Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Starter Deck 2018: Transcode Talker

Fresh off its TV appearance.

Transcode Talker
    Earth Cyberse / Link / Effect
    Link 3 2300 / T R B
    2+ Effect monsters
    You can only use this card name’s (2) effect once per turn.
    (1) If this card is co-linked, it and the monster(s) it is co-linked with gain 500 ATK, and cannot be targeted by an opponent’s card effect.
    (2) You can target 1 Link 3 or lower Cyberse Link Monster in your GY, except “Transcode Talker”; Special Summon it to your zone this card points to. You cannot Special Summon monsters during the turn you activate this effect, except Cyberse monsters.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is a pretty good Link in Cyberse decks, being able to revive almost any Link you would be playing.
    The dankest duelist you'll ever meet.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is amazing. It works so well with co-linking with excode. This card will have 3300 and not targeted or destroyed by card effects while excode will have 2800 and target immunity. A really great addition to pure cyberse.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Free link, with a big buff? This is amazing!
    It's funny that Cyberse decks don't actually use Decode Talker all that much because their thing is Co linking, despite it being used in many, many other decks.
    Current decks: Salamangreats, Knightmare Cyberse, and Odd-Eyes Performapals
    Originator of the Tulpa Summon, and the homebrewed cards you use with it.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The arrows on Decode are awkward.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Archsorcerer View Post
    The arrows on Decode are awkward.
    They work well for this though. (Can't remember which other code Talkers point up.)
    Sanokal

Quote Originally Posted by Sanokal View Post
    They work well for this though. (Can't remember which other code Talkers point up.)
    Encode does as well.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Greed the Ambitious View Post
    Encode does as well.
    Encode and excode both do, along with decode. If you want more links and this is in your Extra zone, excode works best (i didn't like it at first but it's proven to be a real workhorse).
    Current decks: Salamangreats, Knightmare Cyberse, and Odd-Eyes Performapals
    Originator of the Tulpa Summon, and the homebrewed cards you use with it.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Volteccer View Post
    Encode and excode both do, along with decode. If you want more links and this is in your Extra zone, excode works best (i didn't like it at first but it's proven to be a real workhorse).
    I think a lot of people underestimated Excode, and still do, but over time, and with additional support, more people are beginning to come around to the card. Not counting the memers who're still hating on Excode, though.

With Transcode Talker, Cyberse and Code Talker Decks both become more consolidated. I'm looking forward to the day when we can make a full-fledged Code Talker Deck.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanokal View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Greed the Ambitious View Post
    Encode does as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Volteccer View Post
    Currently, all -code talkers monsters have an Up Link Marker, except Powercode Talker (for some reason).
    I hell for sure thought that it would be the pattern that all -code talker monsters will have an Up Link Marker.

Quote Originally Posted by J. D. Guy View Post
    I think a lot of people underestimated Excode, and still do, but over time, and with additional support, more people are beginning to come around to the card. Not counting the memers who're still hating on Excode, though.

With Transcode Talker, Cyberse and Code Talker Decks both become more consolidated. I'm looking forward to the day when we can make a full-fledged Code Talker Deck.
    I just want to point out that we can control multiple Excodes. Even though the zone lock effect is a hard once per turn, but if it lives long enough, we can lock 4 zones or more.
    There will be more Cyberse supports in the future. So, maybe that's why Excode isn't made that "strong" (If we compare it to others).