User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [PP20] Haunted Shrine

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[PP20] Haunted Shrine

Another of Misawa’s Yokai cards have just been confirmed and it helps to revive your zombies… Twice!

PP20-JP015
    Mononoke no Sukuu Hokora/Haunted Shrine
    Normal Trap
    You can only use one of this card name’s effects per turn, and only once that turn.
    (1): If you control no monsters: You can target 1 Zombie monster in your GY; Special Summon it.
    (2): If you control no monsters: You can banish this card in your GY and target 1 Zombie monster in your GY; Special Summon it, but its effects are negated.

https://ygorganization.com/doubleyokai/

As always zombies shall perform Edo Tensei.
    Last edited by R3QU13M; 4th December 2017 at 05:17 AM.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow! Misawa's Feelin' the love this year.

Also, it's kind of funny that of all the support cards from Misawa to get made it is the one that is missing from his manga character page deck list on the wikia.

Narukami Waterfall would have been interesting. Basically kills hand traps. Misawa actually has a number of interesting backrow cards. Phantasmagoria and Fate of the Living together turn all monsters on the field and graveyard into Yokai. Emma's Judgement negates and destroys your opponent's SS monster then gives you the chance to Banish 5 Yokai in the GY to Summon Red Ogre straight from the deck. Leaf of the Transforming Tanuki trades the destruction of a Spell/Trap on the field to another Spell/Trap-even your opponent's(which is what Misawa did in the manga)
    Last edited by ScionStorm; 4th December 2017 at 07:01 AM.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post
    Wow! Misawa's Feelin' the love this year.

Also, it's kind of funny that of all the support cards from Misawa to get made it is the one that is missing from his manga character page deck list on the wikia.

Narukami Waterfall would have been interesting. Basically kills hand traps. Misawa actually has a number of interesting backrow cards. Phantasmagoria and Fate of the Living together turn all monsters on the field and graveyard into Yokai. Emma's Judgement negates and destroys your opponent's SS monster then gives you the chance to Banish 5 Yokai in the GY to Summon Red Ogre straight from the deck. Leaf of the Transforming Tanuki trades the destruction of a Spell/Trap on the field to another Spell/Trap-even your opponent's(which is what Misawa did in the manga)
    Yeah, after Ghostly Reinforcements, Narakumi Waterfall is my favourite from Bastion.
    Sanokal

Registered User ThePhotonLegion's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Would have prefered something from one of the other series, or a different GX character, be revealed. Just so we can get a better idea as to wheather character or theme gets prioroty in set order.

Registered User Voltanis The Adjudicator's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Damn, this thing is good. And with Zombie World, you can resummon anything from your grave!

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePhotonLegion View Post
    Would have prefered something from one of the other series, or a different GX character, be revealed. Just so we can get a better idea as to wheather character or theme gets prioroty in set order.
    White Salvation and White Howling are separated by 2 spaces but Nine Tailed Fox and this card are numbered 14 and 15. I think the game originals will be separate at the top of the set and that will be followed by cards in order of series like last year- however I don't know where !R fits into this if Misawa's cards are the last in the set.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Am I the only one who thinks that Book of Life is better than this? On top of being a Spell that you can activate instantly, it doesn't require you to control no monsters, it doesn't negate the effects of the Summoned monster and it doesn't have a "once per turn" restriction, in addition of the extra that allows you to banish any monster from your opponent's Graveyard. I don't think this card is good enough in a time when Call of the Haunted is at three, it's just another Zombi-support card of the bunch.
    Last edited by Yugi.feder03; 4th December 2017 at 05:27 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Someone really watch the anime?
    That's new for me
    Kill me please.

Registered User ThePhotonLegion's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post
    White Salvation and White Howling are separated by 2 spaces but Nine Tailed Fox and this card are numbered 14 and 15. I think the game originals will be separate at the top of the set and that will be followed by cards in order of series like last year- however I don't know where !R fits into this if Misawa's cards are the last in the set.
    Good level of complete ignorance to what I actually said. Form as usual.

Registered User Voltanis The Adjudicator's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yugi.feder03 View Post
    Am I the only one who thinks that Book of Life is better than this? On top of being a Spell that you can activate instantly, it doesn't require you to control no monsters, it doesn't negate the effects of the Summoned monster and it doesn't have a "once per turn" restriction, in addition of the extra that allows you to banish any monster from your opponent's Graveyard. I don't think this card is good enough in a time when Call of the Haunted is at three, it's just another Zombi-support card of the bunch.
    Yeah, but CotH will always have the issue of being destroyed to stop its effect.

And while I would agree that BoL is usually better, I'd still rather have this and Bol than Bol and CotH. Even if the "control no monsters" clause is rough, the power to activate this from the grave is too good. First is just because it gets you two monsters instead of one, second is that you can use it in a pinch during your opponent's turn to block an attack, third is that you can mill/discard this with stuff like Foolish Burial Goods or Uni-Zombie and activate it right away. (Well, not if you have Uni-Zombie out, but you get the idea.) And I pretty much always use Zombie World in Zombie decks just because it synergies with so many things, this being no exception.

I agree that Zombie is probably the last type to need further graveyard summoning power, but I think it's still quite good.