User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 41 to 44 of 44

Thread: Structure Decks You'd Like To See?

  1. #41
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    983
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post
    Spellcaster's Command is likely the next SDR coming up. Can anyone else see it being an Endymion/Mythical Beast Pendulum deck with a Magical Citadel field searcher, a reprint of Magicalize Fusion and a new Endymion Fusion monster ace?
    Would be cool. One of the few products I brought in real life was the Endymion Structure, so I'd love that to be the next R Structure. A new Fusion would be cool, too.

  2. #42
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    983
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post
    Spellcaster's Command is likely the next SDR coming up. Can anyone else see it being an Endymion/Mythical Beast Pendulum deck with a Magical Citadel field searcher, a reprint of Magicalize Fusion and a new Endymion Fusion monster ace?
    It will indeed be an Endymion Structure. It'll have 40 cards, and 2 Special Cards included, but whether or not any Extra Deck cards are kind of up in the air and iffy, unless it's one of the 2 Special Cards.

  3. #43
    Registered User ScionStorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    4,087
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by J. D. Guy View Post
    It will indeed be an Endymion Structure. It'll have 40 cards, and 2 Special Cards included, but whether or not any Extra Deck cards are kind of up in the air and iffy, unless it's one of the 2 Special Cards.
    I thought the "2 Promotional Cards" was including the Extra Deck cards.

    Undead World was advertised the exact same way. 40-card deck and 2 Promotional Cards. Those promotional cards turned out to be SR07-000 "Tatsunecro" and SR07-041 'Red-Eyes Zombie Necro Dragon".

    Previous to SR07, SDRs were advertised as 40-card deck and 1 Promotional card. That promotional card was always the -000 card of the deck. If we are getting 2 promotional cards again that suggests we are are getting a new Extra Deck card which would be -041 if there are no multiple copies.

    All that remains to be seen is whether I'm right about it being a new Fusion monster for Magicalize Fusion to target. Also whether they incorporate the expanded Mythical Beast Pendulum theme into the deck given Mythical Institution is located in Enymion's citadel.
    Last edited by ScionStorm; 4 Weeks Ago at 10:48 PM.

  4. #44
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    983
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post
    I thought the "2 Promotional Cards" was including the Extra Deck cards.

    Undead World was advertised the exact same way. 40-card deck and 2 Promotional Cards. Those promotional cards turned out to be SR07-000 "Tatsunecro" and SR07-041 'Red-Eyes Zombie Necro Dragon".

    Previous to SR07, SDRs were advertised as 40-card deck and 1 Promotional card. That promotional card was always the -000 card of the deck. If we are getting 2 promotional cards again that suggests we are are getting a new Extra Deck card which would be -041 if there are no multiple copies.

    All that remains to be seen is whether I'm right about it being a new Fusion monster for Magicalize Fusion to target. Also whether they incorporate the expanded Mythical Beast Pendulum theme into the deck given Mythical Institution is located in Enymion's citadel.
    Happy the forums are back! I missed this humble place.

    As to your post, @ScionStorm, in that case, it does seem we will be an Extra Deck Monster! Cool! It also means we'll have more Main Deck cards than what we've been getting in pre-Undead World R Structures, which is always a nice thing.

    While the Extra Deck Monster could be a Fusion, to give more heft to Magicalize Fusion's arsenal, since Spell Counter Casters have had a thing with Synchros, I would not be surprised to see Endymion as a Level 7 Synchro, with 2 of the Monsters in the Deck, including the other Promotion Card at 000, being new Tuners for the Deck to go along with it.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •