User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [CYHO] Playmakerís New Cyberse Cards

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[CYHO] Playmakerís New Cyberse Cards

Including the first Cyberse Ritual Monster!

CYHO-JP026 Cyberse Magician
    Level 7 DARK Cyberse Ritual Effect Monster
    ATK 2500
    DEF 2000
    You can Ritual Summon this card with ďCynet RitualĒ.
    (1) Halve all damage you would take.
    (2) If you control a Link Monster, your opponent cannot target your monsters for an attack, or for a card effect, except this one.
    (3) When this card battles a Link Monster, it gains 1000 ATK during damage calculation only.
    (4) If this card in its ownerís possession is destroyed by an opponentís card effect: You can add 1 Cyberse monster from your Deck to your hand.

CYHO-JP051 Cybnet Ritual / Cynet Ritual
    Ritual Spell Card
    This card can be used to Ritual Summon any Cyberse Ritual Monsters.
    (1) Ritual Summon 1 Cyberse Ritual Monster from your hand, by Tributing monsters you control or have in your hand whose total Levels equal or exceed the Level of the monster your Ritual Summon.
    (2) During your Main Phase, except during the turn this card was sent to the GY: You can banish this card and 1 Ritual Monster from your GY; Special Summon 2 ďCynet TokenĒ (Cyberse/LIGHT/Level 4/ATK 0/DEF 0) in Defense Position.

CYHO-JP035 Cyberse Witch
    Link 2 DARK Cyberse Link Effect Monster
    ATK 800
    Links: Bottom Left, Bottom
    Materials: 2 Cyberse monsters
    You can only use this card nameís (1) and (2) effects once per turn each.
    (1) If a monster(s) is Special Summoned to your zone this card points to: You can banish 1 Spell Card from your GY; add 1 Cyberse Ritual Monster and 1 ďCynet RitualĒ from your Deck to your hand.
    (2) During your Main Phase, if you activated this cardís (1) effect during this turn: You can target 1 Level 4 or lower Cyberse monster in your GY; Special Summon it.

CYHO-JP001 SIMM Dublas (?)
    Level 5 DARK Cyberse Effect Monster
    ATK 0
    DEF 1800
    You can only use this card nameís effect once per turn.
    (1) You can reveal this card from your hand, then target 1 Level 4 Cyberse monster in your GY; Special Summon this card from your hand to your zone a linked Link Monster you control points to, and if you do, return that target to the hand.

CYHO-JP002 Cluster Congester
    Level 7 LIGHT Cyberse Effect Monster
    ATK 1000
    DEF 2200
    You can only use this card nameís (1) effect once per turn.
    (1) If this card is Normal/Special Summoned while you do not control a Link Monster: You can Special Summon 1 ďCongester TokenĒ (Cyberse/DARK/Level 1/ATK 0/DEF 0).
    (2) Once per turn, during the Battle Step, if a Link Monster you control was attacked (Quick Effect): You can banish this card from your GY and that Link Monster; Special Summon a number of ďCongester TokensĒ, up to the number of Link Monsters your opponent controls.

CYHO-JP036 Link Devotee
    Link 1 EARTH Cyberse Link Effect Monster
    ATK 500
    Link: Top
    Materials: 1 Level 4 or lower Cyberse monster
    You can only use this card nameís (2) effect once per turn.
    (1) If this card is Special Summoned: Activate this effect; you cannot Link Summon Link-3 or higher Link Monster during this turn.
    (2) If this co-linked card is Tributed: You can Special Summon 2 ďLink TokenĒ (Cyberse/LIGHT/Level 1/ATK 0/DEF 0).

CYHO-JP037 Restoration Pointguard
    Link 2 DARK Cyberse Link Effect Monster
    ATK 1000
    Links: Left, Bottom Left
    Materials: 2 Cyberse monsters
    You can only use this card nameís (2) effect once per turn.
    (1) Once per turn, if another Link Monster is Link Summoned: You can activate this effect; this card cannot be destroyed by battle or card effect during this turn.
    (2) If this card is in your GY, if a Link Monster that was Link Summoned using this card as material is destroyed by an opponentís card effect: You can Special Summon this card.

Source

https://ygorganization.com/theoldestmeetsthenewest/

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't understand what is happening now. Last week there were only 68 Ritual monsters in the whole game. Today there are 74?

