User Tag List

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: [Anime] VRAINS Season 2 Info

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Constellar28 View Post
    Maybe the new chick can be Blue Angel’s rival?
    Well, we won't know until she appears...if she actually does exist of course.

Remember that the female AI is Blue and has twintails (like Blue Angel). So in the worst case, Aoi could be one of the victims of the Lost Incident.
    But, since Akira (who knows about the incident) never said anything about Aoi being related to it, it's almost certain that the Female AI was born from another duelist.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bowman will definetely face Go

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Unsurprisingly, new characters are coming out of the woodwork for Season 2.

I'm not sure if I should be worried about the apparently lack of Go, Aoi, or Naoki mention. Regarding Naoki, though, I am a little worried that we're getting a Jesse/Crow/Bruno/Ray situation here with Soulburner (gotta love the "cool kid" names they come up with as their avatar monkiers; they sound just like what a kid, especially a Japanese one, would likely name themselves in such a situation in real life (or what a Japanese adult thinks a Japanese kid would find cool, anyway)), as I still want the former to actually ascend his current extra status. That could still happen, but the new guy kind of puts a wrench in the idea, potentially, especially since he appears to be tied with an Ignis.

Hopefully, the insular issue of Season 1 will be solved. and not just transition into insular but with a different small handful of people.
    Last edited by J. D. Guy; 17th March 2018 at 03:52 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The new characters look cool and I cant wait to see what roles they have, but this is the point in YGO when some characters begin to nose dive out of existence. I still want Aoi, Go, Emma and Akira to be relevant and almost be a main team to stand against the new enemy with Yusaku. While Revolver stays away from the plot and makes a surprise return during a crucial point along with specter and the three knights as their own group who fight for their own goals, but will align with Yusaku and his group to face a common foe.

It would also be nice to see other summoning mechanics come into the series since Yusaku might be using more rituals. Maybe split the mechanics between the group. Giving Go synchro summon, Aoi XYZ summon and Emma fusion summon for examples.
    Last edited by haloichigo1; 17th March 2018 at 03:18 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Really love Homura and Soulburner’s design. I love how Flame is way more detailed than it was in the first episode. Bowman looks okay to me.

What if the big buff Orange AI is Bowman’s? He looks like a buff dude so it kinda fits.
    Homura looks like he's on loan from another franchise, but Soulburner looks cool. Aesthetically, he reminds me of Arc-V's Shinji. Shinji's design is pretty cool, so I like that about the new guy's VRAINS look.

Also, if they aren't giving the Orange AI to Go, I can see it potentially going to Bowman. Maybe. Bowman's kinda a different kind of buff than Go or the AI.

Quote Originally Posted by Volteccer View Post
    And while we're doing a fantasy draft of MC teams, I want Aoi to still be on it and relevant.
    Add Go and Naoki with Aoi for me.

My one hope for this season is that they don’t forget about Spectre. He is one of the victims after all.
    I rather doubt they will. He may not be in your face (I hope not, as that kind of character wears thin for me and for the ambiance of a series). I wouldn't be surprised if, upon his return, if the AIs do turn out to be evil or "evil" that he'll jump on their bandwagon.

Quote Originally Posted by Destiny91 View Post
    I hope so too.
    And BTW, since there's a female AI, It could be safe to assume that we will have a new female duelist other than Aoi.
    Assuming they don't choose to make the reveal that it was Aoi all along, then most likely.

Maybe the new chick can be Blue Angel’s rival?
    If there is a new chick, I'd say that'd be highly likely, yes.

Quote Originally Posted by King View Post
    Bowman will definetely face Go
    I'd like think to that's a likely scenario, one way or the other.

Quote Originally Posted by haloichigo1 View Post
    The new characters look cool and I cant wait to see what roles they have, but this is the point in YGO when some characters begin to nose dive out of existence. I still want Aoi, Go, Emma and Akira to be relevant and almost be a main team to stand against the new enemy with Yusaku. While Revolver stays away from the plot and makes a surprise return during a crucial point along with specter and the three knights as their own group who fight for their own goals, but will align with Yusaku and his group to face a common foe.

It would also be nice to see other summoning mechanics come into the series since Yusaku might be using more rituals. Maybe split the mechanics between the group. Giving Go synchro summon, Aoi XYZ summon and Emma fusion summon for examples.
    I agree with your post in general. I especially hope the bold comes to pass.

With the
    Spoiler Alert!
    apparently floodgate open on Ritual Summoning
    , I hope these new guys the original crew add a new Summoning mechanic to their repertoire.

And I know I'm repeating myself dry, but I also hope Naoki gains relevance in Season 2, and that Season 2 won't be so darn ridgedly insular.

Thinking on it, we'd need more than just two new character. And they all can't just adversaries for Yusaku to topple down one by one.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by haloichigo1 View Post

I hope so too. Links haven't proved that popular, so we may get to avoid the flaw that Zexal had of being limited to only one Summoning type for the series. They also may change the Dueling Rules again to make Fusion, Synchro, Xyz, and Pendulum Summoning easier, since with a title of Link Vrains Reborn, and them already stating that Link Vrains will be "updated and upgraded", makes it a perfect opportunity to move away from the Link focused rule format (Of course, we won't get any rule changes IRL until 2019 probably.). Finally, has anyone else noticed that they called Bowman a "being", and not a human or AI? That could mean he's neither, and is something else altogether. Maybe our new villain for season 2?
    Visit my page on Yu-Gi-Oh! Card Marker Wiki, http://ycm.wikia.com/wiki/User:CardTamer, to see my custom cards.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CardTamer View Post
    I hope so too. Links haven't proved that popular, so we may get to avoid the flaw that Zexal had of being limited to only one Summoning type for the series. They also may change the Dueling Rules again to make Fusion, Synchro, Xyz, and Pendulum Summoning easier, since with a title of Link Vrains Reborn, and them already stating that Link Vrains will be "updated and upgraded", makes it a perfect opportunity to move away from the Link focused rule format (Of course, we won't get any rule changes IRL until 2019 probably.). Finally, has anyone else noticed that they called Bowman a "being", and not a human or AI? That could mean he's neither, and is something else altogether. Maybe our new villain for season 2?
    Links have proved plenty popular, though. Not sure where you got that from.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ryouken already has a white color dominant hair. Now there's Takeru.
    There are also Go and Bowman. (As Heel and Face?)
    Aoi and the new girl? What if the new girl is the real inspiration for Blue Angel in the book?

Yusaku uses a multi-attribute deck.
    Spectre uses EARTH
    Revolver uses DARK
    Soulburner is likely to use FIRE.
    We'll see if they keep this pattern in the other 6 children.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was making a Cyberse Deck on YGOPRO, and I looked at Cyberse Magician. Would probably Cyberse Magician become Yusaku's new main ace monster? Since Firewall Dragon didn't get so much action... and normally, the prota gets an envolved monster from their ace. But it looks like Cyberse Magician will be Yusaku's key card against Ryoken. Also, it follows the prota ace monsters pattern (ATK 2500/DEF 2000/Level 7).

If that's true, it opens the possibility to see again all the other Summon mechanics... althought Rituals don't need Links to be spammed.

Or, also, Yusaku will become a Ritual user, since Cynet Ritual allows to Summon ANY Cyberse-Type Ritual, and not just Cyberse Magician.
    Last edited by Dark-Shimy; 17th March 2018 at 07:23 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark-Shimy View Post
    Or, also, Yusaku will become a Ritual user, since Cynet Ritual allows to Summon ANY Cyberse-Type Ritual, and not just Cyberse Magician.
    Now, that would be cool. We've never had a main protagonist use Rituals as a key part of their Deck.
    Visit my page on Yu-Gi-Oh! Card Marker Wiki, http://ycm.wikia.com/wiki/User:CardTamer, to see my custom cards.