User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: [OCG] Deck Build Pack: Dark Savers (V Jump Part 4)

Registered User ThePhotonLegion's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[OCG] Deck Build Pack: Dark Savers (V Jump Part 4)

https://ygorganization.com/brandishm...urdarksaviors/

Sentouki Rei / Brandish Maiden Rei
    Dark Warrior / Effect
    LV4 1500/1500
    You can only use this card name’s (1) and (2) effects once per turn each.
    (1) (Quick Effect): You can Tribute this card; Special Summon 1 “Brandish Maiden” monster from your Extra Deck to an Extra Monster Zone.
    (2) While this card is in your GY, if a face-up “Brandish Maiden” Link Monster you control leaves the field by an opponent’s card effect, or is destroyed by battle: You can Special Summon this card.

Sentouki Shizuku / Brandish Maiden Shizuku
    Water Machine / Link / Effect
    Link 1 1500 / TR
    1 “Brandish Maiden” monster, except a WATER monster
    You can only Special Summon “Brandish Maiden Shizuku” once per turn.
    (1) Monsters your opponent controls loses 100 ATK/DEF for each Spell Card in your GY.
    (2) Once per, during the End Phase, if this card was Special Summoned during this turn: You can add 1 “Brandish” Spell Card from your Deck to your hand that does not share a name with a card in your GY.

Sentouki Kagari / Brandish Maiden Kagari
    Fire Machine / Link / Effect
    Link 1 1500 / TL
    1 “Brandish Maiden” monster, except a FIRE monster
    You can only Special Summon “Brandish Maiden Kagari” once per turn.
    (1) If this card is Special Summoned: You can target 1 “Brandish” Spell Card in your GY; add it to your hand.
    (2) This card gains 100 ATK for each Spell Card in your GY.

Sentou Jutsushiki Afterburner / Brandish Skill Afterburner
    Spell Normal
    (1) If there is no monster in your Main Monster Zone: Target 1 face-up monster on the field; destroy it, then, if there are 3 or more Spell Cards in your GY, you can destroy 1 Spell/Trap Card on the field.

Sentou Kidou Engage / Brandish Start-Up Engage
    Spell Normal
    (1) If there is no monster in your Main Monster Zone: Add 1 “Brandish” card from your Deck to your hand, except “Brandish Start-Up Engage”, then, if there are 3 or more Spell Cards in your GY, you can draw 1 card.

Sentouki Shark Cannon / Brandish Mecha Shark Cannon
    Spell Quick-Play
    (1) If there is no monster in your Main Monster Zone: Target 1 monster in your opponent’s GY; banish it. If there are 3 or more Spell Cards in your GY, you can Special Summon it to your field instead of banishing it, but it cannot attack.

Sentouki Widow Anchor / Brandish Mecha Widow Anchor
    Spell Quick-Play
    (1) If there is no monster in your Main Monster Zone: Target 1 Effect Monster on the field; negate that monster’s effects until the end of this turn, then, if there are 3 or more Spell Cards in your GY, you can take control of that monster until the End Phase.

Sentouki Hornet Bit / Brandish Mecha Hornet Bit
    Spell Quick-Play
    (1) If there is no monster in your Main Monster Zone: Special Summon 1 “Brandish Maiden Token” (Warrior/DARK/Level 1/ATK 0/DEF 0) in Defense Position. It cannot be Tributed. If there are 3 or more Spell Cards in your GY, that token’s ATK/DEF each become 1500.

Sentou Jutsushiki Jamming Wave / Brandish Skill Jamming Wave
    Spell Normal
    (1) If there is no monster in your Main Monster Zone: Target 1 Set Spell/Trap Card on the field; destroy it, then, there are 3 or more Spell Cards in your GY, you can destroy 1 monster on the field.

Sentou Kuuiki Area Zero / Brandish Airspace Area Zero
    Spell Field
    You can only use this card name’s (1) and (2) effects once per turn each.
    (1) You can target 1 other card you control; excavate the top 3 cards of your Deck, and you can add 1 excavated “Brandish” card to your hand, shuffle the other cards into the Deck. If a “Brandish” card(s) was excavated, send that target to the GY.
    (2) If this card is sent from the Field Zone to the GY by a card effect: You can Special Summon 1 “Brandish Maiden” monster from your Deck.

