User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 27

Thread: Flames of Destruction - Unaccounted for New Cards

  1. #11
    Registered User ScionStorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    4,225
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    Vampire Sucker is like those cards with Devil on its name: you know for sure that the TCG will change, but it could be to literally anything and no one knows what to expect.

    By the way, Protron was actually the first monster of 2018, not the last of 2017. Japan is on a very early timezone.
    Like I posted earlier, Blood Sucker exists in the TCG. It's the only TCG card with Blood in it's name, I believe.

    I also find it funny that all these strikingly pale skinned Element Saber monsters have Hawaiian names.
    Last edited by ScionStorm; 1st January 2018 at 04:59 AM.

  2. #12
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    1,107
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    By the way, Protron was actually the first monster of 2018, not the last of 2017. Japan is on a very early timezone.
    Staring the year off simple and humble. I imagine that's considered good luck somewhere.

  3. #13
    Registered User ThePhotonLegion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    738
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Interestingly, the Japanese Datebase has a incomplete list for this set up already. Vampire Sucker is after the Wind-Up.

    Unsure why they've started having DB pages up earlier than they were previously. They did the same with PP20, just with no info instead of a partial list we have for this.

  4. #14
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    1,107
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePhotonLegion View Post
    Interestingly, the Japanese Datebase has a incomplete list for this set up already. Vampire Sucker is after the Wind-Up.

    Unsure why they've started having DB pages up earlier than they were previously. They did the same with PP20, just with no info instead of a partial list we have for this.
    I guess I was right about Vampire Sucker's spot being 050, then. Still, what of all those empty Link spots above the Wind-Up?

  5. #15
    Registered User Volteccer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,335
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There's also a bunch of spots in between Tindagle Trinity and the first Elementsaber. Maybe some of the KoH stuff? Most of them used more main monsters than links, but Spectre uses 1 main monster and a bunch of links, so maybe him and one of the other guys from the last few eps?
    Current decks: Salamangreats, Knightmare Cyberse, and Odd-Eyes Performapals
    Originator of the Tulpa Summon, and the homebrewed cards you use with it.

  6. #16
    Registered User yshipster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Xyz Jigen
    Posts
    696
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Volteccer View Post
    There's also a bunch of spots in between Tindagle Trinity and the first Elementsaber. Maybe some of the KoH stuff? Most of them used more main monsters than links, but Spectre uses 1 main monster and a bunch of links, so maybe him and one of the other guys from the last few eps?
    I'd say that Spectre uses the only interesting deck out of them. Dr. Genome had just 2 Main deck monsters with no significant effects at all. Bairas tactics only revolved about low level monsters with the same name, but none of them were actually relevant, and Faust literally just spammed Tokens. If anything, we get the Link monsters in a more generic way.

    Spectre on the other hand has an actual interesting Link deck which revolves about counter measures using it's own toolbox while upgrading the core monster Sun Avalon. Also he got by far the most room for his duel, and I wouldn't be surprised if he duels more than once (unlike the three other guys). But that is only my thinking ofc.

    You'll never be "Kurosaki Shun riding a backflipping Revolution Falcon then jumping on a driving motorcycle"-cool.

  7. #17
    Registered User ScionStorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    4,225
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is the set that's probably going to have that Virus deck from Vrains to tie-in with the next SDR, right?

  8. #18
    Registered User yshipster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Xyz Jigen
    Posts
    696
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post
    This is the set that's probably going to have that Virus deck from Vrains to tie-in with the next SDR, right?
    I hope not, there weren't much good cards at all.

    You'll never be "Kurosaki Shun riding a backflipping Revolution Falcon then jumping on a driving motorcycle"-cool.

  9. #19
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    1,107
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Volteccer View Post
    There's also a bunch of spots in between Tindagle Trinity and the first Elementsaber. Maybe some of the KoH stuff? Most of them used more main monsters than links, but Spectre uses 1 main monster and a bunch of links, so maybe him and one of the other guys from the last few eps?
    True, though based on previous patterns of this era, those slots would be where FLOD's World Legacy and correlating theme would fit in (of which, there's only 5 spaces, including the 4th World Legacy Monster).

    On the Link section, there is technically room or Spectre's Links, if they choose to release them now, of which he has 5 currently, with the implication that he's gonna Summon a Link-3 Sunavalon next episode. That would make 6, filling the spots perfectly. The thing of it is, once more, that would be in the space the World Legacy theme's Links would go.

    I also somewhat hoping we'll get a new Tindangle Link after Kidurga, to go along with their new Monster and Trap. If we did, however, that'd leave only 5 spaces.

    Quote Originally Posted by yshipster View Post
    I hope not, there weren't much good cards at all.
    ...I mean, not liking it is fine, but that's not fair to actively hope against its release , just 'cause you don't... Especially in the face of someone who does want it to be released.

  10. #20
    Registered User yshipster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Xyz Jigen
    Posts
    696
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by J. D. Guy View Post
    ...I mean, not liking it is fine, but that's not fair to actively hope against its release , just 'cause you don't... Especially in the face of someone who does want it to be released.
    Didn't sound like he hopes for it but just thinks it is likely given the next SDR features DARK monsters and the Virus Traps work with DARK monsters. But I might hav missunderstood that.

    I would actually like to know tho which card out of these anyone would actually want, since none of them (or of Dr. Genome or Faust) were remarkable to me in any way. Unlike Spectres cards on the other hand. But as I said, it's just my opinion.

    You'll never be "Kurosaki Shun riding a backflipping Revolution Falcon then jumping on a driving motorcycle"-cool.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •