User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: [OCG] More Info on Premium Pack 20

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    im a bit afraid of the new Arcana Knight, somehow i feel it will be total shit

Registered User Voltanis The Adjudicator's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Aren't the action spells just quick-play spells here? That's what the symbol looks like.

Registered User Voltanis The Adjudicator's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol called it. Like they'd ever add a whole new type of card in the actual game as anything other than the BIG NEW THING at the start of a new era to differentiate it.
    Also King called it, Arcana Extra Joker is bad. Actually all 4 of these new cards are pretty bad, considering how irrelevant that Photon is now. Actually, the first Action Spell is good, it makes OTKs even easier and can be recalled really easy. Just hope your opponent doesn't have Honest, lol.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Interesting that the flood-gates have been opened for the release of Action Cards in this game. I mean, outside Nanana, anyway, which was an outlier. Their effects are rather hilariously generic, and these two in particular are super aggresive. Lastly, I like how they stimulate picking up Action Cards in a way by allowing you to re-Set them from the GY, albeit at a cost.

And Extra Joker is indeed the !R, or close enough for Konami, anyway. All in all, minus the 15 cards as opposed to 20, I quite like this version the Premium Pack.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I do kind of like how you can switch between action cards as you wan (discard one to re-use the other instead). I may experiment with these; i am a sucker for egao.
    Current decks: Salamangreats, Knightmare Cyberse, and Odd-Eyes Performapals
    Originator of the Tulpa Summon, and the homebrewed cards you use with it.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Volteccer View Post
    I do kind of like how you can switch between action cards as you wan (discard one to re-use the other instead). I may experiment with these; i am a sucker for egao.
    True. It's be especially useful when we, inevitably, get more over time.

Shame Speed Spells never were incorporated into the real game in some fashion like Action Cards are.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post
    I don't want Divine Evolution to come out yet unless they are going to make the evolved forms of Dreadroute and Obelisk into actual cards soon after, or all together with a summoning condition like "Can only be Special Summoned and only from the hand or Deck by banishing an "Obelisk the Tormentor" you control after it has been targeted by "Divine Evolution.". As a solo card for release I'd rather have something like Spellbinding Illusion, since it is pretty much Illusion Magician's signature move from the memory world arc turned into a card.
    I like the idea of Obelisk the Progenitor and the Dreadroot evolution just requiring you to Tribute the original monster to Summon them from your hand, but you can Summon them from your Deck using "Divine Evolution".