User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Duelist Pack: Legend Duelist 3 Annoucement

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CardTamer View Post
    Hey, good point, I never noticed the Duel Links connection.
    Really? The miscellaneous cards at the bottom of each Legend Duelist pack are picked from the Duel Links meta. And the name of this series, Legend Duelist, is probably based on the "Legendary Duelists" term from Duel Links.

Anyway, yeah. Those are some good ratios for CP themes. I think there should always be at least 15 cards dedicated to smaller themes in CP.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post
    There is no way they would have enough room to introduce fossils in a duelist pack.

My hope is:
    Marik(Slime archetype), Rex(vanilla Dino support), Para/Dox(Labyrinth support)
    Alexis(Cyber sport/Angels), Sartorius(Arcana Force), Amnael(Helios support) or Viper(Venom)
    I can only hope...I was more thinking that they could release some concepts to help anything that might be (potentially) released in the Collector's Pack. Though now I'm really stretching it.

Actually, Para and Dox is an excellent idea. I'd personally prefer seeing some torture stuff to make Yami Marik's stuff work better.
    Sanokal

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CardTamer View Post
    Hey, good point, I never noticed the Duel Links connection. Personally, I agree with you on the Collector's Pack. There are lots of minor or one-off characters that have only a half a dozen cards or less in their Decks who would make great filler for a Collector's Pack. Personally, I would like the packs to be 1 large "focus" character with 10-15 cards (with unproduced archetypes like Fossils or Leon's Fariy Tale cards getting priority for this), with a few medium secondary characters with 5-10 cards (usually people who duel a couple of times or one off duelist that were important to the story (who tend to have more cards and better designed decks than "filler" one-offs)), and several minor characters that have around 5 cards each (ether one-off "filler" Duelists or filling out previous characters Decks (such as Timelords)).
    And they just announced more Legend Duelist cards coming to the Duel Links game.
    https://ygorganization.com/theencounteratatlantis/
    Last edited by ScionStorm; 17th February 2018 at 10:27 PM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What I'll like to see in there:

DM:

. Seto Kaiba (more Blue-Eyes stuff. A retrain of Blue-Eyes Ultimate (which treat itself as OG "Blue-Eyes Ultimate" would be nice, as well as a a Fusion Spell that mill stuff to the GY, and something to search it, for exemple).

. Rex Raptor (moar Dinos)

. Para/Dox (Gate Guardian support ?)

GX:

. Alexis Rhodes (Cyber Angel stuff)

. Atticus Rhodes (gimme a Red-Eyes Darkness retrain that don't suck and can accomplish stuff for the deck, like negating everything at the cost of dumping a Dragon in the GY. Also, gimme a Field Spell that either protect my stuff at the cost of milling Dragons in the GY or let me Fuse without restrictions and gimme a Red-Eyes that either SS itself or SS another Red-Eyes from my hand)

. Aster Phenix (Destiny-Hero support)
    Last edited by Indytotof; 14th March 2018 at 01:59 PM.