User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [CP18] Living Fossil

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This card's ATK reduction makes it Machine Duplication friendly for any Machine with ATK higher than 500 and equal to or less than 1500. It also pairs nicely with Inferno Reckless Summon. Supposedly, cards that leave the field as a cost to trigger their effects might be able to get around the effect negation (like Wind-Up Rabbit or Lonefire Blossom), and cards that like to be Banished will appreciate this too.

And in all, another cool generic Bastion card. Hopefully, that does signal the rumor of Litmus being here as truer.

Quote Originally Posted by BBDD View Post
    Lots of restrictions, but still a nice card. Not sure if I'm gonna use it though, Monster Reborn and the World Legacy-themed Reborn are way better than this.
    Could be a nice addition to Alien, since it can be bounced back to hand with Gol'gar.
    Monster Reborn is limited to 1 and not generally searchable; not sure why anyone would think this was meant to replace it in the first place, rather than use in addition to. World Legacy Inheritor is only useful while a Link Monster's Link Arrow is pointing to your Main Monster Zone.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by R3QU13M View Post
    Another equip spell choice for Isolde.
    I didn't even consider that. This card now actually seems pretty great.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by J. D. Guy View Post
    This card's ATK reduction makes it Machine Duplication friendly for any Machine with ATK higher than 500 and equal to or less than 1500. It also pairs nicely with Inferno Reckless Summon. Supposedly, cards that leave the field as a cost to trigger their effects might be able to get around the effect negation (like Wind-Up Rabbit or Lonefire Blossom), and cards that like to be Banished will appreciate this too.

And in all, another cool generic Bastion card. Hopefully, that does signal the rumor of Litmus being here as truer.

Monster Reborn is limited to 1 and not generally searchable; not sure why anyone would think this was meant to replace it in the first place, rather than use in addition to. World Legacy Inheritor is only useful while a Link Monster's Link Arrow is pointing to your Main Monster Zone.
    Sorry if I didn't make it clearer, but I was speaking about myself and the decks I'm playing right now. In my decks, Reborn and Inheritor are better.
    I didn't say this was useless, in fact I actually made an example of a deck that could make use of it (Alien), and I could name a few on top of my head (other than Isolde.dek, as someone else already said, I'm thinking of Shiranui, Vendread, and xyz decks that don't care about the "banish when leaves the field" clause).

Again, sorry if I didn't make it clearer.
    I'm using this forum to improve my english while also talking about a hobby of mine. Sorry for my grammatical mistakes.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BBDD View Post
    Sorry if I didn't make it clearer, but I was speaking about myself and the decks I'm playing right now. In my decks, Reborn and Inheritor are better.
    I didn't say this was useless, in fact I actually made an example of a deck that could make use of it (Alien), and I could name a few on top of my head (other than Isolde.dek, as someone else already said, I'm thinking of Shiranui, Vendread, and xyz decks that don't care about the "banish when leaves the field" clause).

Again, sorry if I didn't make it clearer.
    Ah, okay. Sorry for misinterpreting it.