0 Thread(s)

[OCG] More Info on Premium Pack 20

https://ygorganization.com/linksconnectingtodrivers/

PP18-JP003 Junk Connector
    Link 2 DARK Warrior Link Effect Monster
    ATK 1700
    Links: Bottom Left, Bottom Right
    Materials: 2 Warrior/Machine monsters, including at least 1 Tuner
    (1) Once per turn, during either player’s Main or Battle Phase (Quick Effect): You can activate this effect; immediately after this effect resolves, Synchro Summon 1 monster, using only monsters this card points to as Synchro Materials.
    (2) If this Link Summoned card is destroyed by battle or an opponent’s card effect and sent to the GY: You can Special Summon 1 “Junk” Synchro Monster from your Extra Deck (this Special Summon is treated as a Synchro Summon).

PP18-JP013 Lefty Driver
    Level 2 EARTH Machine Effect Monster
    ATK 300
    DEF 100
    You can only use this card name’s (2) effect once per turn.
    (1) If this card is Special Summoned: You can make this card’s Level 3 until the end of this turn.
    (2) During your Main Phase, except during the turn this card was sent to the GY: You can banish this card from your GY; add 1 “Righty Driver” from your Deck to your hand

PP18-JP012 Righty Driver
    Level 1 EARTH Machine Tuner Effect Monster
    ATK 100
    DEF 300
    For a Synchro Summon, you can substitute this card for any 1 “Synchron” Tuner monster. You can only use this card name’s (1) effect once per turn.
    (1) If this card is Normal Summoned: You can Special Summon 1 “Lefty Driver” from your hand, Deck, or GY.

PP18-JP005 Numbers 5 Mourouryuu Death Chimera Dragon / Number 5: Doom Chimera Dragon
    Rank 5 DARK Dragon Xyz Effect Monster
    ATK 0
    DEF 0
    Materials: 2+ Level 5 monsters
    (1) This card gains 1000 ATK for each material attached to it.
    (2) This card with Xyz Material can attack every monster your opponent controls once each.
    (3) At the end of the Battle Phase, if this card battled: You can activate 1 of these effects.
    • Target 1 monster in your GY; attach it to this card as Xyz Material.
    • Target 1 card in your opponent’s GY; place it on top of your opponent’s Deck.

PP18-JP006 Pendulum Halt
    Normal Spell Card
    (1) If there are 3 or more face-up Pendulum Monsters with different names in your Extra Deck: Draw 2 cards, also you cannot add cards from your Deck to your hand for the rest of this turn.

Source: Yu-Gi-Oh.Jp

Remember to give your thoughts about these new cards on our Social Media accounts.
    I wonder why they've been pointing towards their social media stuff today?

-----Old Info Below
    https://ygorganization.com/ocg-info-premium-pack-20-2/
    Specifically what series will be in the pack.

The pack of 15 cards will contain cards from:

The Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V manga currently publishing in V Jump
    Game Original Link Monsters designed to strengthen Decks by adding Link monsters to them
    The manga Yu-Gi-Oh! R
    The GX Series
    The 5D’s Series
    The ZEXAL Series
    The ARC=V Series

Source
    Last edited by J. D. Guy; 11th December 2017 at 04:42 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Kinda felt this should have its own thread.

Though the spread will be low, it seems those 15 slots are going to be stretched wide (somewhat obligatory "Stretch Armstrong and the Flex Fighters" plug; if you have Netflix, make sure to watch it if you like cartoons[/randomplug]).

What I'm really curious about is when it speaks on card(s) from the series between GX and Arc-V. It essentially mentioned Arc-V twice, and it doesn't specify Manga for nothing beyond the Arc-V and R Mangas. I wonder if that is meant to allude to Anime Cards, or the game original stuff inspired by Anime themes, such as the Link Monsters?

Furthermore, Nine-Tailed Fox is a GX Manga card, but that was not referenced for getting support explicitly like the Arc-V Manga was. It makes me wonder if the other mentions are short-hand. But then, the question comes up as to why the double reference Arc-V, both as a Manga and as not...

Also, as @ScionStorm mentioned, they don't seem to be pertrubed with an integrated pool of where they're picking the choices from, even at this point. Nine-Tailed Fox proves that.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will secretly hope for Cosmic Space and some Life-Star monsters from !R. There's way too many things I want from the GX manga- but since roids got DP support this year I'm going to hope for Ultimate Machine Union and Mechanic's Soul, Reggie's Divine Sanctuary treated as SitS and Dark Mist would tie in well with the latest and upcoming SDRs. For 5Ds I'm just going to say Great Hades Stag Beetle, Hellfire Spearman and Ghost Fusion. Maybe complete the Hunder series with the Neighbhunder, also finally getting the three Spider monsters from Kyoji would be nice. Arc-V of course I am looking for those Sora pendulums and at least Dark Anthelion. Whew, so many cards and so few spaces. If only Premium Packs were released twice a year.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post
    If only Premium Packs were released twice a year.
    If only Premium Packs were twice as large instead of getting smaller...
    Cubic, Cyber Angel, Gimmick Puppet, Lunalight, Lyrilusc, Melodious, Performapal Odd-Eyes Magician, Phantom Knights, Predaplant, Qli, Raidraptor, Speedroid, Supreme King Magician, Windwitch

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Heh. I was wondering if I was the only one who was looking forward to the Premium Pack and if I had misjudged the need for a separate thread.