But LIGHT monsters make up 23 of those and DARK monsters make up 22. And WATER monsters make up 17. And there are still only 2 FIRE and WIND ritual monster. -_-;

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not in a million years I though this would be a ritual monster. The card has alot of effects nothing game breaking, but all decent effects. The ritual spell can also get you two tokens which are cyberse so you can go into a link monster. Also this is the first ritual monster to be on a main pack cover since relinquished. That is a heck of a long time.

Cyberse witch is also great she is like a pre-prep in the form of a monster getting you the ritual spell and monster and for the heck of it she specials summons a cyberse from to grave so you can use it for your ritual summon. She is also a link two with two down markers which is so amazing for cyberse.

The only other card I care about is Dubals since it special summons itself and retrieves a monster.
    Last edited by haloichigo1; 14th March 2018 at 12:42 PM.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looking at the set numbers, 26-30 are Ritual monsters, 33 is a Synchro, 35 is an anime Link and links will go on to 46 at least with Cyber Dragon.
    31 and 32 could be more Ritual monsters or Fusion or other Synchros.

But going by the inclusion of Skull Conductor in the 20th anniversary could suggest a zombie Synchro, possibly a Burning Skull related one. Or perhaps a new Metaphys synchro If we get anything out of the Herald series it will probably be a Herald Link monster. Or that mysteriously missing Herald Fusion. I don't think it would be another Ritual since the last one was level 12.

I'll throw a guess in at 31 possibly being a miscellaneous Ritual(unless it is a Demise/Ruin fusion!), 32 being a zombie synchro, 34 is a Metaphys synchro, and maybe 45 is the Herald Link.

Or the fact that a Dragunity, Cyber Dragon, Contract with the Abyss and Pre-Prep in the special pack is just a loose coincidence and none of it matters.
    Last edited by ScionStorm; 14th March 2018 at 11:09 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by haloichigo1 View Post
    Also this is the first ritual monster to be on a pack cover since relinquished. That is a heck of a long time.
    Well, I remember that Nekroz of Trishula was also on the pack cover of The Secret Forces 3-4 years ago, but it was alongside with a Pendulum and a Fusion. If you meant as a single-of, yes, this one is the first since Relinquished.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    my bad, I meant main booster. I swore I type it in I guess I was so excited I forgot to.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Weird that Restoration Pointguard's self-protection effect is mandatory (Org mistranslation btw)
    IRL Decks: Pure Artifact, Lyrilusc (work in progress) and futurely Time Thief
    Online: Trap Monster, Trickstar, Eyes Restrict
    Pre-Link Format: DDD, Heraldic Beast, Chronomaly

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, this was unexpected as hell. The ritual monster and the ritual spell are ok, not particularly good but not bad either, but that witch is an EXTRA DECK PRE-PREP which is amazing and on top of that is also a reborn, basically a +3, these cards alone make me wanna play a cyberse deck. They still need consistent ways to disrupt the opponent though.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Surprising is an understatement! No one expected a Cyberse Ritual, let alone one that's guaranteed to appear in the Anime. Varis is going to supposedly make an Extra Link in his final Season 1 Duel against Playmaker, so I'm wondering if Cyberse Magician is what Playmaker uses to break that.
    Visit my page on Yu-Gi-Oh! Card Marker Wiki, http://ycm.wikia.com/wiki/User:CardTamer, to see my custom cards.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post
    Looking at the set numbers, 26-30 are Ritual monsters, 33 is a Synchro, 35 is an anime Link and links will go on to 46 at least with Cyber Dragon.
    31 and 32 could be more Ritual monsters or Fusion or other Synchros.

But going by the inclusion of Skull Conductor in the 20th anniversary could suggest a zombie Synchro, possibly a Burning Skull related one. Or perhaps a new Metaphys synchro If we get anything out of the Herald series it will probably be a Herald Link monster. Or that mysteriously missing Herald Fusion. I don't think it would be another Ritual since the last one was level 12.

I'll throw a guess in at 31 possibly being a miscellaneous Ritual(unless it is a Demise/Ruin fusion!), 32 being a zombie synchro, 34 is a Metaphys synchro, and maybe 45 is the Herald Link.

Or the fact that a Dragunity, Cyber Dragon, Contract with the Abyss and Pre-Prep in the special pack is just a loose coincidence and none of it matters.
    In a not-so-random note, none of the 6 recently revealed Ritual Monsters can actually be searched through Pre-Preparation of Rites.