Thread: (TCG) Battles of Legend: Relentless Revenge

Registered User ThePhotonLegion's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

(TCG) Battles of Legend: Relentless Revenge

https://ygorganization.com/nowwhatis...ntforourhands/

Battles of Legend: Relentless Revenge combines often-requested cards from each of the Yu-Gi-Oh! animated series, printed for the very first time, including new cards from Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS, high-demand cards used in current competition, and cards targeted at Duelists who want to play with Deck strategies and themes released over the past year and into the next one!

Battles of Legend: Light’s Revenge dug into the archives of cards Duelists thought would never see the light of day and produced the Timelords! These monsters from the climax of Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D’s proved to be an instant hit, and there are more where they came from in Battles of Legend: Relentless Revenge including the 4000 ATK and DEF Sandaion, the Timelord!

The “Number” monsters that debuted in Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL are a hit with Duelists and collectors alike, and Battles of Legend: Relentless Revenge brings more of them to your Dueling table! Duelists regularly find room for Number 38: Hope Harbinger Dragon Titanic Galaxy from Premium Gold: Infinite Gold for its Spell negation abilities, and now it’s getting a “Galaxy-Eyes” counterpart that negates monster effects!

To top off this 100-card set, return to the original Yu-Gi-Oh! animated series and experience the power of a card so overwhelming, it was never meant for our hands! You can find all this, plus cards from Yu-Gi-Oh! GX, 5D’s, and VRAINS, and more in Battles of Legend: Relentless Revenge!

Each 5-card pack contains 4 Ultra Rares and 1 Secret Rare.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Was hoping the description would give more hints as to other cards we would see. The good thing is that we at least know this set is at least going to come out unlike the Vrains pack.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Because comparing a series that has been released consistently to a random, one of makes the most sense in the world.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Arc-V is the only series not mentioned.

What overpowered DM card could they be talking about? Hoping it's Orichalcos Deuteros. Fearing it's Stromberg.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePhotonLegion View Post
    Because comparing a series that has been released consistently to a random, one of makes the most sense in the world.
    Duelist packs were also consistantly released in the tcg and what happened to those Zexal era duelist packs? Konami also did not release the first ArcV extra pack while the others were made and the last pendulum deck was made into a set. Konami is clearly unpredicatable at times. It is not crazy to think they would just screw things up at some point with a consistantly released product seeing as they had done it before.
    Last edited by haloichigo1; 13th March 2018 at 08:59 PM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post

What overpowered DM card could they be talking about? Hoping it's Orichalcos Deuteros. Fearing it's Stromberg.
    From the description it does sound like Golden Castle of Stromberg to me.
    Current deck: Odd-Eyes Performapals
    Originator of the Tulpa Summon, and the homebrewed cards you use with it.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post

Rank 6 Magician Girl?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by haloichigo1 View Post
    Duelist packs were also consistantly released in the tcg and what happened to those Zexal era duelist packs? Konami also did not release the first ArcV extra pack while the others were made and the last pendulum deck was made into a set. Konami is clearly unpredicatable at times. It is not crazy to think they would just screw things up at some point with a consistantly released product seeing as they had done it before.
    All of which actually has fuck all to do with your original comment. Congratulations, you talked yourself into irrelevancy.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePhotonLegion View Post
    All of which actually has fuck all to do with your original comment. Congratulations, you talked yourself into irrelevancy.
    I was going to leave an actual argument, but I rather not waste my time arguing since I got better things to do then explain myself to someone who would rather insult than try to understand what I was trying to say and be mature about it so that we can come to an understanding, but you don't seem like the type of person that I can do that with. So I will be the bigger man and say that I forgive you for your unnecessary insults and have a nice day.
    Last edited by haloichigo1; 14th March 2018 at 12:37 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Golden Castle of Stromberg was my first guess also.