User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [SD33] More New Cards from Power Code Link

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[SD33] More New Cards from Power Code Link

Including 2 incredibly useful hyper generic Link Monsters for Decks that want to field 2 or more Extra Deck monsters!

SD33-JP002 Garbage Collector
    Level 2 WIND Cyberse Effect Monster
    ATK 100
    DEF 1900
    This cardís nameís effect can only be used once per turn.
    (1) You can target 1 other Cyberse monster you control; return that card to the hand, and if you do, Special Summon 1 Cyberse monster from your Deck with the same Level and a different name than the monster that was returned to the hand.

SD33-JP004 Flame Buffalo
    Level 3 FIRE Cyberse Effect Monster
    ATK 1400
    DEF 200
    (1) If this face-up card leaves the field: You can discard 1 Cyberse monster, and if you do, draw 2 cards.

(Deadborder TL note: This cardís name is also a likely play on a framebuffer.)

SD33-JP008 Segmental Dragon
    Level 7 LIGHT Cybese Effect Monster
    ATK 2600
    DEF 2400
    (1) You can Normal Summon or Set this card without tributing.
    (2) If this card is Normal Summoned or Set by the above method, its original ATK and DEF are halved.
    (3) Once per turn, if this card was Normal Summoned or Set (Quick Effect): you can destroy this face-up card, and if you do, destroy all monsters in the Main Monster zones whose ATK is equal or lower than this cardís ATK.

SD33-JP005 Lady Debugger
    Level 4 LIGHT Cyberse Effect Monster
    ATK 1700
    DEF 1400
    (1) If this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can add 1 Level 3 or lower Cyberse monster from your Deck to your hand.

SD33-JP022 OCG Style: Cybanet Storm/TCG Style: Cynet Storm
    Field Spell Card
    (1) Linked monsters on the field gain 500 ATK/DEF.
    (2) The Link Summon of Link Monsters cannot be negated.
    (3) If you take 2000 or more damage from battle or a card effect: you can activate this effect; shuffle the face-down cards in your Extra Deck, and if you do, excavate the top card of those cards. If it is a Cyberse Link monster, Special Summon it. Otherwise, return it to its original position.

SD33-JP041 Traffic Ghost
    Link 3 DARK Cyberse Link Monster
    ATK 1800
    Links: Bottom Left, Bottom, Bottom Right
    Materials: 3 Monsters

SD33-JP042 LANpholinkus
    Link 2 LIGHT Cyberse Link Monster
    ATK 1200
    Links: Bottom Left, Bottom Right
    Materials: 2 Monsters

This card is based on the Rhamphorhynchus, a genus of Pterosaurs.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So, they were serious when they said that "generic link monsters" would have made their appereance in this structure...
    I find them pretty boring and uninteresting, though. Don't get me wrong, they are completely generic, token-friendly link monsters with no downsides whatsoever, but I'm not a fan of vanilla bodies.
    I'm using this forum to improve my english while also talking about a hobby of mine. Sorry for my grammatical mistakes.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I like LANpholynkus' artwork.

The cyberse cards are pretty good as well, draw power and monster searching is nice for them I guess, since so far they don't have that.

You'll never be "Kurosaki Shun riding a backflipping Revolution Falcon then jumping on a driving motorcycle"-cool.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dinosaur-based, all that I need to see.
    Sanokal

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Both Link Monsters are pretty much useless and boring, they should both have like 1000 more ATK for their requirements and not having a single effect, like non-effect Synchros and Xyzs had high ATK for their Levels/Ranks before. I say without fear of being mistaken that they will both be powercrept soon if they aren't already. If it was a Starter Deck I could understand it a bit, but as this is a Structure Deck, the lack of a single effect paired with those low stats in both those Links is unjustifiable in my opinion. But at least their artworks are good.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Archsorcerer View Post
    Including 2 incredibly useful hyper generic Link Monsters for Decks that want to field 2 or more Extra Deck monsters!

traffic ghost looks a lot like the altergeist do.... why is it no altergeist 😢

SD33-JP002 Garbage Collector
    Level 2 WIND Cyberse Effect Monster
    ATK 100
    DEF 1900
    (1) You can target 1 other Cyberse monster you control; return that card to the hand, and if you do, Special Summon 1 Cyberse monster from your Deck with the same Level and a different name than the monster that was returned to the hand.

SD33-JP004 Flame Buffalo
    Level 3 FIRE Cyberse Effect Monster
    ATK 1400
    DEF 200
    (1) If this face-up card leaves the field: You can discard 1 Cyberse monster, and if you do, draw 2 cards.

(Deadborder TL note: This cardís name is also a likely play on a framebuffer.)

SD33-JP008 Segmental Dragon
    Level 7 LIGHT Cybese Effect Monster
    ATK 2600
    DEF 2400
    (1) You can Normal Summon or Set this card without tributing.
    (2) If this card is Normal Summoned or Set by the above method, its original ATK and DEF are halved.
    (3) Once per turn, if this card was Normal Summoned or Set (Quick Effect): you can destroy this face-up card, and if you do, destroy all monsters in the Main Monster zones whose ATK is equal or lower than this cardís ATK.

SD33-JP005 Lady Debugger
    Level 4 LIGHT Cyberse Effect Monster
    ATK 1700
    DEF 1400
    (1) If this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can add 1 Level 3 or lower Cyberse monster from your Deck to your hand.

SD33-JP022 OCG Style: Cybanet Storm/TCG Style: Cynet Storm
    Field Spell Card
    (1) Linked monsters on the field gain 500 ATK/DEF.
    (2) The Link Summon of Link Monsters cannot be negated.
    (3) If you take 2000 or more damage from battle or a card effect: you can activate this effect; shuffle the face-down cards in your Extra Deck, and if you do, excavate the top card of those cards. If it is a Cyberse Link monster, Special Summon it. Otherwise, return it to its original position.

SD33-JP041 Traffic Ghost
    Link 3 DARK Cyberse Link Monster
    ATK 1800
    Links: Bottom Left, Bottom, Bottom Right
    Materials: 3 Monsters

SD33-JP042 LANpholinkus
    Link 2 LIGHT Cyberse Link Monster
    ATK 1200
    Links: Bottom Left, Bottom Right
    Materials: 2 Monsters

This card is based on the Rhamphorhynchus, a genus of Pterosaurs.
    traffic ghost looks like a altergeist so why must it be a non effect monster.... ?
    Come out, the circuit of dreams and hope ! Arrowheads confirmed ! The summoning conditions are 2 "Trickstar" monsters. I set the 2 of Trickstar Narkiss and Trickstar Candina in the Link Markers ! Circuit combine ! Link Summon !

Registered User ThePhotonLegion's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by starofpower View Post
    traffic ghost looks like a altergeist so why must it be a non effect monster.... ?
    KOnami logic: Those Link markers + Generic materials + effect = 3stronk5me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pple will still grab them, they are completely generic, essentially helping almost every deck to summon more Extra Deck monsters

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lady Debugger is wonderful for Cyberse. Granted, it'll probably grab Backup Secretary most of the time, but that extra consistency is nice.
    Current decks: Salamangreats, Knightmare Cyberse, and Odd-Eyes Performapals
    Originator of the Tulpa Summon, and the homebrewed cards you use with it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I actually commend Konami this time for making non-effect generic links. They help reduce congestion from already tight extra decks. One can simply replace the monsters they didnt always make now using one of these instead.