Sup folks?! A new set has dropped and it is that time again for me to assemble my buddies and get to drinking!! I am joined by Wicked Will and Rad Ryan! Yeah, we got 2 boxes of Extreme Force and 12 random packs of Extreme Force from a random box I pulled out in locals. The game works as follows, every time you pull an ultra or secret, you take a shot!! The winner of the game is the one who takes the most shots! Who wins and loses? Who gets the drunkest? What cards do we pull? What sort of BS do we ramble on about?! Find out and more in this extremely exciting and forcefully awesome team drinking video!! CHEERS!! Please like and subscribe! Thank y'all kindly for watching!

Always remember to drink and play Yugioh responsibly!
Filmed deep in the woods at the foothills of the Cascade mountains outside of Ravensdale, Washington, I, the main man, aka MajorRiot, of LastBestHope, drink beer, open up various Yu-Gi-Oh products while talking about the greatest card game ever, Yugioh and all the ridiculous, fast paced summoning and first turn unbreakable boards. Relive classic sets from all generations of Yu-Gi-Oh and experience first hand accounts and reactions to the cards and card news from a redneck living in the woods. If you like slightly drunk and nuanced Yu-Gi-Oh box openings, and redneck junkyard beer drinking truck driving moonshine bonfire blue collar raccoon cartoon face, then this channel is for you! Please subscribe for more box openings and more beer drinking!