User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: [CYHO] Paladin of Storm Dragon & World Legacy Communion

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    But Paladin of Storm Dragon does summon from the Deck.
    My bad I meant deck and grave not or.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by King View Post
    I can't remember Firewall Dragon being related to storms.
    Quote Originally Posted by CardTamer View Post
    Data Storms.
    Or Tempest Attack.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What i find interesting about this paladin is that he's very flexible about what he can summon, so even though he's very crappy right now, once cyberse stops being "What Playmaker uses" and starts getting its own archetypes he might become good, maybe even pivotal to some future strategy. At least i hope so.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Erickdsl View Post
    What i find interesting about this paladin is that he's very flexible about what he can summon, so even though he's very crappy right now, once cyberse stops being "What Playmaker uses" and starts getting its own archetypes he might become good, maybe even pivotal to some future strategy. At least i hope so.
    What this needs to be good is a good semi-nomi that feels like a boss on its own. That could encourage a strategy fir cyberse other than just link spam.
    Current decks: Salamangreats, Knightmare Cyberse, and Odd-Eyes Performapals
    Originator of the Tulpa Summon, and the homebrewed cards you use with it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Volteccer View Post
    What this needs to be good is a good semi-nomi that feels like a boss on its own. That could encourage a strategy fir cyberse other than just link spam.
    Agreed. If cyberse can get a decent high level monster that can stand on it's own and not just be used as fodder for link spam, this card might see play. It would have been better working like other paladins and playing a specific card like firewall dragon from the extra deck and tacking on a downside like the summoned monster can't attack or activate it's effects that turn it is summoned by this cards effect. Granted they wanted to make this card flexible and summon from a multitude of cards, so I understand the design choice, but it just doesn't have a good partner to go into at the moment which is a bummer.
    Last edited by haloichigo1; 22nd March 2018 at 01:29 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A semi-nomi couldn't be summoned by the Paladin, since semi-nomis must be summoned by their own conditions first.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yugi.feder03 View Post
    A semi-nomi couldn't be summoned by the Paladin, since semi-nomis must be summoned by their own conditions first.
    I thought those were nomis? and semi-nomis are ones that can be special summoned with their own effect, but can also be normal summoned and special summoned through any other method?

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nomis can only be Special Summoned by their own effects. Semi-Nomis can be Special Summoned by other things, provided they were Special Summoned by their own effects first.
    IRL Decks: Pure Artifact, Lyrilusc (work in progress) and futurely Time Thief
    Online: Trap Monster, Trickstar, Eyes Restrict
    Pre-Link Format: DDD, Heraldic Beast, Chronomaly

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I thought those were nomis? and semi-nomis are ones that can be special summoned with their own effect, but can also be normal summoned and special summoned through any other method?
    No. Nomis can exclusively be Special Summoned by their own effects, they can't be Special Summoned by any other effects even after they were properly Summoned (they used to have "cannot be Special Summoned except" or "cannot be Special Summoned by other ways" in their card text).

Semi-nomis cannot be Normal Summoned either, they must be Special Summoned by their own effects like Nomis, the only difference is that after they were properly Special Summoned they can be Special Summoned by other effects when they are in the Graveyard or banished (but not from the hand, Deck or Extra Deck). Examples of semi-nomi monsters are most Extra Deck monsters and Ritual Monsters, and Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning (they usually have "Must first be Special Summoned" in their card text).

Any monster that can be Normal Summoned isn't a Nomi nor a Semi-nomi, it's just a monster that can be Special Summoned by its own effect (like the adult Dragon Rulers).

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dang. I've been using that term wrong for years.