Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Duelist Pack: Legend Duelist 3 Annoucement

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exclamation Duelist Pack: Legend Duelist 3 Annoucement

Quote Originally Posted by New Legend Duelist This June
    Japan has just announced the 3rd Legend Duelist Pack.

The latest Official Card Game Booster Pack “Duelist Pack -Legend Duelist 3-” goes on sale June 9th, 2018.

This pack is the 3rd Duelist Pack that includes cards based on the themes of Duelists from the various series. Popular characters’ Decks will be bolstered, and this time around it contains many new cards capable of competing in the tournament environment. Also, this pack has a total of 56 different cards included, this time around.

Duelist Pack -Legend Duelist 3-
    Release Date: June 9th, 2018
    5 Cards per Pack, 143 Yen

Source
    -----

So then, is the number of total card greater than previous Legend Duelist installments, and if so, does that proclude to anything, like potentially more new cards per Duelist?

Last but not least, who are the lucky Anime characters getting the presence of game orignal support this time? Any intelligent guesses/hopes/dreams? (Remember, this pack's modus operandii is "Game original support that bolsters an Anime character's Deck(s)", so Anime cards aren't something on the table here.)

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Give us Rex, give us Marik, give us Axel, give us Fossils, give us Viper...
    Sanokal

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanokal View Post
    There is no way they would have enough room to introduce fossils in a duelist pack.

My hope is:
    Marik(Slime archetype), Rex(vanilla Dino support), Para/Dox(Labyrinth support)
    Alexis(Cyber sport/Angels), Sartorius(Arcana Force), Amnael(Helios support) or Viper(Venom)
    Last edited by ScionStorm; 13th February 2018 at 08:01 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm hoping that Fossils will be in the Collector's Pack. It's actually pretty likely, if the rumors about the Collector's Pack being focused on just 4 Duelists are true. My biggest hope is that they do Rex too. After all, they've already done Weevil, Mai, and Mako, so he's next in going by DM Episode order (the Duels against Mokuba and the Mimic of Doom don't count).
    Visit my page on Yu-Gi-Oh! Card Marker Wiki, http://ycm.wikia.com/wiki/User:CardTamer, to see my custom cards.

Registered User Voltanis The Adjudicator's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Give me liberty or give me death! Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, the wretched refuse of your teeming shore!

...but really give us Amnael's Alchemy Beast deck.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Voltanis The Adjudicator View Post

...but really give us Amnael's Alchemy Beast deck.
    Ooh, yes. That would be great. Give them original effects to fill out the strategy like the Cardians got.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Supposed content rumors. We'll need to wait until April at the earilest to learn anything more concrete.

Rumor from Xyz Dragon Cannon

Content:
    DM: Orichalcos
    GX: Neos
    5D's: Infernity
    So, we gonna try again with the Orichalcos, Neos support, and Infernity. I recall one early batch of Legend Duelist 2 had these same three Archetypes among its rumors.

If they release Dartz's remaining Anime stuff in the Collector's Pack, however, I could see them supplement them with game original Orichalcos things in the Duelist Pack. I think that would be a good early indicator of the validity of these rumors. Still gotta wait 'til March for info on that Set, though.

No Anime cards, remember...?

You want the Collector's Pack.

Quote Originally Posted by CardTamer View Post
    I'm hoping that Fossils will be in the Collector's Pack. It's actually pretty likely, if the rumors about the Collector's Pack being focused on just 4 Duelists are true. My biggest hope is that they do Rex too. After all, they've already done Weevil, Mai, and Mako, so he's next in going by DM Episode order (the Duels against Mokuba and the Mimic of Doom don't count).
    Fossils could be one of the two new Decks for the Collector's Pack, yes. I'd presume Spectre's Sun Deck would be one of them, though, so as to have something contemporary for the current ongoing Anime series.
    Last edited by J. D. Guy; 14th February 2018 at 12:37 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rumor from Xyz Dragon Cannon

Content:
    DM: Orichalcos
    GX: Neos
    5D's: Infernity
    I don't think these rumors are true....

1: We haven't gotten a Primary Protagonist (Yugi, Kaiba, Jaden, Yusei, etc.) in the Legend Duelist series. If we get Neos Cards, they will most likely be in something like Legendary Collection Jaden.

2: We have yet to get cards for anyone outside of DM or GX, so I doubt we'll get cards from anyone in 5D's for a while, since we still have characters from DM like Rex, The Paradox Bros., Bonz, Roba, Marik, Odion, Arkana, Lumis, Umbra, Etc., and from GX we have Alexis, Chumly, Hasselberry, Axel, Adrian, Camula, Titan, Viper, etc.
    Visit my page on Yu-Gi-Oh! Card Marker Wiki, http://ycm.wikia.com/wiki/User:CardTamer, to see my custom cards.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd like it if each generation got at least 12 characters for spotlight in these Legend Duelist packs(which seem to be inspired by Duel Links). And they should continue excluding the protagonist and his major rival. So, another 6 duelists for DM and GX, each. Then Duel Links introduces 5Ds era and we start getting 5Ds characters for these packs.

I wish Blair's Mystic Revolution cards had come out already. Then the Legend Duelist pack could print the unrevealed 4 monsters. This is why I don't like the idea of a Collectors Pack that only has 4 decks. Blair only has 5 cards to her Mystic deck.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post
    I'd like it if each generation got at least 12 characters for spotlight in these Legend Duelist packs(which seem to be inspired by Duel Links). And they should continue excluding the protagonist and his major rival. So, another 6 duelists for DM and GX, each. Then Duel Links introduces 5Ds era and we start getting 5Ds characters for these packs.

I wish Blair's Mystic Revolution cards had come out already. Then the Legend Duelist pack could print the unrevealed 4 monsters. This is why I don't like the idea of a Collectors Pack that only has 4 decks. Blair only has 5 cards to her Mystic deck.
    Hey, good point, I never noticed the Duel Links connection. Personally, I agree with you on the Collector's Pack. There are lots of minor or one-off characters that have only a half a dozen cards or less in their Decks who would make great filler for a Collector's Pack. Personally, I would like the packs to be 1 large "focus" character with 10-15 cards (with unproduced archetypes like Fossils or Leon's Fariy Tale cards getting priority for this), with a few medium secondary characters with 5-10 cards (usually people who duel a couple of times or one off duelist that were important to the story (who tend to have more cards and better designed decks than "filler" one-offs)), and several minor characters that have around 5 cards each (ether one-off "filler" Duelists or filling out previous characters Decks (such as Timelords)).