User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [WJMP] Relinquished Anima

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[WJMP] Relinquished Anima

A new alternate form of Pegasusí classic ace monster arrives, mutated for the Link Era.

WJMP-JP028 サクリファイス・アニマ Sacrifice Anima (Relinquished Anima)
    Link 1 DARK Spellcaster-Type Link Effect Monster
    ATK 0
    Link: Top
    Materials: 1 Level 1 non-Token monster
    Monster Effect:
    You can only use this cardís (1)st effect once per turn.
    (1) You can target 1 face-up monster this card points to; equip that face-up monster to this card. (max. 1)
    (2) This card gains ATK equal to that equipped monsterís ATK.

This card comes with the 21st-22nd Issue of Weekly Shonen Jump on sale April 23rd, 2018.

https://ygorganization.com/seymourthevrainsisonfire/

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm thinking Mythical Beast Jackal + Pendulumucho.

Registered User Voltanis The Adjudicator's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Before I saw the image, I thought this was The Org's April Fools joke.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good sinergy with Kaijus - Summon a kaiju, summon this, equip the kaiju. You can then attack with this, or use it for link climbing.
    In its own deck, it's better than linkuriboh thanks to the sinergy with the other cards in the deck. Elsewhere, I don't think will replace Kuriboh nor Akashic.

EDIT: Of note, it's a generic Spellcaster link monster, meaning you could tech Spellbook of Knowledge in virtually any deck with lv1 monsters - Synchro decks with Glow-up, Vendread, Gouki, and the list goes on. Coupled with the fact that it can potentially steal an opponent's Monster - or, more probably, a kaiju you just summoned to this card's top zone - it COULD actually see play in more competitive decks.
    Last edited by BBDD; 2nd April 2018 at 07:21 AM.
    I'm using this forum to improve my english while also talking about a hobby of mine. Sorry for my grammatical mistakes.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wish it supported actual Relinquished in some way. Rather than just being a paler Link alternate.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post
    Wish it supported actual Relinquished in some way. Rather than just being a paler Link alternate.
    All it would have to do is count as relinquished on the field. Then any level 1 in your deck could turn into the relinquished you need to make Millenium-Eyes restrict.
    Current decks: Salamangreats, Knightmare Cyberse, and Odd-Eyes Performapals
    Originator of the Tulpa Summon, and the homebrewed cards you use with it.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's an excellent new tool for my Lyrilusc, so I'm definitely not complaining. I might even change the Main Deck a little bit to incorporate it better.
    IRL Decks: Pure Artifact, Lyrilusc (work in progress) and futurely Time Thief
    Online: Trap Monster, Trickstar, Eyes Restrict
    Pre-Link Format: DDD, Heraldic Beast, Chronomaly

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Card is way too easy to play around unless you either run a revive effect or give your opponent a kaiju in that slot. I suppose it could also work if you destroy their monster in the extra monster zone and then take it for yourself and take whatever monster they had linked to it, but outside of these scenarios this effect should never go off against someone that knows what the card does since this monster can only affect one zone. Will you run it in a level 1 based deck? As a 1 of, but only for the off chance your opponent just throws a monster in the zone in front of your extra monster zone without paying attention. It'll be okay in best of 1s but if the card remotely takes off as being "good" everyone plays around it and the card is trash tier.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Amethonys View Post
    Card is way too easy to play around unless you either run a revive effect or give your opponent a kaiju in that slot. I suppose it could also work if you destroy their monster in the extra monster zone and then take it for yourself and take whatever monster they had linked to it, but outside of these scenarios this effect should never go off against someone that knows what the card does since this monster can only affect one zone. Will you run it in a level 1 based deck? As a 1 of, but only for the off chance your opponent just throws a monster in the zone in front of your extra monster zone without paying attention. It'll be okay in best of 1s but if the card remotely takes off as being "good" everyone plays around it and the card is trash tier.
    Depending on the opponent's deck, the threat of this could have a value all it's own. Your opponent might be wary of summoning a link with a top arrow, and if your extra monster zone is empty, they'll want to keep only 3 contiguous zones occupied by the end of their turn.
    Basically this could be really interesting to use against link decks.
    Current decks: Salamangreats, Knightmare Cyberse, and Odd-Eyes Performapals
    Originator of the Tulpa Summon, and the homebrewed cards you use with it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post
    I agree. All it would take is "When this card is on the field or in the Graveyard, it's name is also treated as "Relinquished".".
    Visit my page on Yu-Gi-Oh! Card Marker Wiki, http://ycm.wikia.com/wiki/User:CardTamer, to see my custom cards.