User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 28

Thread: Collectors Pack 2018

  1. #1
    Registered User ThePhotonLegion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    738
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Collectors Pack 2018

    The 2018 Collectors Pack is announced, but no real details yet.

    Release Date: May 12th, 2018

    Contains cards from the Anime & Mangas of various series past and present.

    143 Yen per Pack

    15 Packs per Box

  2. #2
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    1,107
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well then. I wonder how this one will turn out!

    Any predictions or wants?

  3. #3
    Registered User ThePhotonLegion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    738
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm going to assume that a pack dedicated solely to the Arc-V manga is completely out of the question. In which case;

    Expectations:
    -Timelords
    - Numbers

    Wants:
    - Mirror Imagine
    - Manga Fluffal/Frightfurs (and if the TCG put Cotton Eater and Patchwork in for ease...)

  4. #4
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    124
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What I want the most are the anime cards from Allister (that Ziggurat machine and the other cards he used in that duel, and the cards from his first duel against Seto, mainly that FIRE monster named Gorlac or something like that), Dartz (mainly the Seal of Orichalchos upgrades, the Ritual that created the four Knight tokens, Orichalchos Gigas and the other cards around the Orichalchos) and Ziegfried (the Valkyries and those Goddess Spells he used).

  5. #5
    Registered User Volteccer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,334
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All I hope for is that it doesn't have too many (if any) cards from vrains.
    Current decks: Salamangreats, Knightmare Cyberse, and Odd-Eyes Performapals
    Originator of the Tulpa Summon, and the homebrewed cards you use with it.

  6. #6
    Registered User ScionStorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    4,225
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Volteccer View Post
    All I hope for is that it doesn't have too many (if any) cards from vrains.
    I wouldn't be surprised if that Tree duelist with the extremely punchable face gets his cards in this.

    This is my current wish list for this year.
    Spoiler Alert!

    In order:
    01)Alphawave Emission Virus*
    02)Vaccine*
    03)Roll of Fate
    04)Eye of Illusion
    05)Space Megatron*
    06)Pillager
    07)Parasite Caterpillar
    08)Poison Butterfly
    09)Reckless Parasite
    10)Ojama Delta Thunder
    11)Level Soul
    12)Ultimate Machine Union*
    13)Dark Computer Virus
    14)Lost Pride
    15)Litmus Doom Swordsman
    16)Litmus Ritual
    17)Last Magnet
    18)Amazoness Arena
    19)Amazoness Channeler
    20)Timelord
    21)Timelord
    22)Timelord
    23)Time Angel
    24)Number
    25)Number
    26)Number
    27)Number
    28)Fluffal Angel*
    29)Fluffal Fusionist*
    30)Frightfur Bone Diver*
    31)Frightfur Crow Pirate
    32)Frightfur Submarine*
    33)Edge Nightmare
    34)Album of Memories*
    35)Frightfur Mad Parade
    36)AG Double Hound
    37)AG Triple Hound
    38)AG Ultimate HOund
    39)Chaos AG Fusion
    40)AG Scrap Fusion
    41)Vrains card
    42)Vrains card
    43)Vrains card
    44)Vrains card
    45)Vrains card

    *Manga cards

    The other 2 Frightfur getting released like White Stingray and Aura Bahamut last year.


    I wish CP was a 60-card set.
    Last edited by ScionStorm; 22nd January 2018 at 08:20 PM.

  7. #7
    Registered User CardTamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    84
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm hoping for Fossils, more Dinosaur support, Leon's Fairy Tales, and some of the weirder cards from one-off Duels (like the "Dizzy" monsters).
    Visit my page on Yu-Gi-Oh! Card Marker Wiki, http://ycm.wikia.com/wiki/User:CardTamer, to see my custom cards.

  8. #8
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    1,107
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePhotonLegion View Post
    I'm going to assume that a pack dedicated solely to the Arc-V manga is completely out of the question. In which case;

    Expectations:
    -Timelords
    - Numbers

    Wants:
    - Mirror Imagine
    - Manga Fluffal/Frightfurs (and if the TCG put Cotton Eater and Patchwork in for ease...)
    The remaing Timelords would be a safe and wise bet.

