User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: [OCG] Deck Build Pack: Dark Savers (V Jump Part 4)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This deck works well with the Bamboo Engine. I was able to end with Shizuku, the field spell, the continuous spell, and ten other spell cards in hand (some of those you would definitely set for the opponent's turn).
    The dankest duelist you'll ever meet.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thinking on it, it seems we aren't getting out first Cybernetic Horizon reveal this V-Jump, despite the Set's release being 2 months away.

Was hoping for some Anime reveals/confirmations.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just had an amazing duel with this deck. I was staring down two Chaos Max and had to protect myself with the eagle spell card while trying to combo off to get more spells in grave. I eventually hit 4100 atk with Kagiri and started going to town. I also kept using shark to banish the bewd from grave so that he could not utilze them. The opponent eventually quit when he was at 3500 lp and was staring down my shizuka who decreased all his monster to 200 atk. I was going to summon a token and the main deck brandish and beat him. I also could have activated 2 more spell to make his field all 0 atk monsters. It is a fragile deck, but it is fun as hell to play.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Kinda was hoping the last spell would boost their ATK or some sort of non-destruction removal, but that last spell is just eh.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by haloichigo1 View Post
    Just had an amazing duel with this deck. I was staring down two Chaos Max and had to protect myself with the eagle spell card while trying to combo off to get more spells in grave. I eventually hit 4100 atk with Kagiri and started going to town. I also kept using shark to banish the bewd from grave so that he could not utilze them. The opponent eventually quit when he was at 3500 lp and was staring down my shizuka who decreased all his monster to 200 atk. I was going to summon a token and the main deck brandish and beat him. I also could have activated 2 more spell to make his field all 0 atk monsters. It is a fragile deck, but it is fun as hell to play.
    Do you know whether the Main Deck Brandish Summons the Links into any Extra Monster Zone, even if you already have one in use? That is, can you occupy both EMZ by this effect? (The Link Arrows would make sure the opponent can still Summon Extra Deck Monsters.)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by J. D. Guy View Post
    Do you know whether the Main Deck Brandish Summons the Links into any Extra Monster Zone, even if you already have one in use? That is, can you occupy both EMZ by this effect? (The Link Arrows would make sure the opponent can still Summon Extra Deck Monsters.)
    No, you can't.

"It's not that I fanboy over my waifus, I just keep possession of their souls to my heart's content."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by haloichigo1 View Post
    By the way, do you have a Deck List for this?

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosBlace View Post
    No, you can't.
    Honestly, the precedent for this is different enough, I guess I'll have to wait for rulings to be sure. The wording of the Main Deck Maiden is so specific, it's kind of strange.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sure I can share it, but it needs to be updated now that the new spell was revealed and no you cant summon to another new extra monster zone with the main deck monsters effect If you already occupy an extra monster zone. Her effect doesn't go against the master rules of the extra monster zone it applies like any other card effect that would summon a card from the extra deck.

here is the list before the new spell https://imgur.com/a/oMvvE I use the toon support to speed up the 3 spell in grave condition while using the field spell to send toon nightmare to the grave for more spells in grave and get a search for a brandish. I use the bamboo blades for extra drawing and if you get rid of curse with the field and continuous spell it will search another bamboo card, while also giving you another Brandish card if the field was used. Eater of millions is to take care of annoying monsters that are too hard to get over early game and threats to spells like naturia beast and titanic galaxy. I usually just get rid of eater with the field spell to clear up my main monster zone and get off searches. The utopia line is for two reasons. One I can make it and surprise my opponent and two they are just cards to banish with eater. The Heroes don't matter they are just there for eater. It looks simple, but it is pretty quick and effective.
    Last edited by haloichigo1; 16th February 2018 at 08:43 PM.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You seem to be too sure of it, but there's a difference between summoning a card to from the Extra Deck and directly playing a card in the Extra Monster Zone, one is bound to intrisic game rules that dictate how you manage your cards, and another thing is to directly play one card in a zone that is otherwise restricted to a rule.

Rules aren't end all be all, and effects can perfectly apply exceptions to any. It most likely is the case that you cannot cheaply clog both EMZ with two princesses (which isn't relatively harmful as they're gimped by them arrows pointing to the opponent's field, particularly you'd need both of them pointing center to give their opponents their linked zone) but it is perfectly a possibility, and would be a precedent for design to come.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The first part of your post doesn't stand because Rei says special summon, not anything about placing a card from the extra deck on an extra monster zone, in which case it follows the rules of the new master rules. Yes maybe if the card said directly place there would be cause for a ruling, but the card specified special summon and it doesn't matter if the summon was not from a summoning mechanic and just an effect, it follows the same rules unless the card specified some way to break the rule and specifying which zone to special summon the card still doesn't break that rule. Granted I agree That rules are not the end all be all. This game is about constantly turning the rules on it's head, but this card is not one of those... But heck I could be wrong, what do I know? Konami has some strange rulings that always make me question sanity.
    Last edited by haloichigo1; 17th February 2018 at 01:58 AM.