User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Legend Duelist Pack - Speculation

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post
    I'm not really sure if Misawa ever reflected the role of any specific character from DM.
    He was like a smarter Tristan, in that his dueling exploits are few but there were times when he did useful stuff to help everyone else along.
    Current decks: Salamangreats, Knightmare Cyberse, and Odd-Eyes Performapals
    Originator of the Tulpa Summon, and the homebrewed cards you use with it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post
    Whenever we do start getting 5Ds cards, I hope we get new cards for Hunter Pace's Burning Skull theme. Like a Skull Flame synchro monster.
    Yeah! That would be neat!
    Visit my page on Yu-Gi-Oh! Card Marker Wiki, http://ycm.wikia.com/wiki/User:CardTamer, to see my custom cards.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Volteccer View Post
    He was like a smarter Tristan, in that his dueling exploits are few but there were times when he did useful stuff to help everyone else along.
    I always felt bad for Bastion, he had potential and some interesting Decks, but ended up being near totally sidelined to make way for new characters by season 2, simply because he had the least interesting personality in the group.
    Visit my page on Yu-Gi-Oh! Card Marker Wiki, http://ycm.wikia.com/wiki/User:CardTamer, to see my custom cards.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I want Yanagi's Aincient Treasure deck. They could tie them into Chronomalies if they want; I wouldn't mind either way.
    Current decks: Salamangreats, Knightmare Cyberse, and Odd-Eyes Performapals
    Originator of the Tulpa Summon, and the homebrewed cards you use with it.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CardTamer View Post
    Eh, he kinda got overshadowed as a rival as the series progressed. He was only a real rival in season 1, after that, Aster became the main rival in season 2, and then I think Axle became the season 3 rival. For season 4, I'm not really sure if there was a rival at all, considering everyone kept getting eaten by a force of malevolent primordial darkness every other episode.....

Truthfully, I think Aster counts as Jaden's main rival. He's the one who was the most challenging, and his Dueling philosophy was the direct opposite to Jaden's.
    All I'll say is tgat Aster was only relevant in Season 2, and Chazz dueled Jaden seven times over the course of the series.
    Sanokal

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanokal View Post
    All I'll say is tgat Aster was only relevant in Season 2, and Chazz dueled Jaden seven times over the course of the series.
    Like I said before, the franchise has already made its statement on who they count as main rival with Aster's inclusion in Arc-V.
    Quote Originally Posted by Volteccer View Post
    I want Yanagi's Aincient Treasure deck. They could tie them into Chronomalies if they want; I wouldn't mind either way.
    Thats something that would come out in a Collectors Pack, though.

Quote Originally Posted by CardTamer View Post
    Yeah! That would be neat!
    Yeah, as far as minor characters go, I'd like to see Hunter, Greiger with some new Reactor support like Zane got withCyberdark and Carly with new Fortune Lady support get represented. Tetsu should come in with some new Goyo support like Crowler's Ancient Gears. It will probably be unavoidable having yet more Crow cards. But then maybe we get a new Rose Dragon synchro monster for Aki. I'd also like to see new Spider support and an expansion of the Aztec gods themes from the Goodwin bros.

I think my list of 12 is basically:
    Hunter(or Lazar), Greiger, Carly, Tetsu
    Crow, Aki, Leo, Luna
    Kalin, Antinomoy, Rex, Roman(or Aporia)
    Last edited by ScionStorm; 19th February 2018 at 11:38 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    DM
    Marik-Lava Golem, Helpoemer, Nightmare Wheel, and Slime retrains
    Bakura-Dark Necrofear, Dark Ruler Ha Des, Dark Master Zorc could get better forms
    Bonz-Call of the Haunted, Pumpking, the King of Ghosts, Castle of Dark Illusions (to go with pumpking), and Zombie Dragon retrains

GX
    Yubel-Spell Chronicle, Yubel's forms, and her plants could get love
    Aster-D-Heroes, nuf said
    Hassleberry-Dinos

5Ds
    Greiger-Reactor Synchro and maybe retrains of the original 3 reactor monsters
    Aki-Accel version of Black Rose Dragon and more plants
    Divine-Accel Synchro psychic ace and more psychics

Ravensdale, Washington, United States of America
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am hoping they keep the villain theme going! If I could make the decisions for Konami, I would choose the following characters

1. Panik - I would make a theme around dark monsters that all have unusual endings for their attacks and defenses. Think of a monster like Barox. These monsters would all plus themselves for all dark monsters on the field and have a defensive theme, maybe being able to attack while in defense mode. This would make sense because of how Panik was cowardly and put all his monsters in defense and tried to hide behind a shield.

2. Rex Raptor - This one I am a bit iffy on but would still like to see something. There has a been a lot of really good dinosaur support in the last year but Rex should get his time to shine especially since Weevil just got some stardom again.

3. Espa Roba - I know Jinzo has received support once in a while but I figure that he could receive much larger support this time around. I really believed that when Konami was bringing back the old classic monsters, like Blue-Eyes, Dark Magician, BLS, Buster Blader, etc etc, that Jinzo would get this treatment too but I was wrong. I think with another Legendary Duelist pack, the time will be perfect for Jinzo to get some sort of spell/trap/monster locking support. It would be cool!
    Please check out my Yu-Gi-Oh product opening channel! I usually drink beer while opening!
    Please like and subscribe and thank y'all kindly!
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQX...EKw51lPfngMELg