    I'd also want the missing Fluffal/Frightfur stuff, but I'd be happy with more Pendulums in general.

    Quote Originally Posted by Yugi.feder03 View Post
    What I want the most are the anime cards from Allister (that Ziggurat machine and the other cards he used in that duel, and the cards from his first duel against Seto, mainly that FIRE monster named Gorlac or something like that), Dartz (mainly the Seal of Orichalchos upgrades, the Ritual that created the four Knight tokens, Orichalchos Gigas and the other cards around the Orichalchos) and Ziegfried (the Valkyries and those Goddess Spells he used).
    As much as I do want those, those cards would take a Collector's pack all their own, or just about. Not sure how feasible that is to expect at this point.

    Quote Originally Posted by Volteccer View Post
    All I hope for is that it doesn't have too many (if any) cards from vrains.
    I can see why, to an extent, but that's rather unlikely, considering VRAINS is the current show. And though small, there is still a tiny sum of things they could put in that likely wouldn't be as easily placed in a Main Set. It being the current series would be the big thing for it, though.

    Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if that Tree duelist with the extremely punchable face gets his cards in this.

    This is my current wish list for this year.
    Spoiler Alert!

    In order:
    01)Alphawave Emission Virus*
    02)Vaccine*
    03)Roll of Fate
    04)Eye of Illusion
    05)Space Megatron*
    06)Pillager
    07)Parasite Caterpillar
    08)Poison Butterfly
    09)Reckless Parasite
    10)Ojama Delta Thunder
    11)Level Soul
    12)Ultimate Machine Union*
    13)Dark Computer Virus
    14)Lost Pride
    15)Litmus Doom Swordsman
    16)Litmus Ritual
    17)Last Magnet
    18)Amazoness Arena
    19)Amazoness Channeler
    20)Timelord
    21)Timelord
    22)Timelord
    23)Time Angel
    24)Number
    25)Number
    26)Number
    27)Number
    28)Fluffal Angel*
    29)Fluffal Fusionist*
    30)Frightfur Bone Diver*
    31)Frightfur Crow Pirate
    32)Frightfur Submarine*
    33)Edge Nightmare
    34)Album of Memories*
    35)Frightfur Mad Parade
    36)AG Double Hound
    37)AG Triple Hound
    38)AG Ultimate HOund
    39)Chaos AG Fusion
    40)AG Scrap Fusion
    41)Vrains card
    42)Vrains card
    43)Vrains card
    44)Vrains card
    45)Vrains card

    *Manga cards

    The other 2 Frightfur getting released like White Stingray and Aura Bahamut last year.


    I wish CP was a 60-card set.
    A 60-card Collector's Pack again would be cool, yes.

    And truthfully, the Sun Monsters would make for an excellent Collector's Pack release, and there are a few signs that point in their favor, including being a VRAINS Deck.


    Quote Originally Posted by CardTamer View Post
    I'm hoping for Fossils, more Dinosaur support, Leon's Fairy Tales, and some of the weirder cards from one-off Duels (like the "Dizzy" monsters).
    Fossils have been my want for some time now. They wouldn't be that hard to make, what with them already using that playstyle outside the Anime with the Invoked.

  9. #9
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    124
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by J. D. Guy View Post
    As much as I do want those, those cards would take a Collector's pack all their own, or just about. Not sure how feasible that is to expect at this point.
    I know that it's very unlikely to get all those cards in this set alone at this point, I was just pointing all my wants right now, but I don't expect to get more than one of those themes, if we even get one.

  10. #10
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    1,107
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yugi.feder03 View Post
    I know that it's very unlikely to get all those cards in this set alone at this point, I was just pointing all my wants right now, but I don't expect to get more than one of those themes, if we even get one.
    Fair enough.

    I'd be happy for just one. For space reasons, Alister's cards make the most sense, as I believe he has the least amount between both his Decks and the other characters mentioned.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •