7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The music was good too.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I found the game very fun. I even laughed when I had to go against Yugi's mom. Strangely enough the game has odd opponents like Johnny Steps and a lot of YGO Zero villains that Yugi punished in shadow games.
    Last edited by haloichigo1; 14th March 2018 at 12:43 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And a dog. Don't forget the dog.
    Visit my page on Yu-Gi-Oh! Card Marker Wiki, http://ycm.wikia.com/wiki/User:CardTamer, to see my custom cards.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I totally forgot about Jill the dog, what the heck was that about? I mean why? It was funny, just wondering what was going through to creators heads.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by R3QU13M View Post

CP18-JP033 Number 90: Galaxy-Eyes Photon Lord
    Rank 8 LIGHT Warrior Xyz Effect Monster
    ATK 2500
    DEF 3000
    Xyz Materials: 2 Level 8 monsters
    You can use the (2)nd and (3rd) effects with this card’s name only once per turn, each.
    (1) Cannot be destroyed by card effects while it has “Photon” Xyz Material.
    (2) When an opponent’s monster effect is activated (Quick Effect): You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; negate that activation, then, if the detached Material was a “Galaxy” card, destroy the activated card.
    (3) During your opponent’s turn (Quick Effect): You can activate this effect; choose 1 “Photon” or “Galaxy” card in your Deck, and if you do, either add it to your hand or attach it to this card as Xyz Material.

Source

https://ygorganization.com/thegalacticgambleoforgoth/
    On Ygopro Percy Forum the Staff told me that this translation is not correct for Number 90 negation eff, according to them it says:

When an opponent’s monster effect is activated (Quick Effect): You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; negate the effect, then, if the detached Material was a “Galaxy” card, destroy the activated card.

And if it is like they are saying it means that Number 90 cant negate monster effs during Damage step.

Can anyone on Ygorganization please confirm if the correct translation is the Ygorganization one or is the Ygopro Forum Staff one?

https://www.ygopro.co/Forum/tabid/95...ord#post185016
    Last edited by razorfancy; 15th March 2018 at 08:25 PM.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not an Org member but the card says "negate the effect". The Pro translation is the right one.
    IRL Decks: Pure Artifact, Lyrilusc (work in progress) and futurely Time Thief
    Online: Trap Monster, Trickstar, Eyes Restrict
    Pre-Link Format: DDD, Heraldic Beast, Chronomaly

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I'm not an Org member but the card says "negate the effect". The Pro translation is the right one.
    Ya but I wanna have 100% sure because the difference between Negate Activation and Negate eff is very small text wise in japanese and because the image quality isnt that great maybe Ygornization Staff got an image with better quality where they saw that says Negate Activation.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by razorfancy View Post
    Ya but I wanna have 100% sure because the difference between Negate Activation and Negate eff is very small text wise in japanese and because the image quality isnt that great maybe Ygornization Staff got an image with better quality where they saw that says Negate Activation.
    Though not a staff member, Comun's translations tend to be spot on.

I know how much a minor difference can make when it comes to how cards function, but not that that Org translations aren't infallible.