User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Borrel and Rokket Cards [CYHO-JP]

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePhotonLegion View Post
    Luckily, we have sufficient space in CP18, and following "Miniborrel Dragon", for that to happen.
    You mean for the Gouki stuff to follow the Dragons (caused they switched character order again), or for Goukis to be in the Collectors Pack (or for the other Dragons to be there)?

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by haloichigo1 View Post
    But it doesnt say until the end of the turn for the 3 effect of sword, are you saying it was mis-translated on the org?

*edit* I did see another source that says the changes last until the end of the turn. Hopefully that is the right translation or else this card will be busted.
    Yes, I read the card and can confirm the Org version is the wrong one.
    IRL Decks: Pure Artifact, Lyrilusc (work in progress) and futurely Time Thief
    Online: Trap Monster, Trickstar, Eyes Restrict
    Pre-Link Format: DDD, Heraldic Beast, Chronomaly

Registered User ThePhotonLegion's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by J. D. Guy View Post
    You mean for the Gouki stuff to follow the Dragons (caused they switched character order again), or for Goukis to be in the Collectors Pack (or for the other Dragons to be there)?
    Other Dragons being after "Miniborell" or shifted to CP18.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePhotonLegion View Post
    Other Dragons being after "Miniborell" or shifted to CP18.
    I guess they could do that. As long as the spots above it are for the Goukis, they could futher wonky the Set order and put Borrelguard Dragon, Voriticular Drumgon and Flash Charge Dragon after Miniborrel Dragon.

Speaking of Varis' Dragons, I wonder where those Main Deck ones will go? He has 7 so far (Tiggering Wurm and Hibernation Dragon used against Gore, and Spin-Headed Behemoth, Overflow Dragon, Blast Powder Dragon, Chobham Armor Dragon, and Drop Draco all during his Speed Duel with Playmaker), which is surprising heft an amount for a non-protag character (hence him being the 2nd coming of Dennis backlog-wise, sans the whole Performages seeing traumatizing usage and list time). If we knew how many Monsters Playmaker will be getting in CYHO, we could possible make a guess for Varis and even factor in how many, if any, of the Main Deck Goukis we might get.