User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [EXFO] Heavymetalfoes Electrumite

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BBDD View Post
    EXFO was a pretty bad set to be honest (as CIBR and CODE were before it), I'm glad that TCG exclusives and imports are "fixing" what Konami of Japan seemingly can't do by adding powerful, interesting cards for players that want something else other than more shitty cyberse monsters.
    I'm glad we're getting Link VRAINS pack's link monsters so fast, but I fear other cards, and the Dimension Box stuff on top of all, might be delayed even MORE. I'm sick of waiting my Yosenju and Fluffal support...

Btw, EXFO and this card are coming in february, and the next banlist is supposed to drop either on January or later. So, either Konami is gonna kill all meta decks but Magician (to better sell this card), or the banlist will be delayed even more.
    I'd love a banlist soon. The current format is various and tons of different decks are seeing play in tournaments (Paleo, Trickstar, Magician, SPYRAL), but the gap between them and 4fun decks is enormous, and the fact that a quarter (or more) of a tournament deck is dedicated to hand traps, should be changed.
    None of them were "bad". There wasn't anything meta changing (or warping), but that doesn't make it bad.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by J. D. Guy View Post
    None of them were "bad". There wasn't anything meta changing (or warping), but that doesn't make it bad.
    Yeah, they're certainly no Cyberdark Impact.
    Sanokal