User Tag List

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Sports Fusion (U.A. deck)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    See, this is where it gets complicated. You could always run things that can make a field presence, I've seen some decks attempt to use Reborn Tengu for some reason, for example. A level 3 engine is most ideal as M-X-Saber Invoker is too mint to pass up. This is why I've inadvertently helped make the HSR engine a popular (U.A. isn't popular, but word spreads when you win enough on DevPro with deck stealers) method of using U.A. The defensive play that Totem Bird has mixed in with the speed that is Invoker creates a much safer experience with a deck that needs all of the help it can get.

I don't know what to say, but I don't know if you can improve the deck if you aren't willing to compromise a little. Konami kind of just gave up on this archetype despite hinting that more was to come.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, I do have an Invoker that I can't seem to sell, so I'm open to suggestions on a good engine for it, but I prefer a Warrior engine, if possible, so I can keep to the theme and make the engine searchable with ROTA.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well with rota going to one ya can't really afford to search anything not named midfielder now

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That is true. I was thinking of putting in a pair of Feedback Warriors for Invoker summoning, but the ROTA hit is making me question that, now.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just get the speedroid engine already, its just 3 top 2 take 1 red eyed dice. Much mpre effective than some janky workaround that makes you go minus and is ultra slow

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That puts me at $5. Not bad, but I don't have the money for it, right now.

EDIT: Well, okay, I managed to find 2 Terrortop and 1 taketomborg, so I just need one more of each. That takes the price down below $3, but still...
    Last edited by SynjoDeonecros; 29th October 2015 at 09:07 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you need a gimmicky engine just to make the deck work, it's not even worth bothering to play it..

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You talking about the Speedroid engine? Or something else?
    "Is it so important that you win one last argument with him?"
    "No, it is not, but it is true that I will miss the arguments; they were, finally, all that we had."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wouldn't know what to replace in my deck for the Speedroid engine, aside from the copies of ROTA and the Norden engine, but that requires filling in one extra spot in my extra deck, and taking out one more card for the full engine (probably Turnover Tactics). Makes me wonder if it's worth it or not...
    "Is it so important that you win one last argument with him?"
    "No, it is not, but it is true that I will miss the arguments; they were, finally, all that we had."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't use Speedroids... Quite frankly, the deck is dead, thanks to a lack of ROTA.. your only VIABLE option, if you MUST insist on playing it is draw cards.. and possibly Reasoning, but you'd have to reconfigure the deck to add a lot of tech that works in the grave as well..