Tributing.

LVP1-JP056 Shaddoll Nephilim / Shaddoll Construct
    Link 2 LIGHT Fairy Link Effect Monster
    ATK 1200
    Links: Left, Right
    Materials: 2 Flip Monsters
    You can only use this card name’s (1) and (2) effects once per turn each.
    (1): During your Main Phase: You can Fusion Summon 1 “Shaddoll” Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck, using monsters from your hand or your side of the field as Fusion Materials.
    (2): If this card is in your GY: You can send 1 “Shaddoll” card in your hand or face-up from your side of the field to the GY, and if you do, Special Summon this card from your GY.

Source

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would have loved if the shaddoll one could be treated as any attribute, just for fun.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why the Shaddoll one has to have those link arrows? They want to force you to run other Link monsters in a Fusion-heavy deck? It seems Konami thinks that Shaddolls are still overpowered and they need to nerf any of the support, which is probably a bad sign that we aren't getting Construct fusion back any time soon. Link arrows should have been like the others.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im just pissed with the fact that Crowley doesn't support Invoked at all.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "I heard you wanted Construct back" ─ Konami

So they ended up asking for 2 Flip monsters as materials. That's not too easy, but we get a very good effect in return.

Its arrows are also very interesting. They expect it will be used as Fusion material for it's own (1)st effect when Link Summoned into the Extra MZ, then revived to enable more Fusions into the Main Monster zones (but not using itself as material this time).

Also, this is LIGHT material for El-Shaddoll Construct if it is unbanned.
    Last edited by Link-0; 14th November 2017 at 01:02 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you read her effect, It can be summoned from GY so why you need other Arrows then these. You use her effect and her as material, for fusion summon and then you can summon her from GY in Main monster zone and she will open another zone for you. So i think its really ok.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Laharl, I'm not sure if you are replying to me, but that's what I wrote too.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Link-0 View Post
    Laharl, I'm not sure if you are replying to me, but that's what I wrote too.
    nope it was on Yugi Feder But you was quicker.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Laharl View Post
    If you read her effect, It can be summoned from GY so why you need other Arrows then these. You use her effect and her as material, for fusion summon and then you can summon her from GY in Main monster zone and she will open another zone for you. So i think its really ok.
    You must admit that it's a bit roundabout.
    Last edited by Ettel; 14th November 2017 at 02:13 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Kinda disappointed with these cards, they are not as good as the ones from the first wave. The shaddoll one is the most interesting but the materials suck. Although i like how it mimics the gimmick of the fusions monsters to recycle the fusion spell every time they are sent to the graveyard, this one fuses and recycles itself.

Also, that "plot twist" of Aleister being the founder of prophecy is pretty funny, but it would've been more interesting if the link monster's effect had any kind of resemblance to that of Aleister.