Until we get more reveals, I feel this is pretty relevant information on the Pack's contents.

Registered User Brightshine Stardust's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If they want to release a pack with this much content source, they should have made it a 50-100 cards pack......make it 10-20 cards from each series.
    Last edited by Brightshine Stardust; 6th December 2017 at 07:32 AM.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We are finally getting Number 5. That means only 12 Numbers left. 4 of which are the Gates. The other 8 are game originals.

Sadly it looks like there won't be enough space for Sora's Fluffal pendulums. Screwed again for another year. :/

There will, on the other hand be enough room for two more traps or Spells from Arc-V it would seem.

I still don't understand why this pack had to be 5 less cards than the last 4 years.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post
    We are finally getting Number 5. That means only 12 Numbers left. 4 of which are the Gates. The other 8 are game originals.

Sadly it looks like there won't be enough space for Sora's Fluffal pendulums. Screwed again for another year. :/

There will, on the other hand be enough room for two more traps or Spells from Arc-V it would seem.

I still don't understand why this pack had to be 5 less cards than the last 4 years.
    At this point, I'm beginning to get the feeling that the next Collector's Pack is gonna have quite a few Manga cards in it.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lightbulb [PP18] V Jump News (February 2018 Issue)

PP18-JP003 Junk Connector
    Link 2 DARK Warrior Link Effect Monster
    ATK 1700
    Links: Bottom Left, Bottom Right
    Materials: 2 Warrior/Machine monsters, including at least 1 Tuner
    (1) Once per turn, during either player’s Main or Battle Phase (Quick Effect): You can activate this effect; immediately after this effect resolves, Synchro Summon 1 monster, using only monsters this card points to as Synchro Materials.
    (2) If this Link Summoned card is destroyed by battle or an opponent’s card effect and sent to the GY: You can Special Summon 1 “Junk” Synchro Monster from your Extra Deck (this Special Summon is treated as a Synchro Summon).

PP18-JP013 Lefty Driver
    Level 2 EARTH Machine Effect Monster
    ATK 300
    DEF 100
    You can only use this card name’s (2) effect once per turn.
    (1) If this card is Special Summoned: You can make this card’s Level 3 until the end of this turn.
    (2) During your Main Phase, except during the turn this card was sent to the GY: You can banish this card from your GY; add 1 “Righty Driver” from your Deck to your hand

PP18-JP012 Righty Driver
    Level 1 EARTH Machine Tuner Effect Monster
    ATK 100
    DEF 300
    For a Synchro Summon, you can substitute this card for any 1 “Synchron” Tuner monster. You can only use this card name’s (1) effect once per turn.
    (1) If this card is Normal Summoned: You can Special Summon 1 “Lefty Driver” from your hand, Deck, or GY.

PP18-JP005 Numbers 5 Mourouryuu Death Chimera Dragon / Number 5: Doom Chimera Dragon
    Rank 5 DARK Dragon Xyz Effect Monster
    ATK 0
    DEF 0
    Materials: 2+ Level 5 monsters
    (1) This card gains 1000 ATK for each material attached to it.
    (2) This card with Xyz Material can attack every monster your opponent controls once each.
    (3) At the end of the Battle Phase, if this card battled: You can activate 1 of these effects.
    • Target 1 monster in your GY; attach it to this card as Xyz Material.
    • Target 1 card in your opponent’s GY; place it on top of your opponent’s Deck.

PP18-JP006 Pendulum Halt
    Normal Spell Card
    (1) If there are 3 or more face-up Pendulum Monsters with different names in your Extra Deck: Draw 2 cards, also you cannot add cards from your Deck to your hand for the rest of this turn.

Source: Yu-Gi-Oh.Jp

Remember to give your thoughts about these new cards on our Social Media accounts.

Anyway, Number 5 being here is nice, if for no reason than to simply put the topic to rest.

And I quite like Pendulum Halt's translation. You can still Pendulum Summon, but you can't pad your hand with cards from your Deck anymore that turn.

Lefty and Right Drivers are both very cute. I like how they work with each other. Are they Manga Cards? (Not super familiar with 5D's Manga.)

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by J. D. Guy View Post

Anyway, Number 5 being here is nice, if for no reason than to simply put the topic to rest.

And I quite like Pendulum Halt's translation. You can still Pendulum Summon, but you can't pad your hand with cards from your Deck anymore that turn.

Lefty and Right Drivers are both very cute. I like how they work with each other. Are they Manga Cards? (Not super familiar with 5D's Manga.)
    They are, yes. They only showed up once or twice early on if I remember correctly.
    Sanokal