User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: [OCG] More Info on Premium Pack 20

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanokal View Post
    Likely. That was where Arcana Knight Joker was introduced.
    No joke, I genuinely did not know that.

Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post
    I hope not. I hope the card under White Howling is an !R card. Any number of singular !R card could be interesting. I'm surprised Spellbinding Illusion isn't already out. It's actually the same curse Illusion Magician cast against Diabound in the Memory World arc.
    The Arcana Knight Joker thing being an !R card and the Monster on the cover looking like some kind of a upgrade... Well, we'll see. So far, they seem to be going Game Original first, then reverse order of the Mangas. We'll have to see what's below White Howling, because it might end up being a random Zexal Manga card, or another Arc-V Manga card that can be released standalone. Or another White Trap.

Still, if it is a !R standalone, that'd be nice, too. But the wonky placement seems not in its favor, unfortunately.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by J. D. Guy View Post

The Arcana Knight Joker thing being an !R card and the Monster on the cover looking like some kind of a upgrade... Well, we'll see. So far, they seem to be going Game Original first, then reverse order of the Mangas. We'll have to see what's below White Howling, because it might end up being a random Zexal Manga card, or another Arc-V Manga card that can be released standalone. Or another White Trap.

Still, if it is a !R standalone, that'd be nice, too. But the wonky placement seems not in its favor, unfortunately.
    R was a great series with some neat cards. Barbaros and Gorz debuted there, as did Machina Force and Union Attack.
    Sanokal

Registered User ThePhotonLegion's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not gonna lie, as someone who looks forward to this set every year, I really don't like the choice combination they wen't with.

Maybe, they could have supported 2 of the 3 changes they made from the norm, but all 3 seems over baring and shouldn't have been done.

Still, "Number 5" finally got it's release, so that's something I suppose. If only Kaiba wasn't our all holo set in March...

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That being said, the other 2 Link monsters released in this set are from GX and 5Ds and both series have other cards in the set. 5Ds cards were all revealed at once just recently. With Number 5, it isn't a Link, nor is it an 'original' card and it hasn't yet been followed up with another Zexal card reveal. It could just be around the corner. But it could also be that the speculated Poker Knight Link monster could be revealed alongside an actual !R card similar to the 5Ds cards being revealed together.
    Last edited by ScionStorm; 12th December 2017 at 08:51 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post
    That being said, the other 2 Link monsters released in this set are from GX and 5Ds and both series have other cards in the set. 5Ds cards were all revealed at once just recently. With Number 5, it isn't a Link, nor is it an 'original' card and it hasn't yet been followed up with another Zexal card reveal. It could just be around the corner. But it could also be that the speculated Poker Knight Link monster could be revealed alongside an actual !R card similar to the 5Ds cards being revealed together.
    Technically, Number 5 is a Game Original Number. Technically.

Either way, them coupling the reveals isn't unlikely, presuming tonights episode reveal isn't one of them.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All the evidence points to there not being in R card. Why are we still speculating that there will be.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePhotonLegion View Post
    All the evidence points to there not being in R card. Why are we still speculating that there will be.
    Didn't the pack summary say that there would be?
    Sanokal

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanokal View Post
    Didn't the pack summary say that there would be?
    It also said there would be a Zexal card, guess and we have 1 space for both of them. And if you look at 5the set order, you can see which one it is.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Technically, Number 5 is a Game Original Number. Technically.
    I know what you mean, but technically it's name was written on the anime card already, so I'm not sure if that counts. The anime version of C5 had an additional effect to attach 1 card from the hand to it opt when the base version is attached.

You'll never be "Kurosaki Shun riding a backflipping Revolution Falcon then jumping on a driving motorcycle"-cool.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did they consider Cosmic Blazar dragon to be game original or anime original? Because No. 5 was in the same boat. But, if they keep a consistent set order, there's no room for an R card, unless they put it out of order of where DM would go.
    Current decks: Salamangreats, Knightmare Cyberse, and Odd-Eyes Performapals
    Originator of the Tulpa Summon, and the homebrewed cards you use with it.