Sentoukikan Multi-Roll / Brandish Mechanism Multi-Roll
    Spell Continuous
    (1) Once per turn: You can target 1 other card you control; send that target to the GY, also your opponent cannot activate cards or effects in response to your Spell Card activations until the end of this turn.
    (2) Once per turn, during the End Phase: You can Set a number of “Brandish” Spell Cards with different names from your GY to your field, up to the number of “Brandish” Spell Cards you activated during this turn while this card was face-up, but banish them if they leave the field.
    Last edited by ThePhotonLegion; 14th February 2018 at 09:44 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A Spell heavy deck? Very, very interesting!! I just wish the Link Monsters didn't have upward arrows, but I suppose they won't be on the field long enough for them to be an issue~

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This feels like a combination of Invoked and spellbooks, which is kinda boring, but i like how generic the spells are.

I also think it's funny how you could use the token generated by that one quick-play to summon the link monsters, which means you could possibly make the deck with just 40 spell cards and still be playable.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Man, the point that they are link-1, that can be summoned only once per turn and they cannot be changed by another copy give me flashbacks from the zoodiac era.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A very interesting deck that if it becomes relevant will instantly inspire players to side Anti-Spell Fragrance against it. I also really like that the Spells are generic, it allows for a lot more uses of them outside of this deck.

Registered User Voltanis The Adjudicator's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Almost could have used these in an Exodia deck lol. Still probably could, somehow...

I really don't trust this archtype. When it comes to 1-card Extra Deck monsters, it can either be Super Quantum or Zoodiac. That is, either useless or OP. These look pretty useless so far, but we'll have to see what else is in the deck. At this point, I'm only trusting good ol' Vampires to be enjoyable from this set.

Also why the hell is Hornet Bit's bonus ability to give the token (weak) stats? It's a token, it's already in defense mode, it's just there for Extra Deck plays... unless they gave it 3000/3000 or something, why not just create a second token or deal 500 damage to the opponent and gain 500 LP or something small? Stat boost is almost completely useless...
    Last edited by Voltanis The Adjudicator; 14th February 2018 at 04:32 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Voltanis The Adjudicator View Post
    Also why the hell is Hornet Bit's bonus ability to give the token (weak) stats? It's a token, it's already in defense mode, it's just there for Extra Deck plays... unless they gave it 3000/3000 or something, why not just create a second token or deal 500 damage to the opponent and gain 500 LP or something small? Stat boost is almost completely useless...
    Every other monster in the archetype seems to be 1500 stats so that'll probably serve a purpose at some point.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I pretty much like the deck, sadly these are the only 3 monsters, but I really like the theme of using a lone monster and transforming her and using her gadgets to beat the opponent. It is the total opposite of skyfang which is about teamwork and heavy monster themed, while this deck is about a lone monster on field and utilizing a heavy spell count deck. I bet vampire would be the more balanced of the three having a decent monster to spell and trap ratio.

The cards also seem balanced which is what I like. I don't like decks to be created meta. I like taking my time and trying to make a deck work not playing a helmet deck. Which is why I can see people not liking this deck, like skyfang's since it is not straight out the pack broken... At least not yet, both Brandish and Skyfang are missing one more card and they could be total game changers.

So I really can't wait to give this deck a try. I just hope konami doesn't apply a waifu tax and make everything secret rare.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Erickdsl View Post
    I also think it's funny how you could use the token generated by that one quick-play to summon the link monsters, which means you could possibly make the deck with just 40 spell cards and still be playable.
    I was think 37 Spells Reasoning/Monster Gate Brandish, Rei is just too good not to run, but your idea is even more novel. Either way they are going to be lots of fun to play.

Also, I gave the Org my suggestion on how to keep the cards' names more in tune with the original and I'm really hoping they accept my translation.
    IRL Decks: Pure Artifact, Lyrilusc (work in progress) and futurely Time Thief
    Online: Trap Monster, Trickstar, Eyes Restrict
    Pre-Link Format: DDD, Heraldic Beast, Chronomaly

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Seems a combination of Invoked (1 Main Deck monster whose focus is to continuously summon an extra deck monster) and Musketeers (keep field control and advance your game status with S/Ts).
    Cards are generic enough I could think about using them elsewhere, but a pure build seems too fragile to me. Maybe I'm wrong tho.
    Still, more interesting and original than Skyfang. And she's pretty :3
    I'm using this forum to improve my english while also talking about a hobby of mine. Sorry for my grammatical mistakes.