User Tag List

Thread: [FLOD] World Legacy Inheritor

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[FLOD] World Legacy Inheritor

A New Spell Card is revealed that serves as Monster Reborn… if there’s Link Monsters in play.

FLOD-JP058 星遺物を継ぐもの Seiibutsu wo Tsugumono (World Legacy Inheritor)
    Normal Spell Card
    You can only activate a card with this card’s name once per turn.
    (1) Target 1 monster in your GY; Special Summon that monster to your Monster Zone a Link Monster on the field points to.

https://twitter.com/yugioh_ocg_info/...19810225852416
    Quite nifty for decks that can utilize it consistently.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, this card is incredible for link decks. Especially if you use lower link monsters as stepping stones, which you can bring back for bigger guys. If it's cheap enough, it's an automatic 3-of, I would say.
    Current decks: Salamangreats, Knightmare Cyberse, and Odd-Eyes Performapals
    Originator of the Tulpa Summon, and the homebrewed cards you use with it.

Registered User Voltanis The Adjudicator's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This card is pure Evil. Konami already knows, for over a decade now, just how strong Monster Reborn is, hence why THEY'VE BANNED IT OR KEPT IT AT 1 FOREVER! Sure, you can't grab your opponent's monsters, but Konami also knows that that rarely happens these days because so many main deck monsters float into advantage when sent to the grave and so many archtype boss monsters only work with the rest of the deck. The only real time I think you'd take something from your opponent is if they've used one of the Zombie Tuner handtraps and you haven't when you need a tuner to make a a very field-specific synchro play. Or they have some big Link 3 or 4 down there that you can use, but still, by that point in the game, chances are you can just grab your own damn Link 3 or 4; again, there's relatively few generically useful Links compared to the many, many ones that only work in a deck full of the specific archtype, so it really isn't a big issue.

This card might as well read "stop playing non-Link decks you STUPID UGLY FUCKING DUMB-ASSES! BUY OUR NEW SHIT OR NEVER WIN AGAIN LUL!!" Like, there is never a reason not to run triple of this in any Link deck and almost never a reason not to play it the instant you can, just like with Monster Reborn.

This shit is guaranteed to be secret rare in the TCG. Literally everyone is going to need to drop $100+ to stay competitive in the Link era. LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1!

...like, they couldn't have even made it negate the monster effects? Or prevent it from attacking or something? Sure you can't topdeck it to win like you can with Monster Reborn, but with Reborn at 1 and this at 3, (for now, no way the Link era is ending without this sucker at least semi-limited) your chances of topdecking a win were unlikely, anyways. But this + one or two other cards that can get you a Link 2 means you can easily make tons of really strong plays for little risk and big reward.

Just compare this with the shitty Overdone Burial from ONLY TWO SETS AGO!! Dare I say that there has never been such a blatant example of powercreep in such a short amount of time in the history of the game. Fukkin lol ...of course I'm going to use it, I'd be stupid not to, but I hate having to use it.
    Last edited by Voltanis The Adjudicator; 21st December 2017 at 04:56 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    With how easy it is to get a Link Monster on the field nowadays, this card is absurd. Can't WAIT for this card to get to the TCG.
    Nice one Konami

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Its a good card, although i'm not seeing monster reborn being used that often, i can't see this card being used as well.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by King View Post
    Its a good card, although i'm not seeing monster reborn being used that often, i can't see this card being used as well.
    I guess you don't see Monster Reborn because it is banned, and that is for a good reason...

You'll never be "Kurosaki Shun riding a backflipping Revolution Falcon then jumping on a driving motorcycle"-cool.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by yshipster View Post
    I guess you don't see Monster Reborn because it is banned, and that is for a good reason...
    It's still Limited in OCGland I believe.
    Sanokal

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i hope it gets unbanned soon

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This card is (IMO) usefull for Synchro-Link, gotta reborn those Tuners or big synchros from the grave.

The only -1 i see is to actually draw this card but--- Guess could go the Librarian way.

["Tangerines kick ass"]___________________["White Dragon Rules"]