User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: [EXFO] A F.A. Tuner and F.A. Synchro

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by yshipster View Post
    No I didn't think that, but that the tuner increases it's level instead of replacing it, which would have made anything but a level 8 F.A. impossible, since you cannot use it's effect on a level 4 F.A. (so far). I didn't count non F.A.-cards in, since I was talking about the consistency of F.A.s themselves.
    If I can permit myself, after testing the deck...
    Normal Summon a level 4 F.A., activate Off-Road or City, activate F.A. Monster effect to gain a level, so thanks to this it's level 7 now (+1 because of its effect, +2 by the Field Spell).
    Activate Tuner effect to Special Summon, F.A. already on field becomes Level 4, Tuner Level 3 (7-4 = 3), BUT because of the Field it gains 2 Levels, so it becomes Level 5.
    Synchro Summon Level 4 + 5 = 9, and there you are

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rufamar View Post
    If I can permit myself, after testing the deck...
    Normal Summon a level 4 F.A., activate Off-Road or City, activate F.A. Monster effect to gain a level, so thanks to this it's level 7 now (+1 because of its effect, +2 by the Field Spell).
    Activate Tuner effect to Special Summon, F.A. already on field becomes Level 4, Tuner Level 3 (7-4 = 3), BUT because of the Field it gains 2 Levels, so it becomes Level 5.
    Synchro Summon Level 4 + 5 = 9, and there you are
    You've got it!