User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LCO6: Goddess of Sweet Revenge

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LCO6: Goddess of Sweet Revenge

One of the new cards from Legendary Collection: Kaiba has been revealed.

LC06-EN001 Goddess of Sweet Revenge
    Level 6 LIGHT Fairy Effect Monster
    ATK 1800
    DEF 2000

While you control no cards and this is the only card in your hand, when an opponent’s monster declares an attack: You can discard this card; destroy as many cards as possible your opponent controls, then you can Special Summon 1 monster from your Deck.

Of note, this card is a remake of “Gyakutenno Megami”, a card best known for jamming the gun of Pegasus’ guards. Of what it’s worth, Gyakuten no Megami means “Goddess of Reversal/Turnaround”, which makes Goddess of Sweet Revenge a fitting remake, it literally turns the Duel around.

https://ygorganization.com/acegoddessrevengeforall/

Dope retrain considering its predecessor is a normal monster, any effect should be accepted. Amazing artwork and its good for a avatar pic.

Effect is well for what it does and I really don't see any deck splashing it because of better options. Although it can be used effectively well in a Cyber Angel/Herald build.
    Last edited by R3QU13M; 17th February 2018 at 04:15 AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hilarious card. Beautiful artwork, it's a shame that it is unplayable.

Curious to see the rest, specially the new Critias fusion and the new lord of d. Hopefully there will be a card able to search the legendary dragons.

Registered User Voltanis The Adjudicator's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can't wait to make a joke deck with this card. Single Purchase seems like the easiest way to search for it and end up with nothing else in your possession. The real question is what monster to summon...

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Voltanis The Adjudicator View Post
    Can't wait to make a joke deck with this card. Single Purchase seems like the easiest way to search for it and end up with nothing else in your possession. The real question is what monster to summon...
    I'd say Krystia since he's probably the most "summon -> win" monster in the main or maybe, depending on the matchup, there's dark simorgh, fog king, jinzo and spell canceller.

Problem is that if you search it, your opponent will know and try to play around.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, if for nothing else, if your opponent knows you have it I guess it can be enough to put the fear of goddess in them. ;P

I'm still disappointed no new anime/manga Kaiba cards are making it to this. Konami has been pretty terrible for Kaiba lately. And people will say, no he's been getting lots of support what with the structure deck and all the blue-eyes support and the pack made for the special movie. But the movie pack only made new cards exclusive to that movie. And the last anime/manga card to actually have come out for him was Lullaby of Obedience of all things. Even Joey emptied out his Red-Eyes support and still got Trap Hole of Spikes and Roullette Spider randomly.

And how did we end up with a retrain of Gyakutenno Megami instead of Sword Stalker?

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That artwork is beautiful. Very reminiscent of the alt that Kaz did a while back.
    Kaiba jammed a gun with this card. That alone makes it memorable. The effect certainly reflects the name.
    Sanokal

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice card. Now, since I have just checked the LC06 thread and didn't have this pic, I post it here for the discussion.

There is the new Critias Fusion. Now I wonder wich is the Material...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My guess is ether "Ring of Destruction", or, more likely, the "Ring of Destruction" retrain we getting in this set, or maybe just 1 "Ring of Destruction" card in general.
    Visit my page on Yu-Gi-Oh! Card Marker Wiki, http://ycm.wikia.com/wiki/User:CardTamer, to see my custom cards.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark-Shimy View Post
    Nice card. Now, since I have just checked the LC06 thread and didn't have this pic, I post it here for the discussion.

There is the new Critias Fusion. Now I wonder wich is the Material...
    Most likely ring of destruction will be the material trap card. It is a classic Kaiba trap card and it even has ring of destruction around its neck, so I would most likely be ring of destruction dragon.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I saw this card on my Twitter timeline and thought it was a joke.
    IRL Decks: Pure Artifact, Lyrilusc (work in progress) and futurely Time Thief
    Online: Trap Monster, Trickstar, Eyes Restrict
    Pre-Link Format: DDD, Heraldic Beast, Chronomaly