User Tag List

Thread: VRAINS episode where Yusaku win the duel without using Storm Access?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

VRAINS episode where Yusaku win the duel without using Storm Access?

Is there any episodes in Yugioh VRAINS so far where Yusaku won a duel without using plot armor called storm access?? Which episodes?

I actually still want to enjoy watching Yugioh anime, but i can't stand watching the mc win every duel with plot armor...

and for me storm access is worse then yuma's shining draw as storm access should give a random card which can be unfit with the progressed match and not always save the mc's butt.

Thanks.
    Last edited by lswarmruler; 16th November 2017 at 09:36 AM.
    Pendulum Summon is a mistake!!!

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I assume his master duels, since it can't be used there.
    Sanokal

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanokal View Post
    I assume his master duels, since it can't be used there.
    Eh, one of them. So far the only duel where he won and didn't first use a monster obtained via Storm Access was his duel with Akira, I believe. His first master duel was against Revolver, and he won that with Firewall Dragon, which he obtained the the duel prior but didn't get a chance to use.
    Current decks: Salamangreats, Knightmare Cyberse, and Odd-Eyes Performapals
    Originator of the Tulpa Summon, and the homebrewed cards you use with it.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lswarmruler View Post
    Is there any episodes in Yugioh VRAINS so far where Yusaku won a duel without using plot armor called storm access?? Which episodes?

I actually still want to enjoy watching Yugioh anime, but i can't stand watching the mc win every duel with plot armor...

and for me storm access is worse then yuma's shining draw as storm access should give a random card which can be unfit with the progressed match and not always save the mc's butt.

Thanks.
    Master duels in general

I don't mind the Storm Access, it at least makes more sense than Shining Draw. It's implied that Yusaku is cheating the system a bit with Ai's help, so it's not actually random, AI flat out tells him when to fish out a monster when he knows that one will help ("Ai's make calculations....")

I also Like that, unlike Yuma, Yusaku goes out of his way to use it since it IS a massive advantage for him and, again, unlike Yuma, the Plot cards actually stick around
    I don't have a Problem, I have a Hobby.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also note that Yusaku uses a wide array of Link mosnters which just perfectly fit his current situation in most duels anyways. The only monsters he consistently uses are Link Spider + Honeybot -> De-/Encode Talker and Firewall Dragon, anything else just appeared only once as well, so that is pretty much plot armor too. Storm Access really isn't the problem here.

You'll never be "Kurosaki Shun riding a backflipping Revolution Falcon then jumping on a driving motorcycle"-cool.