User Tag List

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Structure Decks You'd Like To See?

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We should have a Plant Structure Deck based entirely around Bean Soldier and Jerry Beans Man. Make the Bean deck Tier 1 OP. ;P

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I want a new Gemini Structure deck, but I also especially want a Spirit Structure Deck, they could treat it as a Noah Kaiba Structure, but I think it's about time to get a structure that boosts the original variant of Spirits that aimed to Summon Hino-Kagu-Tsuchi or Yamata Dragon, and stop derailing with other concepts that don't even make sense like Spirit Pendulums.
    Last edited by Yugi.feder03; 27th January 2018 at 01:22 PM.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We've had a Gemini SD. Phoenix Gearfried was the deck's ace cover monster.
    Last edited by ScionStorm; 27th January 2018 at 12:58 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post
    We've had a Gemini SD. Phoenix Gearfried was the deck's ace cover monster.
    It's curious that I forgot that structure deck had Gemini monsters because it lacks "Gemini" on its name, though now that I remember it I have always considered it more a Warrior than a Gemini deck because it only had a few Gemini cards. Anyway, I suppose it still applies as a Gemini deck, so I guess I'm editing my comments to fix my neglect.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yugi.feder03 View Post
    It's curious that I forgot that structure deck had Gemini monsters because it lacks "Gemini" on its name, though now that I remember it I have always considered it more a Warrior than a Gemini deck because it only had a few Gemini cards. Anyway, I suppose it still applies as a Gemini deck, so I guess I'm editing my comments to fix my neglect.
    It had 7 Gemini monsters total. 3 of the 5 new cards introduced in the deck were Gemini monsters, the 4th new card was a Gemini support monster and the 5th new card was a Gemini support Spell card. It also contained Gemini Summoner, Unleash Your Power!, Gemini Trap Hole, as well as indirect support in cards like Double Summon and Justi-Break.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yugi.feder03 View Post
    I want a new Gemini Structure deck, but I also especially want a Spirit Structure Deck, they could treat it as a Noah Kaiba Structure, but I think it's about time to get a structure that boosts the original variant of Spirits that aimed to Summon Hino-Kagu-Tsuchi or Yamata Dragon, and stop derailing with other concepts that don't even make sense like Spirit Pendulums.
    I think Spirit Pendulums make a lot of sense, especially in hindsight.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by J. D. Guy View Post
    I think Spirit Pendulums make a lot of sense, especially in hindsight.
    Yeah, Pendulum summoning gives Spirits the field presence they naturally lack since they don't stay on the field, and they can't truly die. The only problem is most older spirit monsters can't be special summoned.
    I do agree Spirits need an engine to actually get out Yamata Dragon.
    Current deck: Odd-Eyes Performapals
    Originator of the Tulpa Summon, and the homebrewed cards you use with it.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Volteccer View Post
    Yeah, Pendulum summoning gives Spirits the field presence they naturally lack since they don't stay on the field, and they can't truly die. The only problem is most older spirit monsters can't be special summoned.
    I do agree Spirits need an engine to actually get out Yamata Dragon.
    Yep. There's something ephemeral about Pendulums that translates well to a Spirit Monster aesthetic.

And I, too, would like a more streamlined way of playing the likes of Yamata Dragon et al.

Ravensdale, Washington, United States of America
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There absolutely needs to be a new Dark World structure deck. I do not know what has happened, but Dark World has been getting little to no love while all these other old monsters have. Why has Dark World not received a link or xyz or even synchro monster? I would be thrilled and tickled pink if a new Gates of the Underworld structure deck was announced. I know that Lair of Darkness is soon and focuses on dark monsters but come on!! Let me have new good Dark World stuff to play with! At least give me Dark World Corridor from the anime!
    Please check out my Yu-Gi-Oh product opening channel! I usually drink beer while opening!
    Please like and subscribe and thank y'all kindly!
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQX...EKw51lPfngMELg

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MajorRiot View Post
    There absolutely needs to be a new Dark World structure deck. I do not know what has happened, but Dark World has been getting little to no love while all these other old monsters have. Why has Dark World not received a link or xyz or even synchro monster? I would be thrilled and tickled pink if a new Gates of the Underworld structure deck was announced. I know that Lair of Darkness is soon and focuses on dark monsters but come on!! Let me have new good Dark World stuff to play with! At least give me Dark World Corridor from the anime!
    We did get Dark World Brainwashing not too long ago.