User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [TCG] Cybernetic Horizon Product Description

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh wow, i wasn't expecting more Noble knight support in a while since we got recently Isolde, but im all into it, is one of my fav decks of all time.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post

I wish Konami would continue their Lovecraft theme. Next year the 95-year copyright is lifted and 4 Lovecraft works from 1923 will go into public domain: "Memory", "Hypnos", "What the Moon Brings" and "The Lurking Fear". And "The Hound" goes into public domain in 2020 which contains the introduction of the Necronomicon into Lovecraft's mythos.
    Oh.

And maybe they will? It's hard to say what Konami and them have cooking on the backburner.

Quote Originally Posted by Plertidoures View Post
    Oh wow, i wasn't expecting more Noble knight support in a while since we got recently Isolde, but im all into it, is one of my fav decks of all time.
    Same! I was all into the hype back when they were first being revealed and I love them so much mechanically and thematically. I still want a Fusion for the Deck, too.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OK, as a Judai fan, I only care for Neo-Spacian support. Any TCG original? Or we'll see any of Judai's (as of yet) anime only cards? Neo-Signal? New NEX Neo-Spacians? A Link for Neo-Spacians? (Since HEROes and Junk/Synchron/Warriors got their Link...)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark-Shimy View Post
    OK, as a Judai fan, I only care for Neo-Spacian support. Any TCG original? Or we'll see any of Judai's (as of yet) anime only cards? Neo-Signal? New NEX Neo-Spacians? A Link for Neo-Spacians? (Since HEROes and Junk/Synchron/Warriors got their Link...)
    What they need is a) a summoning engine to actually let you set up your contact fusions, and b) another monster that counts as neos without you having to jump through any hoops.
    Current decks: Salamangreats, Knightmare Cyberse, and Odd-Eyes Performapals
    Originator of the Tulpa Summon, and the homebrewed cards you use with it.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pure fantastic speculation:

This set is named Cybernetic Horizon and includes new support for Cyber Dragon which was first introduced in the only other set to have Cybernetic in it's name- Cybernetic Revolution.

The next set is named Soul Fusion. There are only two sets with Soul in their name and the set Soul of the Duelist first introduced Armed Dragon and included Ojama King.
    Last edited by ScionStorm; 29th March 2018 at 07:25 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post

I wish Konami would continue their Lovecraft theme. Next year the 95-year copyright is lifted and 4 Lovecraft works from 1923 will go into public domain: "Memory", "Hypnos", "What the Moon Brings" and "The Lurking Fear". And "The Hound" goes into public domain in 2020 which contains the introduction of the Necronomicon into Lovecraft's mythos.
    "Spellbook of the Necromantic Entity", anyone?
    Visit my page on Yu-Gi-Oh! Card Marker Wiki, http://ycm.wikia.com/wiki/User:CardTamer, to see my custom cards.